jack

United States

#1 Jan 20, 2013
Today could have been the big day for Governor Romney. Inauguration Day! Instead all you tea baggers are gonna have to deal with four more years of President Obama. LMFAO!

“I'm right”

Since: Oct 12

Rolla, MO

#2 Jan 20, 2013
We will be celebrating the Inauguration Day for our vast majority in the House instead.
Rummy

Rolla, MO

#3 Jan 20, 2013
killa_the_compassionate wrote:
We will be celebrating the Inauguration Day for our vast majority in the House instead.
instead you are killa, the butthurt bagger
slimshadey

Washington, MO

#4 Jan 20, 2013
The election was rigged, thats the only way Obumer won. Once it is proved he'll be impeached.Jackasses!
jack

United States

#5 Jan 20, 2013
killa_the_compassionate wrote:
It's sad that all you guys can celebrate is losing nine seats in the House of Representatives. Yeah congratulations!

“I'm right”

Since: Oct 12

Rolla, MO

#6 Jan 20, 2013
jack wrote:
<quoted text>It's sad that all you guys can celebrate is losing nine seats in the House of Representatives. Yeah congratulations!
We had the House so easily, half of us sat it out.
Obozo_fail_again

Alexandria, VA

#7 Jan 20, 2013
Yeah, Romney is laughing all the way to the bank. Sadly it's our country who will suffer even more the next for years. Pretty bad when Obozo makes me wish Jimmy Carter was back. At least he was just stupid, not a lying piece of crap
Bouncer

Rolla, MO

#9 Jan 20, 2013
Obozo_fail_again wrote:
Yeah, Romney is laughing all the way to the bank. Sadly it's our country who will suffer even more the next for years. Pretty bad when Obozo makes me wish Jimmy Carter was back. At least he was just stupid, not a lying piece of crap
Despite a polarized nation and a largely dysfunctional Congress, President Barack Obama has fulfilled or made substantial progress on 73 percent of the 508 promises he made when he ran for president in 2008.

Those results come from PolitiFact's Obameter, an unprecedented four-year effort to rate the president's campaign promises. The ongoing project by the Tampa Bay Timesí fact-checking website reveals that Obama has achieved 47 percent of his promises, earning a rating of Promise Kept. Another 26 percent were partially fulfilled, earning a rating of Compromise.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/artic...
No way

Alexandria, VA

#10 Jan 20, 2013
Bouncer wrote:
<quoted text>
Despite a polarized nation and a largely dysfunctional Congress, President Barack Obama has fulfilled or made substantial progress on 73 percent of the 508 promises he made when he ran for president in 2008.
Those results come from PolitiFact's Obameter, an unprecedented four-year effort to rate the president's campaign promises. The ongoing project by the Tampa Bay Timesí fact-checking website reveals that Obama has achieved 47 percent of his promises, earning a rating of Promise Kept. Another 26 percent were partially fulfilled, earning a rating of Compromise.
Keep drinking the Kool Aid.....
common since

Rolla, MO

#11 Jan 20, 2013
No way wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep drinking the Kool Aid.....
You can't handle facts and truth.
Old time democrat

Warrensburg, MO

#12 Jan 20, 2013
Bouncer wrote:
<quoted text>
Gosh,,, I didn't realize it until you posted this... He's the man !!!!!! Wow
common since

Rolla, MO

#13 Jan 20, 2013
Old time democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Gosh,,, I didn't realize it until you posted this... He's the man !!!!!! Wow
More of a man than you will ever be.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A affair 1 hr Spicy34 2
Margie Firestine 7 hr Tweekerz Annonamous 4
Drive thru hotties 9 hr Sick ass in his car 17
Nick Reed and Melissa Braswell he has a gf 9 hr concerned 3
Prayers for my cusin Caroline and John and swee... 9 hr Bennys mom 3
Melissa Braswell 11 hr Betty Crocker 6
Pleasure Zone Adult Store (Aug '11) 15 hr Frankie 117
63 accident :Caroline Loughridge/John Birdsong jr 23 hr gel1 48
Rolla Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Rolla People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:06 am PST

Bleacher Report 5:06AM
Ranking Re-Sign Priorities for Chiefs
Bleacher Report 6:15 PM
Why the St. Louis Rams Must Draft Dorial Green-Beckham
NBC Sports 5:32 AM
Eric Berry "in good spirits" during visit from Chiefs brass
NBC Sports 8:37 AM
Nathaniel Hackett interviewing for Rams offensive coordinator on Thursday
Yahoo! Sports 8:12 AM
The lure of LA for the NFL - mirage or 'must do'?