If the Phelps County Sheriff Election...

If the Phelps County Sheriff Election were held now, who would you vote for?

Created by a rolla citizen on May 1, 2012

680 votes

Click on an option to vote

Rick Lisenbe

Ron Dishman

Barney Fife

Rosco P. Coltrane

Buford T. Justice

In the know

Sweet Springs, MO

#141 Jun 19, 2012
Neither. Lisenbe may have experience but that doesnt mean he has done a good job. HEROINE IS OUT OF CONTROL IN PHELPS COUNTY AS WELL AS PRESCRIPTION PAIN MED SALES

Dishman right..... No experience or character to speak of... Might aswell call back old dope peddling blankenship....
Birds Of A Feather

Jefferson City, MO

#142 Jun 20, 2012
In the know wrote:
Neither. Lisenbe may have experience but that doesnt mean he has done a good job. HEROINE IS OUT OF CONTROL IN PHELPS COUNTY AS WELL AS PRESCRIPTION PAIN MED SALES
Dishman right..... No experience or character to speak of... Might aswell call back old dope peddling blankenship....
Dishman and Blankenship are friends on F.B.
Birds of a feather.
As far as Lisenbe, He has made more drug bust than Blankenship ever did.
funny

Rolla, MO

#143 Jun 20, 2012
Birds Of A Feather wrote:
<quoted text>
Dishman and Blankenship are friends on F.B.
Birds of a feather.
As far as Lisenbe, He has made more drug bust than Blankenship ever did.
for years I heard Ronny bad mouth Blankenship because he refused to use Ronnys tow company, they hated each other.
lm ready

Rolla, MO

#144 Jun 22, 2012
LISENBE ALL THE WAY
yellow

United States

#145 Jun 22, 2012
ROSCO
Duh

Rolla, MO

#146 Jun 23, 2012
In the know wrote:
Heroine and prescription meds are out of control all over the US. I guess Phelps County in the center of it. If we can stop it here that will solve all our nations problems. Right.
voter

United States

#147 Jun 24, 2012
can someone tell me about Dishmans qualifications, I usually vote straight ticket but don't know much about Dishman and can't find anything anywhere about him

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#148 Jun 24, 2012
Duh wrote:
<quoted text>
Heroine and prescription meds are out of control all over the US. I guess Phelps County in the center of it. If we can stop it here that will solve all our nations problems. Right.
Don't be an idiot. It doesn't matter about the rest of the country. We are talking about a local election. The rest of the nation is taking serious steps to deal with this garbage.

Let's see should we bust a bunch of teens with dime bags or find something better to do with our time like getting morons off the street that sell drugs that will kill after one small miscalculation of dosage. Or let's send three cars to a routine traffic stop.

Get your head out of your ass and try to see the local picture. We aren't voting for sheriff of the united states friend.
killa

Rolla, MO

#149 Jun 24, 2012
voter wrote:
can someone tell me about Dishmans qualifications, I usually vote straight ticket but don't know much about Dishman and can't find anything anywhere about him
I hear he is going to be certified to be a cop by the election. Hope he doesn't flunk the exam. That would be embarrassing.
Duh

Rolla, MO

#150 Jun 24, 2012
xeroxmayhem wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be an idiot. It doesn't matter about the rest of the country. We are talking about a local election. The rest of the nation is taking serious steps to deal with this garbage.
Let's see should we bust a bunch of teens with dime bags or find something better to do with our time like getting morons off the street that sell drugs that will kill after one small miscalculation of dosage. Or let's send three cars to a routine traffic stop.
Get your head out of your ass and try to see the local picture. We aren't voting for sheriff of the united states friend.
OK FRIEND. Go back and read the thread I responded to and then add a little sarcasm to my post. Now for a little more sarcasm - You obviously have such a vast knowledge of how to fight the "War on Drugs" How do you suggest the Law oin Phelps get the stuff off the streets when it comes from Pulaski County and St Louis? You can ohnly take the little guys off the street, which our wonderful Law Enforcement and Task Force Officers are doing. That is exactly why you hear such an uproar on these trash sites and no where else. The druggies don't like it so they yell and scream. My question to you, who is screaming louder, you or the druggies, or are you one in the same? Duh

Location hidden

#151 Jun 24, 2012
Its funny you say they can only get little guys off the street...

Yet somehow they can grab people with 850 pounds of weed 1213 pounds of weed kilos and kilos of meth...

Yet even knowing the exact doctors that indiscriminately prescribe oxycontin and fentanyl hasn't resulted in one bust...

But it has resulted in the deaths of several people in recent months. Some i knew some i didn't.

The whole point is mister sarcasm it doesnt matter how much anyone screams these "law enforcement" officers you tout the line for know whats going on they know who the players are and they don't do shit.

Why? Because these doctors and jerkoffs getting the large amounts of heroine are people with clout and influence in Rolla.

If you do not understand this you have your head in the sand.

As for myself being a druggie if we count nicotine and caffiene then Im certainly one of the worst.
for xerox

Haslet, TX

#152 Jun 25, 2012
Must be a cousin of dishman. Phelps co has awesome hardworking deputies at the current time........ quite a few newer ones are outstanding
Duh

Rolla, MO

#153 Jun 25, 2012
From xerox - Yet somehow they can grab people with 850 pounds of weed 1213 pounds of weed kilos and kilos of meth...

Response - Where even these facts came from, if it was Phelps County or Rolla, then you have disputed your own theory. If they are from another county, then you have supported mine.

For Xerox - Yet even knowing the exact doctors that indiscriminately prescribe oxycontin and fentanyl hasn't resulted in one bust...

Response - Your proof? If you can't support this with verifiable facts, the the Law can't either and they need proof BEYOND a reasonable doubt, not just some dope fiend saying so.

The remainder of your post can be refuted the same at the above two statement exceprt for:

From Xerox - If you do not understand this you have your head in the sand.

Response - Based on the diatribe you've set in you last two posts, it's rather obvious you have your head burried and not in the sand.
Bulldog Pride

Jefferson City, MO

#154 Jun 25, 2012
And Dishman is going to control this how?
From the dishman signs and stickers I have seen, it's his supporters that would be questionable dealers and users.
Rick Lisenbe is the ONLY choice in this election!

Location hidden

#155 Jun 27, 2012
ever read a paper? You can go to RDNs website and look for yourself about the sherrifs department busting weed and meth in large quantities all the time...

If you need evidence about doctors throwing oxycontin and shit at anyone who wants it just take a look around read the obituaries.

And if your callin me a dope fiend you need to check yourself bud. I said they have no problem busting those things not that I support the dealers or cooks or whatever. It's just curious how they can catch that stuff but not other things that are directly linked to many deaths in the area.

And my diatribe as you so elquently stated wasn't viscious at all. I have my opinion you have yours. That's the joy of debate... You dont like being called an ass or sarcastic then dont be. If you can't handle a dissenting opinion then I truly feel bad for you.

And who the hell said I support dishman?

No class no character and no experience. If you looked farther back you would see that I did say that...

I just don't think Lisenbe has done the great bang up job you seem to think he has...

But it's clear in light of their experience that he is the ONLY actual choice anyone should make.

When people you've known all your life and others you havent are turning up dead every week or so then there is a problem. And pardon me if I think the heroine and pain killer problem that has become epidemic here over the last couple years could be handled alot better than it is.

You don't like my opinion fine. We will agree to disagree....

Diatribe rofl
Duh

Rolla, MO

#156 Jun 27, 2012
Xerox - Once again, tell us how to handle this "War on Drugs," especially here in Phelps County? You seem to have better ideas that than the Pro's, tell us.

RDN - Give me a break. Go back and find one case in the last five years where your 850 pounds, or 1213 pounds (of weed mind you) were found in or destined for Phelps County, for Phelps County uses? Besides some people believe weed shouldn't even be a part of the "War on Drugs" and should be legalized (not me).

Your source for Phelps County Drug Doctors handing out candy are the Obits? The RDN obits? That is definately beyond a reasonable doubt.

Now, in your defence, I can see why you mistook my final comment as an accusation that you might be a drug user/dealer. That was unintentional.

As far as a bang up job, Lisenbe has lived up to EVERY promise he made as a candidate. On top of that, law suits decreased (result of better leadership and accountability?), positive actions and public opinion have increased (again leadership and accountability), evidence issues have gone away (leadership and accountability), the list goes on.
reality

United States

#157 Jun 27, 2012
Duh wrote:
Xerox - Once again, tell us how to handle this "War on Drugs," especially here in Phelps County? You seem to have better ideas that than the Pro's, tell us.
RDN - Give me a break. Go back and find one case in the last five years where your 850 pounds, or 1213 pounds (of weed mind you) were found in or destined for Phelps County, for Phelps County uses? Besides some people believe weed shouldn't even be a part of the "War on Drugs" and should be legalized (not me).
Your source for Phelps County Drug Doctors handing out candy are the Obits? The RDN obits? That is definately beyond a reasonable doubt.
Now, in your defence, I can see why you mistook my final comment as an accusation that you might be a drug user/dealer. That was unintentional.
As far as a bang up job, Lisenbe has lived up to EVERY promise he made as a candidate. On top of that, law suits decreased (result of better leadership and accountability?), positive actions and public opinion have increased (again leadership and accountability), evidence issues have gone away (leadership and accountability), the list goes on.
I have yet see anything about DIshmans agenda, he will have a little over 3 months of experience in Doolittle police dept a a part-time officer which amounts to nothing..he was hired without any background, polygraph, simply the ok by a worthless chief who is clueless and its clear DIshman will not win but will go after his job..
happyfourth

Rolla, MO

#158 Jul 4, 2012
Met Mr.Lisenbe yesterday setting up for the Lion's club fair and found him to be a very humble man, both my husband and I are voting for him.
Only one choice

Jefferson City, MO

#159 Jul 4, 2012
The only people I have found supporting Dishman are his family and criminals.
Dave J

United States

#160 Jul 8, 2012
Lisenbe is the obvious choice

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mr ed speaks 1 hr Mr eds daddy 104
natalie and jered rhyneer 2 hr unbelievable 3
It's all Mr Eds fault and he laughs 2 hr unbelievable 33
MARIO is GREAT 4 hr waitress 6
Mr Ed might be Rolla's famous missing man Tim ... 12 hr Mr Ed 10
Storage Units (May '13) 13 hr The Truth 5
Mr Ed 13 hr killa_the_compass... 34
Walmart Distribution Center good place to work? (Jun '12) Wed Spidey 507

Rolla Jobs

More from around the web