Email me xxshutterbugxx@gmail.com
Anonymous

United States

#6 Jan 29, 2012
Ur not amy skyles the dope hoe are you
Amy

United States

#7 Jan 29, 2012
Dope ho? For real? That makes me laugh till I hurt! don't do dope and I'm not a ho so I guess you won't be reaching rachael you cock smoking punk
Lolznstuff

United States

#8 Jan 29, 2012
Haha! Itsmemofo, you need change your sn to "cock smoking punk". Thas soooo funny!! Amy I don't know you but I needed that laugh. All day today people will be cock smocking punks!! Thank you!!
Anonymous

United States

#9 Jan 29, 2012
Well that's not the word on da streets
TINA HUSKEY

Rolla, MO

#10 Apr 4, 2012
I WILL SAY THIS IF ANY OF YOU ALL ARE HER OLD DRUG HEAD FRIENDS YOU WILL NEVER GET A HOLD OF HER. Amy YOU REALLY DONT NEED TO BE GIVING OUT ANY INFORMATION ABOUT RACHAEL. THAT IS YOUR PROBLEM YOUR TO BUSY IN OTHER PEOPLES BUSSINESS. SO IF ANYONE WANTS TO GET A HOLD OF RACHAEL AMY SKYLES DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT HER. DO NOT COME AROUND UNLESS YOU ARE CLEAN OR WE WILL CALL THE COPS WE ARE NOT PLAYING
mel

United States

#11 Apr 4, 2012
You tell em AMY ALWAYS UP IN PPL BIZ
dizzy splash

Rolla, MO

#12 Apr 4, 2012
TINA HUSKEY wrote:
I WILL SAY THIS IF ANY OF YOU ALL ARE HER OLD DRUG HEAD FRIENDS YOU WILL NEVER GET A HOLD OF HER. Amy YOU REALLY DONT NEED TO BE GIVING OUT ANY INFORMATION ABOUT RACHAEL. THAT IS YOUR PROBLEM YOUR TO BUSY IN OTHER PEOPLES BUSSINESS. SO IF ANYONE WANTS TO GET A HOLD OF RACHAEL AMY SKYLES DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT HER. DO NOT COME AROUND UNLESS YOU ARE CLEAN OR WE WILL CALL THE COPS WE ARE NOT PLAYING
LOL!! Love You Tina! You tell her girl I can't stand that nosey trouble making Amy Skyles. Amy Skyles=DRAMA,B.S. and more DRAMA!!UGGGGG SHUT UP AND BLOW AWAY AMY!!
Oh tina

Chicago, IL

#13 Apr 5, 2012
I was thinking TINA HUSKEY was more of a trouble maker than Amy. I hear she starts trouble anywhere. Her job, her church, even her own family. Shes the one who has her nose in everyones business...maybe thats why people say she cant be trusted. Shes your friend one minute & the next shes running her mouth about you to her next "friend."
lol

United States

#14 Apr 5, 2012
Sounds like her there related Tina and Amy
I agree

Chicago, IL

#15 Apr 5, 2012
It must run in the family! Everyone knows how they can be. It amuses me because tina has so much trash & drama in her own life but she chooses to talk about everone elses all the time when hers is a hundred times worse. Trashy people!
Oh tina

Chicago, IL

#16 Apr 5, 2012
I didnt know Amy & Tina were related but Thats my point! Look how Tina talks about her own family on topix! Shes so screwed up....literally! Im sure she'll be on here soon flappin her jaws but we all know how she is.
Tina Huskey

Rolla, MO

#17 Apr 5, 2012
No that is the problem with all of you none of you know anything about me or my family for that matter. You all hide behind fake names on here and talk about everyone. Amy is always talking about people on here. I am never oin this site until I seen my familys name. To all the cowards on here if you have something to say to me or about me say it to my face dont hide behide a fake n ame and talk crap on people. that goes for LOL and I agree and Oh tina u dont know me or my family for that matter. I am telling everyone again if you are trying to get a hold of rachael u better be clean or you will be in jail. If you all want to take that as starting crap then all well I could care less. Oh tina this is to you to hun u show me where I have talked about any of my family. I am very close to my family sweetheart and it does not matter what the heck you think. your just jelous because I wont give you the time or day so get over your self
Thank You
dizzy splash

Rolla, MO

#18 Apr 5, 2012
Oh tina wrote:
I didnt know Amy & Tina were related but Thats my point! Look how Tina talks about her own family on topix! Shes so screwed up....literally! Im sure she'll be on here soon flappin her jaws but we all know how she is.
You people are retarded! I happen to be related to Tina and i love her as do most of her family members. she is only trying to help her sister-in-law Racheal so get over it unless you are willing to take Racheal into your home to help her!!
Tina Huskey

Rolla, MO

#19 Apr 5, 2012
Thank you dizzy splash and we r taking her into our home and we have seen Rachael at deaths door and I will not have that around me or my kids. Rachael cant even walk now because of what the drugs done to her. I know you know that.
Oh tina

Chicago, IL

#20 Apr 6, 2012
The point is tina that you run your mouth about others. You know you do...you always have. You love to stir stuff up & talk. I remember when i worked at gbh thats all you did. Jelous?! Please. Jelous of what? Your family? Your looks? Your marriage? NONE OF THE ABOVE! See how it feels when youre being thrown under the bus. You dont like it. I could go on...i have lots of dirt. Maybe you should quit as well.
Tina Huskey

Rolla, MO

#21 Apr 6, 2012
You have no dirt on me sweet heart. Sorry. I know you dont know my family me or my husband so yea i am affraid you are jelous and i take it u didnt last long at your job why is that would that be because of your dope smoking. So maybe you shoulkd go on and stop because there is nothing you know about me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I hate Rolla. You gonna block me too? 43 min Ffs 6
Volunteers needed for missing boy 1 hr Anger and sorrow 52
kfc in rolla mo (Aug '12) 1 hr Gothams reckoning 17
Metro Business College 1 hr Paige 1
Desiree King 2 hr get the name right 8
amy hatfield skyles 2 hr Paige 4
Phelps county fair 4 hr Walter 4
Walmart Distribution Center good place to work? (Jun '12) Tue new girl23 368
More from around the web

Personal Finance