First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“I'm right”

Since: Oct 12

Rolla, MO

#45 Jul 13, 2013
LilMama wrote:
This conversation is far from intelligent. More like pathetic. People calling people crackers, and stating all black people are racist. Get a clue people and try talking to people of other colors before judging them all. You are some of the most immature people I have ever come across. God will judge you harshly. I am done with this pathetic conversation. Happy chatting about ignorant bs that only redneck racist hillbillies would talk about.:) May God bless you enough to forgive you all.:)
Everyone look how open LilMama is to the world! She is a woman who transcends petty things like justice for racial sucking up.

“I'm right”

Rolla, MO

#46 Jul 13, 2013
LilMama wrote:
Ok first off I do have a man just refuse to get married again. Second, I do not do any type of drugs and I am 42 years old so 5 kids aren't bad. Third, not one of my children are black, they are all German and Italian like thir father and myself. It doesn't take much to take care of things in my home when I keep it very clean and keep up on laundry. Also being a business owner with employees I can leave earlier than I would like to but I do want to spent some time with my children and also being my own boss I can take the day off to take care of whatever I need. It's sounding to me like you are just jealous of my success. You probably either don't work or work making minimum wage at McDonalds lol. Like I said before. Have a blessed night I need to get to bed and get some sleep before going to church tomorrow morning.
Why would somebody be jealous of you for your success? That's like me being jealous of Katie here for her looks when she is just a screen name on a website.

Your ability to reason is really questionable.
Bob the Buckeye

Knoxville, TN

#47 Jul 13, 2013
killa_the_compassionate wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone look how open LilMama is to the world! She is a woman who transcends petty things like justice for racial sucking up.
Inspiring, isn't she.
LilMama

Rolla, MO

#48 Jul 13, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text> So now you are assuming everyone is against gays? Why so paranoid lilmamma? I have not seen anything mentioned about gays on here? Maybe you are just seeing something that is not there. People have a right to live how and where they want to live. I f you don't like the atmosphere here why dont you leave instead of bashing people. Doesnt matter if your born and raised here instead of sitting around and hating whites, hetroexuals and in your words "rednecks" why not move to some place where you will be relaxed and happy! You are so full of anger and hate it is sad! I know what you did to that little white boy too. That was a mistake, you messed with the wrong people, I think it would be best if you just moved on.
What I did with the little white boy? You don't even know who I am so please tell me what I did to this poor little white boy? And no I have no problem with gays or lesbians. I help fight for their rights to marry in the US.
LilMama

Rolla, MO

#49 Jul 13, 2013
killa_the_compassionate wrote:
<quoted text>
Grow up little man. You are supposed to be "the man" on here and all I see is ignorance written by you.
Bob the Buckeye

Knoxville, TN

#50 Jul 13, 2013
LilMama wrote:
<quoted text>
What I did with the little white boy? You don't even know who I am so please tell me what I did to this poor little white boy? And no I have no problem with gays or lesbians. I help fight for their rights to marry in the US.
Who are you? Am I suppose to guess and my choices are German or Italian? Hmmmm, you are bossy and judgmental like a Nazi, but Italian women can be the same way. This is tough, tell you what I am going to have some tea and Skittles and get back to you.
Also, I agree, consenting adults are not beholden to a federal court for an ok to cohabitate, that is a state's rights issue. Personally, I don't care who two consenting adults want to be with.
Katie

Rolla, MO

#51 Jul 13, 2013
LilMama wrote:
<quoted text>
Grow up little man. You are supposed to be "the man" on here and all I see is ignorance written by you.
Lilmamma I thought you was going to bed. Just like all the discrepancies in your post you can't keep your story straight! I am not impressed by your dishonesty and I am sure not jealous of you. If I chose to be a liar like you I could make up some whoppers but like justice which was served to night the truth must prevail. Please stop you are embarrassing all of us with your dishonesty!
Clue number 1: First you do have a man than you don't have a man!
Which would it be if you told the truth. Frankly I don't give a damn please go away with your lies!

“I'm right”

Rolla, MO

#52 Jul 14, 2013
Bob the Buckeye wrote:
<quoted text>Inspiring, isn't she.
Lol

“I'm right”

Rolla, MO

#53 Jul 14, 2013
LilMama wrote:
<quoted text>Grow up little man. You are supposed to be "the man" on here and all I see is ignorance written by you.
You aren't exactly in a position to judge based on what I've read so far.
What

Rolla, MO

#54 Jul 14, 2013
LilMama wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha really? Sexist pig u are. You just don't think a white woman should be protecting a black man or any other man of color at that. You are a pathetic pathetic excuse of a so called man. And just for your information I am a mother of 5 children ages 17 and under, own my own business and make very good.money at it and still make the time everyday to keep my home that I own very very clean along.with laundry and everything. And doing this all as a single mother for 7 years! So say as you would like. It doesn't bother me. I am almost sure I make more money working my own business, raising my 5 children, owning 3 cars outright, owning my own home that is very big and beautiful on 30 acres. And have done it all on my own with NO MAN'S help. Have a good night now. lol
Umm, you wrote,"You just don't think a white woman should be protecting a black man or any man of color at that" Why would a black man or any man need anyone to protect him? I mean what is he, a big coward? Lilmamma your post are ridiculous if your black man can not protect himself, you might not want to spread word around that he can not handle himself as a man! LMAO!
James Earl Ray

Rolla, MO

#55 Jul 14, 2013
if he was convicted it would have been a slap in the face to Florida's stand your ground law but anyways let Zimmerman's actions be a warning to these parasites
jack

Waynesville, MO

#58 Jul 16, 2013
time for white americans to stand up for whats right .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shannon Hinds and Michael Gresham 9 hr lol 4
The Purst Food Market 11 hr Local Info 5
indian grocery store 11 hr Local Info 6
Bill Martin 11 hr night owl 3
High school lovers 13 hr well 6
Stephen Grady 13 hr cts 1
cox 14 hr Parent 36
Walmart Distribution Center good place to work? (Jun '12) Apr 24 1h384lw 324
More from around the web

Rolla People Search