Killa likes this.
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
LOL

Jefferson City, MO

#1 Mar 13, 2013
AP/ March 13, 2013, 5:35 AM
Beheadings, not crucifixion, for alleged Saudi thieves
26Comments
/ Shares / Tweets / Stumble / Email More + inShare.0..RIYADH, Saudi Arabia Seven Saudi men convicted of theft, looting and armed robbery were beheaded on Wednesday, according to the country's official news agency, more than a week after their families and a rights group appealed to the king for clemency.

The executions took place in Abha, a city in the southern region of Asir, the Saudi Press Agency said. The south has been marginalized and suffered discrimination by the powerful central region where the capital, Riyadh, and the holy shrines of Mecca and Medina are located.

The seven were arrested in 2006 and received death sentences in 2009, a Saudi newspaper reported at the time. The case was back in focus after Human Rights Watch earlier this month called for the sentences to be canceled because the men were juveniles at the time of their arrest.

One of the men told The Associated Press in early March that he was only 15 when he was arrested as part of a ring that stole jewelry in 2004 and 2005. Nasser al-Qahtani said he was tortured to confess and had no access to lawyers.

Al-Qahtani said that during the years-long trial, he only faced the judge three times and when the men tried to complain to the judge about the torture or show torture marks on their bodies, they were ignored. He also said the judge never assigned him a lawyer.
LOL

Odessa, MO

#3 Mar 13, 2013
bloodfart wrote:
Sounds normal to me? Whats the big deal? The Saudi's have different rules and laws than the US. Oh i see you think that it is a human rights violation?
Well how do you think they stone women to death for adultery? They bury them in the ground up to the neck then let people throw stones at their head. Guess she should have not given up to another goat herder!
Thanks for proving my point about right wingers !!!!
Anonymous

United States

#5 Mar 13, 2013
Killa likes wiping his ass with his socks too

“I'm right”

Since: Oct 12

Rolla, MO

#6 Mar 13, 2013
LOL wrote:
AP/ March 13, 2013, 5:35 AM
Beheadings, not crucifixion, for alleged Saudi thieves
26Comments
/ Shares / Tweets / Stumble / Email More + inShare.0..RIYADH, Saudi Arabia Seven Saudi men convicted of theft, looting and armed robbery were beheaded on Wednesday, according to the country's official news agency, more than a week after their families and a rights group appealed to the king for clemency.

The executions took place in Abha, a city in the southern region of Asir, the Saudi Press Agency said. The south has been marginalized and suffered discrimination by the powerful central region where the capital, Riyadh, and the holy shrines of Mecca and Medina are located.

The seven were arrested in 2006 and received death sentences in 2009, a Saudi newspaper reported at the time. The case was back in focus after Human Rights Watch earlier this month called for the sentences to be canceled because the men were juveniles at the time of their arrest.

One of the men told The Associated Press in early March that he was only 15 when he was arrested as part of a ring that stole jewelry in 2004 and 2005. Nasser al-Qahtani said he was tortured to confess and had no access to lawyers.

Al-Qahtani said that during the years-long trial, he only faced the judge three times and when the men tried to complain to the judge about the torture or show torture marks on their bodies, they were ignored. He also said the judge never assigned him a lawyer.
I'm the one for freedom and the Constitution. If you are going to defeat the other side, you must at least understand them. That's why I'm able to run rings around you.
Bob the Buckeye

Knoxville, TN

#7 Mar 13, 2013
killa_the_compassionate wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm the one for freedom and the Constitution. If you are going to defeat the other side, you must at least understand them. That's why I'm able to run rings around you.
Excellent point, sir. Thank you for your rock solid focus and strength.
LOL

Jefferson City, MO

#8 Mar 14, 2013
killa_the_compassionate wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm the one for freedom and the Constitution. If you are going to defeat the other side, you must at least understand them. That's why I'm able to run rings around you.
What?? Running rings?? I think you are just chasing you tail!

“I'm right”

Since: Oct 12

Rolla, MO

#9 Mar 14, 2013
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>What?? Running rings?? I think you are just chasing you tail!
Well, you said it. I guess maybe I am chasing my tail with you.
LOL

Jefferson City, MO

#10 Mar 14, 2013
killa_the_compassionate wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you said it. I guess maybe I am chasing my tail with you.
What do you of some one be beheaded for a crime the comitted when they were 15 years old?

“I'm right”

Since: Oct 12

Rolla, MO

#11 Mar 14, 2013
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>What do you of some one be beheaded for a crime the comitted when they were 15 years old?
My answer isn't particularly relevant because no one can prove they are right. However, I'm for using the death penalty when the victim's family wishes it. I personally think suffering a life in jail is worse and death is the easy way out. They are going to die either way.
LOL

Jefferson City, MO

#12 Mar 14, 2013
killa_the_compassionate wrote:
<quoted text>
My answer isn't particularly relevant because no one can prove they are right. However, I'm for using the death penalty when the victim's family wishes it. I personally think suffering a life in jail is worse and death is the easy way out. They are going to die either way.
Why don't you just talk around the subject and say nothing and pretend you said something smart?

You just got owned.

“I'm right”

Since: Oct 12

Rolla, MO

#14 Mar 14, 2013
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you just talk around the subject and say nothing and pretend you said something smart?

You just got owned.
Slavery is a Democrat forte.
LOL

Jefferson City, MO

#15 Mar 14, 2013
killa_the_compassionate wrote:
<quoted text>
Slavery is a Democrat forte.
What has that got to do with this subject? You not only drank the koolaid, you went back for a koolaid enmia.

In grade school is this about the time you would get pushed down?

“I'm right”

Since: Oct 12

Rolla, MO

#17 Mar 14, 2013
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>What has that got to do with this subject? You not only drank the koolaid, you went back for a koolaid enmia.

In grade school is this about the time you would get pushed down?
I just like to rub salt in the racist history wound of the Democrats.
LOL

Jefferson City, MO

#18 Mar 14, 2013
killa_the_compassionate wrote:
<quoted text>
I just like to rub salt in the racist history wound of the Democrats.
You are race baiting again. Quakes vote Democrate most of the time.
Killa the Constipated

Salem, MO

#19 Mar 14, 2013
Killa the Compassionate loves little children, he is just required to stay 1,000 feet from places they congregate.

“I'm right”

Since: Oct 12

Rolla, MO

#20 Mar 14, 2013
Killa the Constipated wrote:
Killa the Compassionate loves little children, he is just required to stay 1,000 feet from places they congregate.
If that were true, It would be government mandated because I threaten their monopoly on education. Educated children vote conservative.
Bob the Buckeye

Knoxville, TN

#21 Mar 14, 2013
killa_the_compassionate wrote:
<quoted text>
If that were true, It would be government mandated because I threaten their monopoly on education. Educated children vote conservative.
Dang right.

liberalism is a mental defect.
Killa the Constipated

Salem, MO

#22 Mar 14, 2013
killa_the_compassionate wrote:
<quoted text>
If that were true, It would be government mandated because I threaten their monopoly on education. Educated children vote conservative.
It is government mandated, Department of Justice, Bureau of Prisons.
yammerstein

Rolla, MO

#23 Mar 23, 2013
killa_the_compassionate wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm the one for freedom and the Constitution. If you are going to defeat the other side, you must at least understand them. That's why I'm able to run rings around you.
You, the ridiculous idiot, running rings.

What a joke.

“I'm right”

Since: Oct 12

Rolla, MO

#24 Mar 23, 2013
yammerstein wrote:
<quoted text>You, the ridiculous idiot, running rings.

What a joke.
I've seen a few responses of yours so far and I'm not impressed. You are another forgettable lib.

Do what lol does... If you respond enough, I'll remember you from repetition rather than for substance.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
8 up Rolla 1 hr louie 2
Dani Martin a...Prostitute?!? 2 hr Just wondering 10
Walmart Distribution Center good place to work? (Jun '12) 3 hr The_Wiz 512
Overdoses in st james 6 hr Mr Ed 6
Mr Ed might be Rolla's famous missing man Tim ... 6 hr Mr Ed 26
Jennifer Lewis charged with murder... 6 hr Eric C 18
Chad Affolter 7 hr just a girl 2

Rolla Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rolla Mortgages