Synthetic Drugs & Pleasure Zone

Synthetic Drugs & Pleasure Zone

Posted in the Rolla Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
War on drugs

Centerview, MO

#1 Apr 3, 2013
Was there a nationwide ban on synthetic drugs?
Was the Pleasure Zone banned from selling synthetics?

If either or both of the previous question's answer was "yes", then how is it that synthetic marijuana is still being sold at the Pleasure Zone?

Are synthetic drugs illegal in Rolla? If so is it all of them or certain ones?
Are synthetic drugs illegal in Phelps County?

If there are laws against this stuff, how is Pleasure Zone getting around those laws and selling it?

Are they selling just the synthetic marijuana, or synthetic upper drugs too?
Is one legal, but not the other?

If anyone knows where more information on this topic can be found, or answers to the above questions, please post a link.
Rolla Native

Rolla, MO

#2 Apr 3, 2013
http://www.rollacity.org/police/police.shtml

I would try this site. Maybe find the phone number and give them a call.
Take Control

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Apr 3, 2013
War on drugs wrote:
Was there a nationwide ban on synthetic drugs?
Was the Pleasure Zone banned from selling synthetics?
If either or both of the previous question's answer was "yes", then how is it that synthetic marijuana is still being sold at the Pleasure Zone?
Are synthetic drugs illegal in Rolla? If so is it all of them or certain ones?
Are synthetic drugs illegal in Phelps County?
If there are laws against this stuff, how is Pleasure Zone getting around those laws and selling it?
Are they selling just the synthetic marijuana, or synthetic upper drugs too?
Is one legal, but not the other?
If anyone knows where more information on this topic can be found, or answers to the above questions, please post a link.
Yes, Yes, and Double Yes on all you ask. Report to Local Highway Patrol
Fun

Gerald, MO

#4 Apr 3, 2013
Woot
Yes

Rolla, MO

#5 Apr 3, 2013
Here is the link for synthetic meth,(bath salts),

http://www.moga.mo.gov/statutes/C100-199/1950...
War on drugs

Centerview, MO

#6 Apr 3, 2013
Yes wrote:
Here is the link for synthetic meth,(bath salts),
http://www.moga.mo.gov/statutes/C100-199/1950...
Great! Thanks for that link, so my next question is, How come places selling this aren't being charged? I guess I just can't see how it's unlawful for a person to be in possession of, but not a business.
Take Control

Saint Louis, MO

#7 Apr 3, 2013
War on drugs wrote:
<quoted text>
Great! Thanks for that link, so my next question is, How come places selling this aren't being charged? I guess I just can't see how it's unlawful for a person to be in possession of, but not a business.
Probly the same reason all the drug dealers and users get a hand slap and quickly released after their arrested.....no joke!
who cares
#8 Apr 3, 2013
just legalize weed and we wouldnt have to smoke this crazy shit.
jay

United States

#9 Apr 4, 2013
who cares wrote:
just legalize weed and we wouldnt have to smoke this crazy shit.
You have to eat, sleep, breathe, and stay hydrated. You do not have to smoke dope and you say you know it's crazy. How about you do what you know is best for yourself and everybody else.
Anonymous

United States

#10 Apr 4, 2013
Yes wrote:
Here is the link for synthetic meth,(bath salts),
http://www.moga.mo.gov/statutes/C100-199/1950...
So what defines an 'imitation' of a controlled substance?
who cares
#11 Apr 4, 2013
when did weed become dope? its a plant for fucks sake. and sooner or later, it will be legalized and regulated like it should be. maybe you should have an open mind to the great things marijuana can do for those with cancer, depression, anxiety, etc. you are clearly not educated about the subject. and what exactly would be better for me and everyone else??
hmmm

Rolla, MO

#12 Apr 4, 2013
who cares wrote:
when did weed become dope? its a plant for fucks sake. and sooner or later, it will be legalized and regulated like it should be. maybe you should have an open mind to the great things marijuana can do for those with cancer, depression, anxiety, etc. you are clearly not educated about the subject. and what exactly would be better for me and everyone else??
you are dumb as hell. MissourI will not allow it to be where u can have it. Like the other states sorry to say. And I dont want people to have weed where they are high 24/7 and be driving
who cares
#13 Apr 4, 2013
please give me stats on how many people have accidents while being high. especially vs people driving drunk. in case you havent heard, its in motion to be decrimalized in st louis county. its gone before reps in jeff city to grow hemp for industrial use. im sorry to say but youre the one who is clearly dumb as hell. its okay for people to drive drunk and kill innocent people but lord have mercy on the people who smoke a plant! i hate to break it to you but legalizaton is in the works. when you can provide me with stats to the dangers of weed, let me know.
oh yeah

United States

#14 Apr 4, 2013
I just love how in this free country we are no longer allowed to voice a damn opinion without being called dumb, stupid, etc. Everyone is allowed to have their own opinions without being made to feel bad about themselves. Marijuana grows wild no one other then god put it here unlike the synthetic stuff. I have smoked pot for 15 years amazingly I have held down a job and not hurt anyone with my usage. I tried the synthetic stuff once and I can tell you that stuff should be illegal. You talk about people driving around under the influence have you seen the effects of some of the legal drugs that are prescribed by doctors for adults and children because some of those effects are worse then the effects of weed. Show me statistics on weed related deaths and compare them with deaths related to alcohol, or doctor errors because I have yet to go to a funeral to find out the cause of death was weed. So maybe we should outlaw alcohol and doctors.
jay

United States

#15 Apr 5, 2013
You guys on dope probably aren't going to understand how great life can be unless you are able to break free of your addiction. You're comparing marijuanna to another drug and talking about the problems it causes users and others, but trying to justify marijuanna use because it is similar but not as bad. Realize the fact that legalizing hemp for other purposes doesn't legalize smoking it. Legalizing smoking it will put strictly defined limits and regulations in place just like with alcohol. You are kinda trying to mess up the "good thing" you've got going.
who cares
#16 Apr 5, 2013
you still have yet to show me statistics of how bad weed is. please post a link with a scientific study and results. you will find none. also again, dope is meth and hard drugs. marijuana is exactly what we call it for short, weed. addiction? you cant be addicted so again, check your facts. weed is not similar to any other drug. also its quite funny that youre just assuming i smoke, lol.
kevin
#17 Apr 22, 2013
this pill dr. give ever man and woman hurt us more then weed would or even the fake shit any day . i dont see how ppl have a close mind to a plant but open mind to booze pills caffine cigs. and othere things that kill u
UhOh
#18 Apr 22, 2013
kevin wrote:
this pill dr. give ever man and woman hurt us more then weed would or even the fake shit any day . i dont see how ppl have a close mind to a plant but open mind to booze pills caffine cigs. and othere things that kill u
amen to that! not to mention that the things you mentioned are man made and no one other than god himself put weed here. oh and mark one down for stl county..its about to be decriminalized there, all we need is mayor slays signature which hes already said hell sign it!
curious

Steelville, MO

#19 Jun 10, 2013
Are they selling synthetic uppers at pleasure zone if so what is the name of it?

Since: Feb 15

Arnold, MO

#20 Feb 15, 2015
All BS. They don't sell anything like that. I know the owners.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Walmart Distribution Center good place to work? (Jun '12) 1 hr Kjones96 667
Who cheats?? 4 hr Vienna 18
Rolla Dope Who'res 9 hr Hiking 3
kylie noakes 11 hr omg 2
Tracy Thorpe-Jenkins is evil 15 hr Worried in Rolla 1
katrina karr 17 hr Stacy 11
lil reece get back with me (Mar '12) 18 hr oh yeah 15

Rolla Jobs

Personal Finance

Rolla Mortgages