First Prev
of 2
Next Last
LOL

Jefferson City, MO

#1 Nov 21, 2012
........Discover Yahoo! With Your Friends
Explore news, videos, and much more based on what your friends are reading and watching. Publish your own activity and retain full control.
..To get started, first...YOUR FRIENDS' ACTIVITY1 - 0 of nullprev next ...
......Alaskan town home to airport with no planes and harbor with no road
.
.By Eric Pfeiffer, Yahoo! News
Reporter
.PostsRSS .By Eric Pfeiffer, Yahoo! News | The Sideshow 16 hrs ago....Email0Share0
Share3Print......
The new, unused harbor in Akutan, Alaska (City of Akutan)Remember Alaska's infamous bridge to nowhere? Well, another town in "Seward's Icebox" has upped the ante after building an unused $75.5 million airport and a $29 million harbor with no roads connecting to the town.

The Aleutians community of Akutan is home to just over 1,000 seasonal workers and 75 full-time residents, though only about five boats, as KUCB reports.

"I personally own half a vessel," Akutan mayor Joseph Bereskin told the publication. Though, for the record, Bereskin says he supported construction of the harbor and hopes it will grow in popularity once a connecting road is eventually built.

The Army Corps of Engineers, using $29 million in federal stimulus money, built the harbor.

"Yes. It's not normal," Steve Boardman, head of the Army Corps of Engineers civil projects division, told KUCB. "And it has prevented the construction of harbors in the past, when that supporting infrastructure is not there."
yammerstein

Rolla, MO

#2 Mar 23, 2013
Palin bragged to her friends about bedding the black basketball player. And now Bristol is shacking with two darkies.

But they don't like to talk about it.

killa thinks he still has a chance with the older one.

“I'm right”

Since: Oct 12

Rolla, MO

#3 Mar 23, 2013
Palin's legion continues to grow. She isn't even a politician now and libs cower in fear.
Killa the Constipated

Salem, MO

#4 Mar 23, 2013
killa_the_compassionate wrote:
Palin's legion continues to grow. She isn't even a politician now and libs cower in fear.
She is not a politician, she is a commedian's dream. She seems to be trying to imitate Tina Fey now. She is funny kind of like Borat.

“I'm right”

Since: Oct 12

Rolla, MO

#5 Mar 23, 2013
Killa the Constipated wrote:
<quoted text>She is not a politician, she is a commedian's dream. She seems to be trying to imitate Tina Fey now. She is funny kind of like Borat.
Scared
George

Rolla, MO

#6 Mar 23, 2013
killa_the_compassionate wrote:
<quoted text>
Scared
Terrified of her 31% approval rating. Libs should be shaking in their feux leather boots.
Killa the Constipated

Salem, MO

#7 Mar 23, 2013
killa_the_compassionate wrote:
<quoted text>
Scared
Laughing, if the best of your party is a 1/2 term dropout who would come in second to Herman Kane in a geography test the future looks bright for the democrats. She might have a future as an opening act in Vegas but not long because she is one dimensional. I seriously can't stop laughing at you and her.
killas_ tampon

Pleasant Hill, MO

#8 Mar 23, 2013
killa_the_compassionate wrote:
Palin's legion continues to grow. She isn't even a politician now and libs cower in fear.
One of your mistresses used to be my brother. Have fun guessing which....be scared very scared! laughing all the way

“I'm right”

Since: Oct 12

Rolla, MO

#9 Mar 23, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>Terrified of her 31% approval rating. Libs should be shaking in their feux leather boots.
Approval ratings are easily manipulated. You libs are a fickle bunch. Your leaders know this. That's why they do not let up on Palin. They must keep the fear alive.

“I'm right”

Since: Oct 12

Rolla, MO

#10 Mar 23, 2013
Killa the Constipated wrote:
<quoted text>Laughing, if the best of your party is a 1/2 term dropout who would come in second to Herman Kane in a geography test the future looks bright for the democrats. She might have a future as an opening act in Vegas but not long because she is one dimensional. I seriously can't stop laughing at you and her.
Obama believes there are 57 states and his *cough* birth state *cough* is in Asia. I am laughing right along with you.
killas_ tampon

Pleasant Hill, MO

#11 Mar 23, 2013
killa your head is so far up your butt you really are a bore with your rhetoric crap....but you are entertaining and proof that our schools have failed
Killa the Constipated

Salem, MO

#12 Mar 24, 2013
killa_the_compassionate wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama believes there are 57 states and his *cough* birth state *cough* is in Asia. I am laughing right along with you.
Where is Hawaii located geographically.

“I'm right”

Since: Oct 12

Rolla, MO

#13 Mar 24, 2013
Killa the Constipated wrote:
<quoted text>Where is Hawaii located geographically.
You actually want to defend that? Buahahahaha!!!
eat it killa

Rolla, MO

#14 Mar 24, 2013
killa_the_compassionate wrote:
<quoted text>
You actually want to defend that? Buahahahaha!!!
Palin is so done. Stick a fork in that black-cawk loving old hide.

And now her concubine daughter Bristol and illegitimate grandbaby are shacking with 2 of the bruthas.
killas_ tampon

Pleasant Hill, MO

#15 Mar 24, 2013
killa_the_compassionate wrote:
<quoted text>
Approval ratings are easily manipulated. You libs are a fickle bunch. Your leaders know this. That's why they do not let up on Palin. They must keep the fear alive.
"Wow! Your ability to reason is utterly coprolitic!

Thou art truely a droning, dismal-dreaming, canker-blossom...

“I'm right”

Since: Oct 12

Rolla, MO

#16 Mar 24, 2013
eat it killa wrote:
<quoted text>Palin is so done. Stick a fork in that black-cawk loving old hide.

And now her concubine daughter Bristol and illegitimate grandbaby are shacking with 2 of the bruthas.
This is liberalism for all to see.

“I'm right”

Since: Oct 12

Rolla, MO

#17 Mar 24, 2013
killas_ tampon wrote:
<quoted text>"Wow! Your ability to reason is utterly coprolitic!

Thou art truely a droning, dismal-dreaming, canker-blossom...
That was a pretty desperate attempt to work coprolitic into a sentence.
killa the corksacker

Rolla, MO

#18 Mar 24, 2013
killa_the_compassionate wrote:
<quoted text>
That was a pretty desperate attempt to work coprolitic into a sentence.
No substance for all? What does that even mean?
killas_ tampon

Pleasant Hill, MO

#19 Mar 24, 2013
killa_the_compassionate wrote:
<quoted text>
That was a pretty desperate attempt to work coprolitic into a sentence.
Maybe, but it flies....
Killa the Constipated

Salem, MO

#20 Mar 24, 2013
killa_the_compassionate wrote:
<quoted text>
You actually want to defend that? Buahahahaha!!!
Do you know where Hawaii is located geographically? The Americas?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Would like your opinion 2 hr John Boy 2
Best Home Health Company to work for (Nov '13) 2 hr night owl 34
What happened to TIM POTTER 2 hr night owl 75
Best place to deliver baby near Rolla? 2 hr night owl 7
topix fyi 3 hr night owl 9
Great Circle aka Boys and Girls Town 3 hr Past employee 3
Walmart Distribution Center good place to work? (Jun '12) 11 hr Hhhh 327
More from around the web

Rolla People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]