google

United States

#21 Feb 12, 2013
abc wrote:
Kingdom Kia in Rolla is awful. Rude employees, bad service and warranties aren't what they say! Beware of this place. Don't take my word read reviews. Owners should look into new managers/salesman before this reputation ruins their business and trust me it will because people talk!!
The service manager has always been nice to me and ive got their forever warranty on my vehicle and have had to use it once so far and they covered the whole amount but I do have to keep up with the service thats in the owners manual which can be costly at times.
Romo

Jefferson City, MO

#22 Feb 12, 2013
I am glad they were helpful to you. I didn't have much help from them. They acted as if I bothered them when we went to see about a specific vehicle. I wondered if they were working on commission, for none of them seemed to want to bother with a sale.
Ron

Rolla, MO

#23 Feb 12, 2013
google wrote:
<quoted text>The service manager has always been nice to me and ive got their forever warranty on my vehicle and have had to use it once so far and they covered the whole amount but I do have to keep up with the service thats in the owners manual which can be costly at times.
Your location says Illinois? Why would you come to Rolla, Mo to buy a car? Don't they have car lots in Illinois?
Run Around Sue

Rolla, MO

#24 Feb 12, 2013
Amy couldn't find a car lot in Illinois so she came all the way to Rolla to buy a car!
google

United States

#25 Feb 12, 2013
Ron wrote:
<quoted text>
Your location says Illinois? Why would you come to Rolla, Mo to buy a car? Don't they have car lots in Illinois?
I bought my vehicle from west bros. in Sullivan and I get it serviced at kingdom kia in rolla because I live in Rolla. Its not that out of the ordianry to buy a car from a different state if you find a good deal and its worth the travel.
kiaria

Jefferson City, MO

#26 Nov 15, 2013
Facts wrote:
Their sales manager Steven is as crooked and disrespectful as they come. Has no business in that position.
I agree with this because i know all too well about the sales team/management at kingdom kia.......these people do cocaine in their spair time...cannot be fair to employee's for example....a used kia soul will sometimes be priced higher then a brand new one....they also are two faced shady and unless you are very well liked you better never try to work there because they will certainly give you the shaft
shoujikina

Jefferson City, MO

#27 Nov 15, 2013
West brothers/kia made all their employee's sign a paper saying if you bad mouth the company you will be sued. If you don't sign this paper you will be considered a hired hand and not a employee, but if you do sign you will be given $50, it also stated that people who signed were not forced to sign but did so upon free will. Ha! and it was noterized before hand and all paper work was copies, so after a few months of not paying up they made employee's sign again due to the fact it was illegal to make people sign pre-noterized contracts, and yet again it has to be noterized but all employee's had to sign before the face..........IS THIS ILLEGAL????
InnocentBystande r

Ashburn, VA

#28 Nov 15, 2013
They had/have not sure if he still works there, a rapist working there. Plus they lied to a buddy of mine and said a car had never been wrecked when it clearly said in the paper it had been, TWICE! And the vehicles they have are way to over priced. I will NEVER spend money there.
kiasucksass

Jefferson City, MO

#29 Nov 15, 2013
InnocentBystander wrote:
They had/have not sure if he still works there, a rapist working there. Plus they lied to a buddy of mine and said a car had never been wrecked when it clearly said in the paper it had been, TWICE! And the vehicles they have are way to over priced. I will NEVER spend money there.
whats the name of the rapist? they have employed many ex-cons at that place,second chance place i guess lol they do lie in that way, customers pay fora protection package 2000$$$$$ on new cars and it can be taken off with just a simple degreaser and tbh not all the cars get application but are sold as if they do, kia rips the customers in more ways they can imagine and they onlycare for employees who make them the mullaaa
Turtle

Wentzville, MO

#30 Nov 16, 2013
shoujikina wrote:
West brothers/kia made all their employee's sign a paper saying if you bad mouth the company you will be sued. If you don't sign this paper you will be considered a hired hand and not a employee, but if you do sign you will be given $50, it also stated that people who signed were not forced to sign but did so upon free will. Ha! and it was noterized before hand and all paper work was copies, so after a few months of not paying up they made employee's sign again due to the fact it was illegal to make people sign pre-noterized contracts, and yet again it has to be noterized but all employee's had to sign before the face..........IS THIS ILLEGAL????
http://ago.mo.gov/contactus.htm .

State attorney generals web site they may know
In The Know

Rolla, MO

#31 Nov 21, 2013
Kingdom Kia will steer you towards vehicles. I bought a car there. My credit sucks. They got me a loan at 17%. Then I got a co-signer with good credit and it went to 4%. You get free car washes, the first oil change and tire rotation is free. I get $25.00 per month for the stickers, for the duration of the loan. On my 6 year loan, that's $1800. in free money. The warranty forever is contingent upon you keeping up with the manufacturer's suggested service schedule. If you don't, you loose the warranty. I keep up on it cause, a transmission or motor could be thousands of dollars. If you have a service that you can't afford, as long as it is over $250. they have a 0% interest for a year to pay for the repairs. I have had no problems, every month I stop and get my free money and free car washes. Oh, and they sent me six $10.00 off oil change coupons. So, it is easy to keep up on the maintenance and not void the forever warranty
shoujkina

Jefferson City, MO

#32 Nov 26, 2013
i will admit this is quite funny every post i have made is true but slanders kia for what they do, and the funny thing is every single post has been removed.....so when it comes to them doing illegal drugs forgeing signatures for customers forcing employees to sign illegal contracts and to the harrassing of low level employee's you just gottta love the westbrothers co!!!!!!!!!! lawrence jr is a drugged up party boy steven dazey just a lil stick of a man who takes his authority all too well against others probably because he got picked on in school can you say little man sindrome? what a douche, and for the sales team dont let their smiles fool ya they just want your hard earned $$$$$ they dont care about getting you better credit they want cash....and last but not least dont ask detail to clean a boss's truck when the idiot leaves cocaine in it!!!!!!!!!!
shoujkina

Jefferson City, MO

#33 Nov 26, 2013
In The Know wrote:
Kingdom Kia will steer you towards vehicles. I bought a car there. My credit sucks. They got me a loan at 17%. Then I got a co-signer with good credit and it went to 4%. You get free car washes, the first oil change and tire rotation is free. I get $25.00 per month for the stickers, for the duration of the loan. On my 6 year loan, that's $1800. in free money. The warranty forever is contingent upon you keeping up with the manufacturer's suggested service schedule. If you don't, you loose the warranty. I keep up on it cause, a transmission or motor could be thousands of dollars. If you have a service that you can't afford, as long as it is over $250. they have a 0% interest for a year to pay for the repairs. I have had no problems, every month I stop and get my free money and free car washes. Oh, and they sent me six $10.00 off oil change coupons. So, it is easy to keep up on the maintenance and not void the forever warranty
1800$free money hmmm sounds good if the car u bought was not sold to u for roughly 7kmorethen what kia paid for it
christmas

Warsaw, MO

#35 Dec 6, 2013
They ripped me off
stunned

Warsaw, MO

#36 Dec 7, 2013
Ripped me off royaly
would you shutup

Warsaw, MO

#37 Dec 8, 2013
Rip you off in a second bunch of crooks
wondering

Warsaw, MO

#38 Dec 10, 2013
They are rip off artists
Daddy Rick

Belton, MO

#39 Dec 10, 2013
Samantha J met me there after hours and gave me the best jo party Ive ever had next to a new kia civic.
just bought a kia

United States

#40 Dec 11, 2013
"Person with a job", really nice to know you have a job, as do I and I actually make more than my husband in a years time because I also have a degree. Kingdom kia is without a doubt the most crooked place I have ever been. I wish I could take the vehicle back and just leave it that is how terrible they are. They promised this and they promised that and they can't even return my phone call after leaving 4 messages? I you want good business I highly recommend going out of rolla. Lowe Chevrolet is awesome. Gave me $2000 more on trade in than anyone was willing too. Just a thought...
Person with a Job wrote:
all I have to say is LOL!! Lots of loser on topix it seems. BTW if you can purchase a car they will give you a good deal, if you don't have a job not much they can do to help. Be realistic when you try to purchase a car. I have purchase 3 vehicle from them but then again I do have a job make good income and have a brain. Have fun and remember you need a job to buy a car.
nokiaforme

Rolla, MO

#41 Dec 11, 2013
If kingdom Kia was the only place in the state that had the car I wanted, I would definitely not go there. They have very dishonest business practices and I will never go back there again!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
19 year old near drowning victim died 10 min Saddened 1
Tax evasion 22 min Cano 13
kubley boys (Mar '13) 5 hr QueenB 24
william and James Bunton and female 9 hr James Bunton 25
Katie rask 12 hr alskdjfkljasd 3
Cody Sellers 12 hr Reason 16
beware aamco in rolla (Sep '12) Wed 21c shaman 29

Rolla Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rolla Mortgages