good cops and bad cops

Posted in the Rolla Forum

joe

United States

#1 Dec 4, 2012
Who are the good cops and the dirty cops in this town?
why do you care

Rolla, MO

#2 Dec 4, 2012
Seriously. Why?
ha!

Rolla, MO

#3 Dec 5, 2012
They all suck, joe. All of them. The Rolla Police Department is the most corrupt thing ever. Always has been.
james

United States

#4 Dec 5, 2012
Meyers is the best cop in the area. He makes all kinds of busts.
Scotty

Rolla, MO

#5 Dec 5, 2012
The short woman cop is the best,just smell that lovely sexy body,she can beat me and spank me anytime.
jack

United States

#6 Dec 6, 2012
All the cops in this area are excellent and professional.
justin

United States

#7 Dec 6, 2012
You know when i was younger and dumber i would have said all cops are bad but they are not now that i understand what they go threw im glad to have them around they have a tough job and the ones that say they are bad prob got a ticket or arrested for something yes ill get neg comments for this but idc thanks rpd and pcsh and mhp for your jobs you do and sacrifices you go threw
Sam

Rolla, MO

#8 Dec 6, 2012
jack wrote:
All the cops in this area are excellent and professional.
what about Dishman....lol
Probably not

Springfield, MO

#10 Dec 7, 2012
Seriously wrote:
The police department in st. James is a complete joke and a waste of space/money/time... Anderson is crooked, Boles couldn't pass a piss test if his life depended on it, Jarrett is a fat slob and the butt of all the high school kids jokes. They know if they run from him there is no way he could possibly catch them. The new Bitch cop, well I'm pretty sure we all know why she got hired. Was it the amazing sex with the chief,(since his girlfriend is a 60 year old grandma) or does she just give really good blow jobs? How Carl made it through the academy is beyond me and of course there is ole "Back Seat" Mag Roberts running the show. Good God Almighty!!! Never thought I would see the day when the PD was better off with Kevin Friend or Bill Fetters running the show!!!! God knows the mayor and his little boy toy,(city administrator) have received enough complaints about the PD. Guess its time to get the media involved, maybe call Elliot Davis from Fox 2....
Nothing to say about your complaint about local police departments other than to say that calling Fox 2 is pure fantasy........Given that the actual corruption in St. Louis area departments dwarfs whatever you imagine is wrong with local departments.

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/crime-and-...

http://victimsover18.blogspot.com/2011/02/sub...

http://www.ksdk.com/news/story.aspx...

So unless you have evidence that local PD officers are raping prostitutes or accidentally shooting people, you're just crying wolf.
jack

United States

#11 Dec 10, 2012
I like all of rpd and sjpd. You rock!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Marissa Parsons 11 min 5150csh 2
Walmart Distribution Center good place to work? (Jun '12) 3 hr Wdc 340
Tim Potter 7 hr killa_the_compass... 58
bobby mcracken is a undercover cop! (Dec '11) 10 hr lol 19
Murder in Rolla last night ? 10 hr 5150csh 7
Leash Law 13 hr Well 2
Daniel Underwood 19 hr let it be told 5
More from around the web

Rolla People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE