Informants/CIs can legally assualt pe...

Informants/CIs can legally assualt people now

Posted in the Rolla Forum

Amazed

Rolla, MO

#1 Apr 27, 2013
I have been told by two different CI s in 2 different states that the cops told them they could beat and assault people and they would NOT arrest them? Are the police letting their CI s physically attack people now?

“I'm right”

Since: Oct 12

Rolla, MO

#2 Apr 27, 2013
Amazed wrote:
I have been told by two different CI s in 2 different states that the cops told them they could beat and assault people and they would NOT arrest them? Are the police letting their CI s physically attack people now?
So people that aren't allowed to beat and assault people are giving permission to beat and assault? Does that sound logical?
Joe

Rolla, MO

#3 Apr 27, 2013
Always have been, this is old news!
naomi

Ridgedale, MO

#4 Apr 27, 2013
Amazed wrote:
What's a ci?
Amazed

Rolla, MO

#5 Apr 27, 2013
killa_the_compassionate wrote:
<quoted text>
So people that aren't allowed to beat and assault people are giving permission to beat and assault? Does that sound logical?
I know cops beat and assault people often however letting a low life nobody informant beat someone is different. I am sure the cops don't view their snitches as being on the same level as them.
Amazed

Rolla, MO

#6 Apr 27, 2013
naomi wrote:
<quoted text>
What's a ci?
Confidential informant aka snitch for the police
Old time democrat

Rolla, MO

#7 Apr 27, 2013
killa_the_compassionate wrote:
<quoted text>
I beat my dick like it owes me money. Does that sound logical?
That your pecker owes you money?
Old time democrat

Jefferson City, MO

#8 Apr 27, 2013
Old time democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
That your pecker owes you money?
You can't fool me,,,, you are a democrat.
charlie

Belton, MO

#9 Apr 27, 2013
I heard of someone being on probation for a felony and they won't violate this same guy for assaulting a girl.He left bruises all over her. Sounds like somebody has friends inside. This guys got a long rap sheet with other assaults. Should his side of a story matter anyway? Like a felon wouldn't lie to stay out of jail?
Tensmom

United States

#10 Apr 29, 2013
charlie wrote:
I heard of someone being on probation for a felony and they won't violate this same guy for assaulting a girl.He left bruises all over her. Sounds like somebody has friends inside. This guys got a long rap sheet with other assaults. Should his side of a story matter anyway? Like a felon wouldn't lie to stay out of jail?
What's his name? Allmost descirbes somebody I knew.
charlie

Belton, MO

#11 May 2, 2013
The name really doesn't matter. What matters is the fact that this could happen. What do you do to change this. What kind of world do we live in if dangerous criminals don't have to follow laws? Who do you go to that'll care enough to do something about it?
bloodfart

Rolla, MO

#13 May 2, 2013
But I will hang with anyone for some man-sex.
Breakingitdownin crayon

Burlington, IA

#14 May 2, 2013
Amazed wrote:
1) How do you know they are CI's? They told you?

2) How do you know they aren't liars?

3) Did they tell you this in the context of them wanting something by threatening people? See question 2.

4) Did you verify this independently of their say so? See question 2.

5) Just because someone SAYS something....Doesn't make it so. See also: question 2.
bloodfart

Rolla, MO

#16 May 3, 2013
Ooooh. You big hairy mens talkin about all this assault....make my browneye be winkin.
charlie

Belton, MO

#17 May 3, 2013
someone on probation for felony assault shouldn't be allowed to assault a woman and get away with it. where's the law to protect the citizens instead of the criminals? what good is probation. he wasn't even violated and he left bruises and swelling.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#18 May 4, 2013
Fecking snitches assualt people simply by opening their mouth

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Walmart Distribution Center good place to work? (Jun '12) 3 min The_Wiz 512
8 up Rolla 14 min 123yep 1
Overdoses in st james 2 hr Mr Ed 6
Mr Ed might be Rolla's famous missing man Tim ... 2 hr Mr Ed 26
Jennifer Lewis charged with murder... 3 hr Eric C 18
Chad Affolter 3 hr just a girl 2
I would bang Olivia Gronewald 4 hr D B Cooper 4

Rolla Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance