Rolla Dental Clini c
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
older guy

Rolla, MO

#1 Jun 4, 2012
What does anyone know about the Rolla Dental Clinic. I have an appt. with them and have never been there.
?

Rolla, MO

#2 Jun 4, 2012
I've been wondering myself. Looking for a new dentist.
Craig

Rolla, MO

#3 Jun 4, 2012
I've always been happy with Dr. Mott. His office is located by Sears.
Tammy

Warsaw, MO

#4 Jun 4, 2012
If your getting a tooth pulled make sure he pulls the right one...
marie

United States

#5 Jun 4, 2012
Ive been going their for awhile and they are great.
?

Rolla, MO

#6 Jun 4, 2012
marie wrote:
Ive been going their for awhile and they are great.
you've been to Rolla dental clinic? I'm scared to death of dentists. Are they compassionate?
Sam

Warsaw, MO

#7 Jun 4, 2012
[QUOTE who="?"]<quoted text>
you've been to Rolla dental clinic? I'm scared to death of dentists. Are they compassionate?[/QUOTE]Compassi onate LOL they dont care one bit how much pain they put you through its all about the money
Radar

Rolla, MO

#8 Jun 5, 2012
DON'T get dentures there!
marie

United States

#9 Jun 5, 2012
They numb your mouth before cleaning or any extractions. They will make sure you are completely numb and if you still feel pain, they numb you more. They are very professional.

"Radar" They tell you when you get your dentures or partial,that if you have any problems come back and they will fix it. My aunt went their and had a problem with her partial, they fixed it for her.
marie

United States

#10 Jun 5, 2012
Yes they are compassionate. I went their when I was eight months pregnant to have my teeth cleaned. They made sure I was comfortable and okay before they cleaned my teeth.
Radar

Rolla, MO

#11 Jun 19, 2012
Marie, your aunt had better luck than I had. Mine still don't fit and I felt like I got the bum's rush after spending $2500. I'm just sick about the whole experience.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#13 Jun 24, 2012
Radar wrote:
Marie, your aunt had better luck than I had. Mine still don't fit and I felt like I got the bum's rush after spending $2500. I'm just sick about the whole experience.
the reason they don't fit right, is they were made by smile tech dental lab.. the owner ian chalmers is so drunk and stoned all the time, he cannot make a decent set of dentures, and the price you paid is way more than you should have. you obvioiusly bought a upper line denture, sorry to tell you smile tech and ian duncan use the same teeth for all dentures. the sets of teeth cost less than 8$ per arch for each denture. good for 1-3 years, usually used for medicaid and immediate dentures.. they should be investigated for ripping people off.
cindy

Rolla, MO

#14 Jul 11, 2013
EXPENSIVE AND feels like an assembly line...GO TO WEDGEWOOD DENTAL they are so KIND..and compassionatte
no way

Rolla, MO

#15 Jul 11, 2013
cindy wrote:
EXPENSIVE AND feels like an assembly line...GO TO WEDGEWOOD DENTAL they are so KIND..and compassionatte
Wedgwood maybe kind but they screwed up the majority of the work they did on my teeth. I had to get a cap over a tooth because they filled it and broke it. Then they ground the tooth down so much the cap wouldn't stay on. I was also charged for all this when it was their fault. Told me I needed crowns on all my back molars when in fact the problem was coming from impacted wisdom teeth. Once the wisdom teeth were removed no more problems.
the other woman

Steelville, MO

#16 Jul 11, 2013
Wedgwood dental sucks! My husbands mouth is a wreck all the "fillings" hurt! They do not care. They said he's making it up. He can't eat cold foods or hard foods on those teeth thanks to them. Also they have us a "treatment plan" and when the new year came around (still on the "plan" mind you) he was no longer covered for the laser treatments he was suppose to get.
rollagirl

Clinton, MO

#17 Jul 11, 2013
Try dr Cassidy he's at forum dental he is very nice and will give you a break on the fees if you ask him
quacks

Rolla, MO

#18 Jul 11, 2013
Forum dental is so money hungry. They refuse to clean my teeth until I have a crown put on 1 tooth. I've asked them to pull it since its a back tooth and they refused. So I refused their crown.
I work at RDC

El Dorado Springs, MO

#20 Jul 17, 2013
We care about our patients. You should give us a try. We offer low prices and payment plans.
people

Rolla, MO

#21 Jul 17, 2013
I work at RDC wrote:
We care about our patients. You should give us a try. We offer low prices and payment plans.
Do u do cleanings or just denture work?
Nick

Rolla, MO

#22 Jul 17, 2013
I work at RDC wrote:
A friend died after going to rolla dental about a year ago.Pulled to many teeth and got an infection and died.There would be a lawsuite but there is just one family member and the woman that died would roll over in her grave if she knew her family member got any money

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
danyial gresham 52 min what to know 2
Anyone use Sprint cell service 1 hr Facts 5
Josh jones snitching 2 hr Dumbass 24
why hala meat taste better 3 hr Getyourstorystraight 2
What is Raceland? 7 hr Big Al 17
Jason brinkley 7 hr Another friend 14
Shannon bays 7 hr Never 11
Walmart Distribution Center good place to work? (Jun '12) Mon Gia 388
More from around the web

Personal Finance