<quoted text>Pick Meeeeeeeeee!
You're in.
Mitt the ball hugger

Rolla, MO

#23 Jan 23, 2013
killa_the_compassionate wrote:
<quoted text>
You're in.
Is that one of those secksual innuenders?
quantumchurch

Rolla, MO

#24 Jan 26, 2013
Faith,(or believing)in something we can't explain is not foolishness. The time/space continuum, electromagnet spectrum, and the nature of reality itself are hard concepts.
Perception is subjective. We are a product of what we believe to be true, whether or not it is. Many people have many perceptions. When all is said and done, quantum mechanics proves consciousness (observation)changes the behavior of of the sub atomic particles that make everything in the universe,including us.
It's kinda like the paper in my pocket. One piece says "five dollars" and another says "twenty dollars". The paper and ink is the same, but because we believe the paper saying "twenty" is worth more, it IS worth more! Think about it. The paper is a representation of something else that has no power other than what we attribute to it also. All by faith.
There is a creator, yet we won't find him unless we search for him like ... it was a paper with "one hundred dollars" written on it.
truth

Fairfax, VA

#25 Jan 27, 2013
God always has been and always will be.
ABC

Rolla, MO

#26 Feb 2, 2013
Killa the Compassionate, screw your GOD. I can show you 100 legitmate reasons that can disprove the existance of God.

“I'm right”

Since: Oct 12

Rolla, MO

#27 Feb 2, 2013
ABC wrote:
Killa the Compassionate, screw your GOD. I can show you 100 legitmate reasons that can disprove the existance of God.
Proof doesn't require a 100 reasons. Only one. But you don't strike me as the deep thinker that will come up with the one.
poe

Jefferson City, MO

#28 Feb 3, 2013
Wingmaker wrote:
Nothing is real, this is all just a series of illusions created by the universe itself. We are all part of one mind and one conciousness. A simulation of life that our souls are locked into and can never escape. We will never fully understand everything in the universe, we'll just keep repeating life after life. Maybe not on this planet, maybe somewhere we couldnt possibly be capable of understanding in this body. People ask about God and wonder if it does exist or how it seems to not care at all about his creations. All I have to say, if there is a divine creator of everything it gave us eternal life. Not the choice to have it, but the gift of it.
I think i might know who you are¿¡ Does your name start with a P?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Local prosecutors 4 min Timothy books 7
Jennifer Lewis charged with murder... 24 min Ray 8
Amanda Rhoten- Where is she now? 2 hr Renee34 4
Mr Ed might be Rolla's famous missing man Tim ... 2 hr Mr Ed 20
Fugitive beach 2 hr Mr Ed 13
lost love 7 hr yepyep 141
wh*res in Rolla 11 hr Wow 33
Walmart Distribution Center good place to work? (Jun '12) Jul 17 Jen 511

Rolla Jobs

More from around the web