Warrensburg, MO

#1 Jan 31, 2013
Does anyone sell it anymore
poursomesugaronm e

United States

#2 Jan 31, 2013
poorpothead wrote:
Does anyone sell it anymore
ya but where they sell it you have to have money to get it. Poorpothead sucks to be u?
sassy bitch

United States

#3 Jan 31, 2013
You can get it but its like 30$ & its Incense not fale weed ;)
poorpothead

Warrensburg, MO

#4 Jan 31, 2013
Where can I get incense
nerd

Rolla, MO

#5 Jan 31, 2013
plesure zone
poorpothead

Warrensburg, MO

#6 Feb 2, 2013
Found some insence and a bong in the gas station in Doolittle scores some real weed in parking lot double score.
wantsome

Jefferson City, MO

#7 Feb 2, 2013
I thought Pleasure Zone had dried up. Thought that person had left. That is what they told me anyway and kindly asked me not to come back and ask. They saiud they were being watch.
poorpothead

Warrensburg, MO

#8 Feb 2, 2013
Doolittle has it right out in the open
wantsome

Jefferson City, MO

#9 Feb 2, 2013
Really???? Will have to go check. Last time I was there they told me they had stop selling it.
oldhead

El Dorado Springs, MO

#10 Feb 2, 2013
Why do you kids wanting that crap{Did you know a open bag of that in a car is considered a Class A felony.
When you can also die on that way to easy its almost like a heroin addict after awhile.Your better of going and getting the real thing its a Class C misdemeanor think about that.
miss rolla

Saint Robert, MO

#11 Feb 3, 2013
I can not believe they are selling this shit and u can't buy weed are u kidding me this has killed alot of people have u ever heard of someone dieing from.weed NO so what the hell is wrong w our government killing all of our young kids w.this bad drug this subject really pisses me off
freetheweed

Rolla, MO

#12 Feb 4, 2013
that fake weed is like sniffing glue or hairspray. I tell the kids if they are going to use, at least use real pot. It is less dangerous than k2.
chacha

United States

#13 Feb 4, 2013
Don't bother with the fake stuff. Just get real weed. It's safer and if you get caught with it it's only a misdemeanor.
HempTruths

Bellevue, WA

#15 Feb 4, 2013
I agree with the person above me... Smoke the real stuff if your able. Other than that I myself wouldnt touch that stupid spice or whatever its called. A little birdie told me Pleasure Zone doesnt even have that high quality of it anyway nowadays.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stacy Conner baby molester 49 min Road runner 2
Pill heads 2 hr Love me all 2
What happened to Devon Hammock? 3 hr wow 3
RIP Trooper James M. Bava 4 hr Line of Duty 1
biggest herion addict in phelps co 4 hr jvhytujhb 5
Sara Roskowske Murphy 5 hr Meg 30
Josh jones snitching 15 hr wow 23
Walmart Distribution Center good place to work? (Jun '12) Aug 25 Steve 386
More from around the web

Personal Finance