New Consignment shop
ddd

Rolla, MO

#1 Feb 7, 2013
if your going to take anything there make sure you know what you have. they don't write anything while your there. i took things in there and they didn't have it all CAUSE ( they donated somewhere else) there wasn't any stains and they were in good condition. so watch out
Luke

Jefferson City, MO

#2 Feb 7, 2013
What store is this? Didn't know we had a store.
sunshine

Windsor, MO

#3 Feb 8, 2013
Went in there the other day. Way way over priced.
ddd

Rolla, MO

#4 Feb 8, 2013
sunshine wrote:
Went in there the other day. Way way over priced.
yea, and some stuff is way under priced. black short hair lady not friendly at all.
ddd

Rolla, MO

#5 Feb 8, 2013
Luke wrote:
What store is this? Didn't know we had a store.
the old sleep ezzs store i think its 6th and rolla st.
Luke

Jefferson City, MO

#6 Feb 8, 2013
ddd wrote:
<quoted text> the old sleep ezzs store i think its 6th and rolla st.
K. Thanks!
BargainHunter

Rolla, MO

#7 Feb 11, 2013
I bought a couple things there last week. Everyone was friendly & nothing was over priced. I'm excited to have another consignment shop in Rolla.
mommy2

Fairfax, VA

#8 Feb 12, 2013
I just went their today and bought clothes for my stepdaughter. And spend $30.00. Most expensive outfit was $1.99. And under
shopper

Plattsburg, MO

#9 Feb 12, 2013
I was there yesterday...nice and clean. They are a bit far fetched on pictures, and some of the furniture, but pricing is an easy fix problem. They will figure all that out. Salesman was friendly, all in all a good experience...I will love it when they get some prices lowered.
sassygirl

Rolla, MO

#10 Feb 14, 2013
you take clothes in and if they don't want them they donated them without even asking you. thats rude and then when you try to find out why they say cause they can. thats bull crap. so watch out it happen to me to
shopper

Cameron, MO

#11 Feb 15, 2013
Yea...thats bs...I wouldn't like that at all.
Thrifty

Warrenton, MO

#12 Feb 27, 2013
sassygirl wrote:
you take clothes in and if they don't want them they donated them without even asking you. thats rude and then when you try to find out why they say cause they can. thats bull crap. so watch out it happen to me to
From what I understand, when business' donate stuff they get tax receipts that they use to write off on their taxes. If anything, that tax write off should go to you.
sweetdreams

Windsor, MO

#13 Feb 27, 2013
Heard they were already going out
sassygirl

Rolla, MO

#14 Feb 27, 2013
Thrifty wrote:
<quoted text>
From what I understand, when business' donate stuff they get tax receipts that they use to write off on their taxes. If anything, that tax write off should go to you.
they didn't even ask me if i wanted to donate them, all the clothes were in good condition no spots or anything. went back in and they were gone, took in about 30 items and got back 22 pieces
Curious

United States

#15 Feb 27, 2013
Like this store!
Thrifty

Troy, MO

#16 Feb 27, 2013
sassygirl wrote:
<quoted text> they didn't even ask me if i wanted to donate them, all the clothes were in good condition no spots or anything. went back in and they were gone, took in about 30 items and got back 22 pieces
Guess you were lucky to get back that much. Don't know about you but I consider that stealing! Businesses shouldn't be allowed to get away with that crap!
Problem is, people deal with these places in good faith. Just trying to make a bit of money to make ends meet. While these businesses take advantage of them!
There should be a law against this kind of thing. Maybe you should check into that. If more people complained to the powers that be, something might get done!
Teresa

Lebanon, MO

#17 Mar 1, 2013
WDr vj
Thrifty

Warrenton, MO

#18 Mar 1, 2013
Hey, what's the name of this place anyway? Def don't want to bring my stuff there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Danielle Jordan 9 hr Absolutely 2
Front Porch Boutique - Rolla 10 hr Aubrey 7
Steven and Georgia Warren foster parents 10 hr Cutty 10
Sarah lefebvre wagoner anybody know what happened 10 hr Cutty 19
New antique store in Rolla soon. 10 hr townee 13
blaine webb 10 hr Blaine 2
Amalie McCarthy 10 hr Amalie 3

Rolla Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance