Polls show House better than Obama. Similiar to real election results.

Posted in the Rolla Forum

“I'm right”

Since: Oct 12

Rolla, MO

#1 Mar 11, 2013
http://www.mcclatchydc.com/2013/03/11/185487/...

It's official. The People like the House more than Obama. The results are similar to the real election results had Obama not cheated heavily in swing states.
Bob the Buckeye

Rolla, MO

#2 Mar 12, 2013
same bunch that said Romney won...
LOL

Jefferson City, MO

#3 Mar 12, 2013
killa_the_compassionate wrote:
http://www.mcclatchydc.com/201 3/03/11/185487/mcclatchy-maris t-poll-shows-obama.html
It's official. The People like the House more than Obama. The results are similar to the real election results had Obama not cheated heavily in swing states.
More tin foil, hurry before it is too late!!!!

Since: Sep 08

Neon City Oh.

#4 Mar 12, 2013
Here is the one sentence you must have missed.

'Hes still vastly more popular than Congress, particularly congressional Republicans.'

“I'm right”

Rolla, MO

#5 Mar 12, 2013
WDRussell wrote:
Here is the one sentence you must have missed.

'He’s still vastly more popular than Congress, particularly congressional Republicans.'
It's CYA. You don't just go criticizing the admin without some cover. Congress usually has a lower approval though because its a generic questions vs. specific. Apples and Oranges.

“I'm right”

Rolla, MO

#6 Mar 12, 2013
Obama should be winning big over a generic Republican. He's losing!
LOL

Jefferson City, MO

#7 Mar 12, 2013
Do you ever tire of slinging BS?

“I'm right”

Rolla, MO

#8 Mar 12, 2013
LOL wrote:
Do you ever tire of slinging BS?
Not as long as you keep laying it.
LOL

Jefferson City, MO

#9 Mar 12, 2013
<quoted text>
Not as long as you keep laying it.
So you admit you are laying down a line of BS. GOOD that is a start.
yammerstein

Rolla, MO

#10 Mar 23, 2013
Growing up a trailer-park Republican is a blend of nature and nurture. It's probable that some of you wankers have a genetic predisposition because your brains make you more sensitive to fear. This inclination is accentuated by a culture that is more fear oriented; that, for example, sees gays as a threat and a black president as a symbol of evil. If you grow up in a conservative trailer-park culture... you are more likely to fall into an ultra-conservative "information silo." (An information silo is a cultural system that operates in isolation from others.) You are more likely to listen to Fox News, Rush Limbaugh, 700 Club and similar conservative news sources. You are more likely to start topix threads such as, "Obama intends to impose Sharia Law." And you are more likely to have secks with your mama and know someone who is part of a militia or hate group.

“I'm right”

Rolla, MO

#11 Mar 23, 2013
yammerstein wrote:
Growing up a trailer-park Republican is a blend of nature and nurture. It's probable that some of you wankers have a genetic predisposition because your brains make you more sensitive to fear. This inclination is accentuated by a culture that is more fear oriented; that, for example, sees gays as a threat and a black president as a symbol of evil. If you grow up in a conservative trailer-park culture... you are more likely to fall into an ultra-conservative "information silo." (An information silo is a cultural system that operates in isolation from others.) You are more likely to listen to Fox News, Rush Limbaugh, 700 Club and similar conservative news sources. You are more likely to start topix threads such as, "Obama intends to impose Sharia Law." And you are more likely to have secks with your mama and know someone who is part of a militia or hate group.
I bet you thought you were writing something really intelligent.
Killa From Huffman

Salem, MO

#12 Mar 23, 2013
yammerstein wrote:
Growing up a trailer-park Republican is a blend of nature and nurture. It's probable that some of you wankers have a genetic predisposition because your brains make you more sensitive to fear. This inclination is accentuated by a culture that is more fear oriented; that, for example, sees gays as a threat and a black president as a symbol of evil. If you grow up in a conservative trailer-park culture... you are more likely to fall into an ultra-conservative "information silo." (An information silo is a cultural system that operates in isolation from others.) You are more likely to listen to Fox News, Rush Limbaugh, 700 Club and similar conservative news sources. You are more likely to start topix threads such as,
"Obama intends to impose Sharia Law." And you are more likely to have secks with your mama and know someone who is part of a militia or hate group.
And I'll shoot your a$$ of you pro gay black,Mexican loving welfare cheat, gun hating lib. My double wide will be full paid for in 28 years an my pick up in 7. I take care of my kids an make sure their mommas get them on free lunch. Quit makin fun of us, I work hard when I'm not disabled or able to get unemployment, or my new old lady is working and not pregnant. Preacher told me a few years back last time I went to service that you libs would go to hell cause you was one or liked the Jews. Meet me out back of the Tator Patch in a couple of hours and I'll show you a old fashion trailer park constvativ a$$ whoopen.
yup

Rolla, MO

#13 Mar 23, 2013
<quoted text>
I bet you thought you were writing something really intelligent.
looks like somebody hit a nerve

truth hurts, huh bitchtits ???
yup

Rolla, MO

#14 Mar 23, 2013
Killa From Huffman wrote:
<quoted text>
And I'll shoot your a$$ of you pro gay black,Mexican loving welfare cheat, gun hating lib. My double wide will be full paid for in 28 years an my pick up in 7. I take care of my kids an make sure their mommas get them on free lunch. Quit makin fun of us, I work hard when I'm not disabled or able to get unemployment, or my new old lady is working and not pregnant. Preacher told me a few years back last time I went to service that you libs would go to hell cause you was one or liked the Jews. Meet me out back of the Tator Patch in a couple of hours and I'll show you a old fashion trailer park constvativ a$$ whoopen.
you will be the one with the cawk in your mouf...
Killa from Huffman

Salem, MO

#15 Mar 23, 2013
yup wrote:
<quoted text>
you will be the one with the cawk in your mouf...
You best leave my uncle Jim Bob out of this or he will whoop your a$$ too. He took care of mom after dad got locked up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snow 11 min Snow lover 1
Hometown Rolla Missouri in flames 1 hr omg 41
Brandy Gresham aka Deluca 1 hr mls 6
stephanies school of dance 4 hr Hung like a mule 15
can anyone FACE ME! 7 hr Moved to the stic... 11
Obama at it again 7 hr R D Holdinfart 27
charity bradshaw 8 hr taxicab 1
Rolla Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Rolla People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:35 pm PST

Bleacher Report 6:35PM
Should NFL Teams Consider Steep Price of Justin Houston Trade?
NBC Sports 2:56 AM
Kendall Langford has Jets, Saints visits after Lions trip
Bleacher Report10:29 PM
How Should St. Louis Fill Their Biggest Holes?
NFL 8:29 AM
Chiefs will cut Dwayne Bowe if they cannot trade him
Bleacher Report 8:32 AM
Report: Chiefs Expected to Part Ways with Dwayne Bowe