First Prev
of 2
Next Last
old friend

Fairfax, VA

#1 Dec 26, 2012
What happened to them I only get in town for the holidays was shocked to see them closed
Den

Warrensburg, MO

#2 Dec 30, 2012
Just couldn't make the business work
Waa-kiki

Rolla, MO

#3 Dec 30, 2012
Too many hot items out there!
Hometown Girl

Jefferson City, MO

#4 Dec 31, 2012
With all the thieves out there, I'd think running a legal pawn shop would be a nightmare!
homie

Fairfax, VA

#5 Dec 31, 2012
Especially with that monkey on your back how cone the other pawn shops don't have that problem
fattyhearst

Rolla, MO

#6 Dec 31, 2012
homie wrote:
Especially with that monkey on your back how cone the other pawn shops don't have that problem
here we go with the bull poopy from the monkey molesters
Killemwithtruth

San Leandro, CA

#7 Jan 26, 2013
Actually what happened to warren pawn and gun is this:
Chad warrens wife left him after years of physical abuse and chad using and selling prescription drugs. Once she left, chad had no clue how to run the business on his own and ran it in to the ground. After a few audits by the ATF, he was forced to close the shop.
kelly

Garden City, MI

#8 Jan 26, 2013
"Killemwithtruth'' you wouldnt know the truth if it smacked you in the face idiot.
Killemwithtruth

San Leandro, CA

#9 Jan 27, 2013
Actually you are the idiot if you are going to argue wIth the facts. Should I tell more?
thats funny

United States

#10 Jan 27, 2013
That crazy bitch couldnt run an Easy Bake business. Doubt her leaving had anything to do with it!
Killemwithtruth

Brighton, CO

#11 Jan 27, 2013
Whats that say for him that it sank when she left? Just a coincidence that he didn't have a clue after that I suppose. Don't be a hater I just deliver the truth!
Dear Truthslayer,

United States

#12 Jan 27, 2013
If you knew the truth, or had even seen Chad recently, you would know that he is doing very well, is clean, and is enjoying working a regular job and spending time with his family. Your "I speak the truth gig" is bullshit. Why can people in this town not say anything positive about anyone? You should be ashamed of yourself!
Beezelblubber

Bates City, MO

#13 Jan 27, 2013
Sounds like Satan was here.
Killemwithtruth

Brighton, CO

#14 Jan 27, 2013
If Chad is doing better and clean as you say then good for him. I was not commenting on the now. I was simply stating the FACTS surrounding the fall of warren pawn. I never new him to be much for work tho!
thats better

United States

#15 Jan 27, 2013
I could almost hear it in your comment, killem, it feels better to say something positive!

.....And satan IS all over this place!
truth

Fairfax, VA

#16 Jan 27, 2013
Killemwithtruth wrote:
Actually what happened to warren pawn and gun is this:
Chad warrens wife left him after years of physical abuse and chad using and selling prescription drugs. Once she left, chad had no clue how to run the business on his own and ran it in to the ground. After a few audits by the ATF, he was forced to close the shop.
You are a complete idiot, if you knew a damn thing about Chad Warren you would know he didnt and wouldn't lay a finger on his wife. And he didn't run a single thing into the ground, he worked at that shop since he was 14 years old and I'm pretty sure if his wife wouldn't have taken every penny he had that shop would be open right now. Its kinda hard to run a professional business with a hundred bucks. He's an amazing man , yeah he has hit some bumps in the road but everything you stated is a load of bull. and I'm sure if you knew a single thing about him you would know it's bull.
Kinda funny

United States

#17 Jan 27, 2013
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a complete idiot, if you knew a damn thing about Chad Warren you would know he didnt and wouldn't lay a finger on his wife. And he didn't run a single thing into the ground, he worked at that shop since he was 14 years old and I'm pretty sure if his wife wouldn't have taken every penny he had that shop would be open right now. Its kinda hard to run a professional business with a hundred bucks. He's an amazing man , yeah he has hit some bumps in the road but everything you stated is a load of bull. and I'm sure if you knew a single thing about him you would know it's bull.
now your going to talk shit about his ex wife?? Must be the present wife trying to add her 2 cents
truth

Fairfax, VA

#18 Jan 27, 2013
Nope, as a matter of fact I never said anything bad about her at all she was the one that did want the divorce and to hire a lawyer and go through a divorce, obviously costs a lot money. And if she would have left when he had a lot of money the shop would still be open. But there are a lot of crooks in this town and that type of business is hard to run when that's the case, and the economy is bad. But no, I never said anything bad about her except that she ran him out of money( with the divorce) and I actually respect her a lot, and no I'm not the current wife.
Present Wife

United States

#19 Jan 27, 2013
No matter what I think about Chad's ex wife I will not be posting my two cents on the Internet for my stepchildren to someday read.
Killemwithtruth: My question to you is this, for someone who claims they are so honest it kills people, why wouldn't you save this poor woman from this abuse you speak the truth of? Or, why wouldn't you help a man that was slowly killing himself? Were you waiting to vomit truth all over topix? Or were you hoping to see someone fail so you could thrive off of it like the rest of this town? If I were you, I'd speak some of that truth while I was standing in front of a mirror. Chad is doing great. Sometimes people have to make tough decisions such as closing a business, or caring for some of their friends from a distance so they can work on themselves -that,my friend, is the truth. Nonetheless, your concern for Chad's life has been noted. I'll be sure to add you to the Christmas card mailing list this year;)
tommy

Fairfax, VA

#20 Jan 27, 2013
Well said new wife. Lol . Chad has always been a good friend to me..
We all have been thru our share of ups and downs but chad will be ok because like me he had a good mom and dad that showed him right from wrong. They r all a big awesome family.. And who cares about what ppl do as long as they r happy. And last time I seen him he looked fine. Can't u find anybody better to talk about in rolla?? Great dad and great person from an awesome family.. sounds like Chad shouldn't even be on this thing at all..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Case net (May '15) 30 min Mrj 28
A BIG a thank you to South Central Drug Force 2 hr bull 10
Local attorney screws all his clients 3 hr Halfbreed 1
Haunted locations nearby 4 hr Jack lucarde 1
unsolved homicides in area (Sep '12) 6 hr Nanabooboo 85
Where is Jake and the Bean 6 hr Amelia 6
krystal hoffman 6 hr Pablo 3

Rolla Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance