Porto Alegre, Brazil

#25 May 7, 2013
I couldn't agree more. That's exactly what he wants,
isn't? He wants to die before he starts to get old as
if old age was a serious illness. God forbid this guy
has kids, and if he happens to have any,(knock on
wood) he may end up in a nursing home, when he
gets old, and useless (as he describes the elderly),
and no one is gonna visit him. God is fair.

And just like the other poster, I've never seen such
cruel, and coward attitude toward the elderly in my
entire life

Run for office? Was that suppose to be a joke?
No sane person on the face of the earth would
vote for you...
Grandma

Tulsa, OK

#26 May 7, 2013
I am just speechless. I can't imagine even someone wanting to get attention or create instant hatred for themselves posting, or even thinking, something like this. No matter what the reason, this "person" needs some serious help. Of course, if they will pay for this, one way or another. Maybe God will let them grow to a very, very ripe old age (without reproducing!), and be totally helpless, but with a good sharp mind and memory of this post. And...they will be in the kind of nursing home they make horror movies about.
Children!

Rolla, MO

#27 May 7, 2013
Ok, his mom took her phone back by now. He probably won't post something stupid again till he's 12.
Tom

United States

#28 May 8, 2013
The OP(original poster) said that social security should only be for veterans. So, you're really saying "screw the civilian taxpayer who worked his ass off for decades to fund the military?" You're a class act.
Pablo

Porto Alegre, Brazil

#29 May 10, 2013
Well, i'm gonna write again using my name,
instead of a nickname. Tom, you just made
an excellent point. Saying that civilians don't
deserve, and should not be eligible to Social
Security is just absurd. I was also wondering
that, even thought I haven't had wrote on my
last post.

Seems like our nutty 'friend' also wants to join
the army, but I'm afraid he will not. Last I time
checked, being sane was also a requirement...
idiots

Russellville, MO

#30 May 12, 2013
Well if u hate old ppl ur dang sure gonna hate urself ..cuz ur azz is gonna get old to dumbazz!
Mama

Friendswood, TX

#31 Oct 1, 2013
I have no comments considering the source is a idiot!
NTjr

Warrensburg, MO

#32 Oct 1, 2013
I kinda got a laugh at jesus comment . Just think , if we had a food shortage , we could grind up all the old folks and feed them to the young ones . I bet jesus would like to eat an old man . ha ha As for dying , you don't have to be old to die . Just think no more tomorrows , next week , partys , but don't be scared , its nothing to it , unless your not prepared , then its frightening . as for getting old , it just takes time and we cant turn the time back. It is nice to be young
Fix

Ballwin, MO

#33 Oct 1, 2013
Jesus,
There is a lot of ways to tell your parents that your gay but, this has nothing to do about that?? I think you need to review the comments and just tell your mom an dad straight out that you like it when old priests touch you. I hope this helps god bless.
Fix
Nate

Vancouver, Canada

#34 Oct 3, 2013
This is the best thing I have ever read.
Rolla guy

Chesterfield, MO

#35 Oct 7, 2013
Old people are awesome and most have already made their contributions to society! Many are still contributing and mostly like more than you ever will! It's young people like you who are a big drain on society. You are wasting good air we could all breathe! Just sayin'!!!!!
Alley Cat

Rolla, MO

#36 Oct 7, 2013
WellJesus, if the rest of us have any luck you will never be an old person. The only way to avoid old age is to die young. I wish you the best of luck and a speedy trip.
deanna delachapelle

Los Angeles, CA

#37 Oct 7, 2013
Oh please...troll forum.

Sweetie, did you ever think of taking your life so you won't have to deal with old folks?

When your mother died, did you break out the champagne and sing "ding dong the witch is dead?"
deanna delachapelle

Los Angeles, CA

#38 Oct 7, 2013
Fix wrote:
Jesus,
There is a lot of ways to tell your parents that your gay but, this has nothing to do about that?? I think you need to review the comments and just tell your mom an dad straight out that you like it when old priests touch you. I hope this helps god bless.
Fix
lmaoff

@FIX...you need to quit...good one though...
bands

Welwyn Garden City, UK

#39 Nov 27, 2013
Old people are prejudiced and ageist toward people who are younger of the ages 33 and upwards toward 45 as they say we are getting older, they want us to think we are old like them. They don't like being left out and do this to get hip with younger people who are not that young but still very young comparatively and this ageism from old people towards younger people is wrong. Why is an old 60+ person telling me I am old when I am only 38 ?? Why do they do this. To make themselves feel that they are not the only old ones but they are ancient as 64 and over are old !!
NTjr

Jefferson City, MO

#40 Nov 30, 2013
I hate old people who drives 45 mph in a 60 mph hwy. I hate old people who claims they cant do nothing cause they are dis-abled , so they drive to Walmart , get out of there car , walks into Walmart and plops down in an electric cart , or parks in a handicap parking and walks around Walmart shopping . note - If you can walk 50 feet , you aren't dis-abled .Some people don't want to walk , so they get fat , then they have to get an electric scooter and then cry , Im dis-abled . Why are girls and women that draws welfare fat . Keep your legs crossed and you wont need welfare . usually they have boyfriends that don't work . They don't need Obamacare , they already have Medicaid . How many in here that complains has been in the Military or even to a war . Its a Bitch when your willing to work and like me , don't have a job . I need a women that will support me .
letsgo

Warsaw, MO

#41 Dec 6, 2013
You people are horrible hope age us kind to you
extremo

Rolla, MO

#42 Dec 6, 2013
NTjr wrote:
I hate old people who drives 45 mph in a 60 mph hwy. I hate old people who claims they cant do nothing cause they are dis-abled , so they drive to Walmart , get out of there car , walks into Walmart and plops down in an electric cart , or parks in a handicap parking and walks around Walmart shopping . note - If you can walk 50 feet , you aren't dis-abled .Some people don't want to walk , so they get fat , then they have to get an electric scooter and then cry , Im dis-abled . Why are girls and women that draws welfare fat . Keep your legs crossed and you wont need welfare . usually they have boyfriends that don't work . They don't need Obamacare , they already have Medicaid . How many in here that complains has been in the Military or even to a war . Its a Bitch when your willing to work and like me , don't have a job . I need a women that will support me .
I hate selfish idiots like you who can't look at the world from any angle except from their own selfish interests. Idiots like you who want America to fail are gullible and stupid in the grand scheme. Good luck finding some confused old hide who will mother you. I hope she suffocates you with her stinky queefs.
NTjr

Warrensburg, MO

#43 Dec 6, 2013
Vietnam / Desert Storm vet , 100% dis VA , Dis SS . 5 stents , a defrillerbrator pacemaker , some parts of my heart is dead , Dybetes from agent orange , neroposy in lower legs . I don't have a special parking permit , Im over 63 , so I have seen and still see a lot of things . Ive earned the rights to say what I think and what I feel . I dis-like the ruining of America by Obama , I dis-like thoses who are so blind by what He is doing . I dis-like people making a living off Welfare , when it should be a 2 year plan to help them and like un-employment it ends . I think every Illegal should be deported without any gains they received in this country . I dis-like the start of Islam in this country and the Laws they try to make here . As for a women to take care of me , maybe for a dinner out or a movie , sure don't need their money . If I have upset you , I should be sorry , but frankly , I don't care
Ya right

Rolla, MO

#44 Dec 6, 2013
NTjr wrote:
Vietnam / Desert Storm vet , 100% dis VA , Dis SS . 5 stents , a defrillerbrator pacemaker , some parts of my heart is dead , Dybetes from agent orange , neroposy in lower legs . I don't have a special parking permit , Im over 63 , so I have seen and still see a lot of things . Ive earned the rights to say what I think and what I feel . I dis-like the ruining of America by Obama , I dis-like thoses who are so blind by what He is doing . I dis-like people making a living off Welfare , when it should be a 2 year plan to help them and like un-employment it ends . I think every Illegal should be deported without any gains they received in this country . I dis-like the start of Islam in this country and the Laws they try to make here . As for a women to take care of me , maybe for a dinner out or a movie , sure don't need their money . If I have upset you , I should be sorry , but frankly , I don't care
Ya. Military tards like the Republican war-mongers so their lives have purpose. Otherwise you don't know jackshit about politics or the way the world goes around. Sucker.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
john peppercorn the prophet 4 hr Ricardo montobomb 1
Cody Sellers 4 hr well 19
Finally away from Rolla 6 hr Mark 10
Poppop 8 hr Poppop 1
cheapest cig's 8 hr Smoker 4
19 year old near drowning victim died 10 hr Ihateidiots 6
about fugitive beach 12 hr ! 3

Rolla Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance