i hate old people
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Jesus

United States

#1 Apr 27, 2013
I was watching a commercial for a product called "Life Alert" in which they had some old windbag on TV saying, "All senior citizens should have Life Alert," in a painfully slow voice while the text on the bottom of the screen displayed their advertising slogan, "Help! I've fallen and I can't get up!" when it occurred to me that they were doing it wrong. If they're going for accuracy, they should advertise their product like this:
The accurate way to market safety devices for old people.
Instead, they waste mid-afternoon airtime with old fossils talking about how important Life Alert is and why "senior citizens" should wear them. Here's a better idea: LET THEM DIE!
I hate old people! The state I live in is filled to capacity with worthless old bastards who contribute NOTHING to society and expect us to show them respect because they're too weak, tired, vulnerable, and worthless to wipe their own asses.
Who needs them? I say we kill everyone over the age of 85 and sell their homes to college-bound students so we can make the world a better place instead of letting some old cantankerous bitch rot away the rest of her miserable days in an empty home or, even worse, on the Florida highways.
Here is how I propose to dispose of deal with the elderly. Take notes; I might decide to run for President in 2028. Redirect Life Alert to the Kevorkian Hotline.If you're so old that a low-velocity impact with the ground traps you until you slowly die, you probably don't have much to live for to begin with. Just end it all, you old bastards! Social Security should be exclusively for Veterans
If you didn't serve in the military, why should we the American workers take care of you? Don't give me any of that, "I'm old and frail," bullshit. If you wanted to retire, you should have set up your own retirement fund when you were younger. Or, failing that, served for at least one term of military service.
Revoke their driving rights
If your reaction time and attention span are so shitty that you become a hazard for everyone on the road, you don't deserve to drive. Too many intelligent young folks have had their lives snuffed out because some old bat valued her independence more than the lives of children.
I was in class today sitting behind this old guy. Every time the teacher asked a question, he'd raise his fat hand and give some dumba remark. Put your hand down ahole, nobody wants to hear what you have to say. Every time I thought he couldn't top the BS he already spewed, he'd prove me wrong by talking some more: "I read once that the border of Asia is next to the Caspian Sea." Great dipshit, anyone else want to contribute something completely irrelevant? At this point I go into a berserker rage and head-butt my desk until I give myself a concussion.
Old people should be eaten. All this b#tchin about the mad cow disease, why worry when there are so many old people we can eat. It would solve so many problems. No more old people driving 35 on the freeway. No more old people sucking up Medicare funds. No more old people on life insurance commercials. I can't stand the Liberty Medical commercials the one with that guy and his wife, with her smug grin on her face. "they deliver our supplies right to our door! Oh, you think that's pretty special huh? How about I put my foot up your ass, grandma? Teach you to make those smug grins and wide-eyed expressions at me again. Then the commercial ends with the old guy winking at his wife, saying Liberty Medical gives us more time to do the fun things in life it pans to them walking by some old piece of s car. The idea of old people getting it on makes me SICK MANDATORY CASTRATION AFTER THE AGE 60.
whatever

Saint Robert, MO

#3 Apr 27, 2013
Lord help you. Do you not think you will get old some day? This has got to be the craziest stuff I have ever read in my life.Do you have grandparents still living ? If so you would be a grandkid I wouldnt want caring for them.
nope

United States

#5 Apr 27, 2013
whatever wrote:
Lord help you. Do you not think you will get old some day? This has got to be the craziest stuff I have ever read in my life.Do you have grandparents still living ? If so you would be a grandkid I wouldnt want caring for them.
You are prolly old, just like the ones I drive behind.

I don't want to be old. I'd rather die at 70 the be a burden to my kids.
Boone

Lebanon, MO

#6 Apr 27, 2013
Maybe you need to do society a favor and take yourself out now. I sure as heck hate for my kids to be brought up with that kind of thinking. God forbid should you have an accident or some kind of illness that would render you helpless. We may have youth on our side this very moment but the next moment we may be trapped in our body. Be careful what goes around comes around. I think another idea for that is karma.
Oh WOW

Warsaw, MO

#7 Apr 28, 2013
The only thing thats going to solve any problems is if every person like you would grow up. Dont you have parents. I wipe asses for a living at the moment and ya know what? Your ass is gonna need to be wiped one day but for now it sounds like it just needs kicked. I have never heard of anything so low in my life. If your really experiencing these feelings and not just wanting attention then you should really get professional help. I can say it over and over like everyone else. This site is full of bs and drama but not one person on this site would agree with any of the nonsense you posted. Sounds like your alittle selfish also. Dont you think when your 70 you would rather spread your wisdom that you obviously dont have now rather than kill yourself and make the people that care about you miserable. Quit with the insanity and get real. I am blessed that i get to be around the elderly everyday. I can honestly say that I wouldnt be who I am today. Your missing out on the best things in life by being ignorant.
P.S. If your depressed and need some advice, dont be scared to reach out, maybe say a prayer or something. I wasnt intending to be a smart ass on the p.s.

“I'm right”

Since: Oct 12

Rolla, MO

#8 Apr 28, 2013
I was going to ignore this one out of the sheer stupidity. But then it occurred to me why you have this irrational hatred. Your abuser's age had nothing to do with the abuse. You'll have to come to terms with that before you hit that age. I'd suggest a good therapist. I'm sure you can get some good recommendations on here.
OMG

Rolla, MO

#9 Apr 28, 2013
Jesus wrote:
I was watching a commercial for a product called "Life Alert" in which they had some old windbag on TV saying, "All senior citizens should have Life Alert," in a painfully slow voice while the text on the bottom of the screen displayed their advertising slogan, "Help! I've fallen and I can't get up!" when it occurred to me that they were doing it wrong. If they're going for accuracy, they should advertise their product like this:
Instead, they waste mid-afternoon airtime with old fossils talking about how important Life Alert is and why "senior citizens" should wear them. Here's a better idea: LET THEM DIE!
I hate old people! The state I live in is filled to capacity with worthless old bastards who contribute NOTHING to society and expect us to show them respect because they're too weak, tired, vulnerable, and worthless to wipe their own asses.
Who needs them? I say we kill everyone over the age of 85 and sell their homes to college-bound students so we can make the world a better place instead of letting some old cantankerous bitch rot away the rest of her miserable days in an empty home or, even worse, on the Florida highways.
Here is how I propose to dispose of deal with the elderly. Take notes; I might decide to run for President in 2028. Redirect Life Alert to the Kevorkian Hotline.If you're so old that a low-velocity impact with the ground traps you until you slowly die, you probably don't have much to live for to begin with. Just end it all, you old bastards! Social Security should be exclusively for Veterans
If you didn't serve in the military, why should we the American workers take care of you? Don't give me any of that, "I'm old and frail," bullshit. If you wanted to retire, you should have set up your own retirement fund when you were younger. Or, failing that, served for at least one term of military service.
If your reaction time and attention span are so shitty that you become a hazard for everyone on the road, you don't deserve to drive. Too many intelligent young folks have had their lives snuffed out because some old bat valued her independence more than the lives of children.
I was in class today sitting behind this old guy. Every time the teacher asked a question, he'd raise his fat hand and give some dumba remark. Put your hand down ahole, nobody wants to hear what you have to say. Every time I thought he couldn't top the BS he already spewed, he'd prove me wrong by talking some more: "I read once that the border of Asia is next to the Caspian Sea." Great dipshit, anyone else want to contribute something completely irrelevant? At this point I go into a berserker rage and head-butt my desk until I give myself a concussion.
Old people should be eaten. All this b#tchin about the mad cow disease, why worry when there are so many old people we can eat. It would solve so many problems. No more old people driving 35 on the freeway. No more old people sucking up Medicare funds. No more old people on life insurance commercials. I can't stand the Liberty Medical commercials the one with that guy and his wife, with her smug grin on her face. "they deliver our supplies right to our door! Oh, you think that's pretty special huh? How about I put my foot up your ass, grandma? Teach you to make those smug grins and wide-eyed expressions at me again. Then the commercial ends with the old guy winking at his wife, saying Liberty Medical gives us more time to do the fun things in life it pans to them walking by some old piece of s car. The idea of old people getting it on makes me SICK MANDATORY CASTRATION AFTER THE AGE 60.
This is a horrible attitude to have towards the elderly. You should be ashamed of this post. On a lighter note I almost fell down laughing when I read the part "it pans to them walking by some old piece of s car." I Just glanced at this part and I thought it said Wacking by some old.....
Middle Aged

Rolla, MO

#10 Apr 28, 2013
nope wrote:
<quoted text>
Why wait until you're 70? Do it NOW so you're not a burden to any of us ;o)
hmm

Wright City, MO

#11 Apr 28, 2013
Hey 'Jesus', how old are you?
Wow

Rolla, MO

#12 Apr 28, 2013
This kid obviously forgot they are going to be old too one day....must be some dushbag that works with the elderly and hates their job because no one else hired him/her.

But too funny about seniors having sex!! Never too late to get it on.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#13 Apr 29, 2013
Someone needs a shrink.
castration at 18

Rolla, MO

#14 Apr 29, 2013
By the time you reach sixty you don't worry about having kids, you worry about being able to!
mel

United States

#15 Apr 29, 2013
Just for the record- I am only 33. You are a selfish individual. I once cared for and wiped my grandmas ass while she had a broken shoulder and arm. How could I complain when she had done the same for me when I was a helpless baby. That's right- babies don't have an income, cry and expect others to care for them. If you have a bible- open it! Start with - Leviticus 19:32
“You shall stand up before the gray head and honor the face of an old man, and you shall fear your God: I am the Lord.
Bessie

Salem, MO

#16 Apr 29, 2013
Jesus wrote:
Instead, they waste mid-afternoon airtime with old fossils talking about how important Life Alert is and why "senior citizens" should wear them. Here's a better idea: LET THEM DIE
Who needs them? I say we kill everyone over the age of 85 and sell their homes to college-bound students so we can make the world a
better place instead of letting some old cantankerous bitch rot away the rest of her miserable days in an empty home or, even worse, on the Florida highways.
Here is how I propose to dispose of deal with the elderly. Take notes; I might decide to run for President in 2028. Redirect Life Alert to the Kevorkian Hotline.If you're so old that a low-velocity impact with the ground traps you until you slowly die, you probably don't have much to live for to begin with. Just end it all, you old
bastards! Social Security should be exclusively for Veterans
I was in class today sitting behind this old guy. Every time the teacher asked a question, he'd raise his fat hand and give some dumba remark. Put your hand down ahole, nobody wants to hear what you have to say. Every time I thought he couldn't top the BS he already spewed, he'd prove me wrong by talking some more: "I read
once that the border of Asia is next to the Caspian Sea." Great dipshit, anyone else want to contribute something completely irrelevant? At this point I go into a berserker rage and head-butt my desk until I give myself a concussion.
Old people should be eaten. All this b#tchin about the mad cow disease, why worry when
there are so many old people we can eat. It would solve so many problems. No more old people driving 35 on the freeway. No more old people sucking up Medicare funds. No more old people on life insurance commercials. I can't stand the Liberty Medical commercials the one with that guy and his wife, with her smug grin on
her face. "they deliver our supplies right to our door! Oh, you think that's pretty special huh? How about I put my foot up your ass, grandma? Teach you to make those smug grins and wide-eyed expressions at me again. Then the commercial ends with the old guy winking at his wife, saying Liberty Medical gives us more time to do the fun things in life it pans to them walking
by some old piece of s car. The idea of old people getting it on makes me SICK MANDATORY CASTRATION AFTER THE AGE 60.
Dear Child,

The real Jesus called and said some dumbass who was not Hispanic was using his name. He asks that we pray for him and also pray that his mom will spank him and take away his smart phone.
jesus

United States

#17 Apr 29, 2013
I could offer each one of you one on one counseling. But you all sound like you are angry at yourselves for getting old and fat that you it takes you 5 minutes to stop your government paid food and write a nasty comment about young people ??????

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#18 May 2, 2013
Old people hate you too
Cowboy

Porto Alegre, Brazil

#21 May 4, 2013
'Jesus',

Do yourself and the whole world a favor, dig a hole and
die in it! Our society already has enough individuals like
you, who don't even deserve to be called human beings.
99 yr old gigolo

Troy, MO

#22 May 5, 2013
Very entertaining read. Too bad Karma is gonna bite you in the ass. You'll not only die OLD, but decrepit, alone, in pain, and so cantankerous no one will wipe your ass. You'll be a victim of HORRIBLE elder abuse; the kind that makes national news because of the sheer gruesomeness of the way you'll be constantly anally abused, and your ol rotten apple skin being cut of layer by layer to make some sickos lampshade. An you, to your dismay, will be fully lucid and alert. But silent, for you will lose your ability to speak. Be cursed, ye, and may your words be your life. JERK
Jesus Frederico Christ

Rolla, MO

#23 May 5, 2013
All this talk about wiping asses and changing Granny's dirty diaper is making me horny.
Stirling

Burlington, IA

#24 May 5, 2013
nope wrote:
<quoted text>
You'll die long before 70......trust me, natural selection will take care of that......hopefully before you breed and pass your junk genes along.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Will Melissa Perkins ever bury Jonathan??? 1 hr Renee 85
richie skyles (Sep '15) 2 hr joey 26
Casenet 6 hr True victim 2
Pedophile Chuck Whitmire First Assembly 7 hr The hacker 5
religious upbringing 7 hr Lol 10
Moving to vida 12 hr tobyq 11
Rolla Court House 13 hr Truthbomb 11
Walmart Distribution Center good place to work? (Jun '12) Wed Morgan freeman 493
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rolla Mortgages