Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

Ashley Freeland and Clifton Gann don't think they are cool any more.

http://www.kmov.com/news/slideshows/Mug-shots...
Nice

Rolla, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

I need to put that bitches pic. on my door,nobody would ever come around,looks like he has done a lot of Meth real dark eyes.
matzel toff

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

That happened this week??
wow

Warsaw, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Did this happen this week or what
Waa-kiki

Rolla, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

movan wrote:
Ashley Freeland and Clifton Gann don't think they are cool any more.

http://www.kmov.com/news/slideshows/Mug-shots...
Omg thanks for making my day! I haven't seen that pic of Ashley in a long time. HILARIOUS! Ashley has actually cleaned up her act though & is clean & working. Clifton however is still cracked out and looks even worse now than then. Either way: gross as f*ck!
Skank Patrol

Jefferson City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

What's the deal with the dried up old blonde who works at Applebee's? Tries to act 20 and clearly has seen the best side of 50. For F@$k sake age gracefully!!!!
woha!

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

That girl looks freaking mean!!!

Thanks for sharing this.....we got to stay clear of these dangerous kind of people.

Didn't their moms and dads tell them that it is not right to take things that don't belong to you?
scorty

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Looks like they were arrested a few weeks ago because I saw that bitch's face just last week at the car wash joint off Fairground.....looked pretty harmless....but her mugshot man! That speaks for itself. Do they do background checks anymore.

Since: Mar 12

Rolla, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

How long ago was this? I used to know her a long time ago and she was pretty and she had a baby. What happened? Does she still have her baby or did she lose custody?
Sha neek wa

Rolla, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

m04d08b wrote:
How long ago was this? I used to know her a long time ago and she was pretty and she had a baby. What happened? Does she still have her baby or did she lose custody?
This happened over a year ago & Ashley is doing much better now. But she did end up losing her daughter.
Da Plane

Waynesville, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

I bet they both have tattoos. See the connection-criminals get tattoos!

Rolla, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Sha neek wa wrote:
<quoted text>This happened over a year ago & Ashley is doing much better now. But she did end up losing her daughter.
Thanks for the update. Glad she is doing better but sorry she lost her daughter.:( I used to babysit her. She was a cutie!

Rolla, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Da Plane wrote:
I bet they both have tattoos. See the connection-criminals get tattoos!
Yes most (not all) criminals have tattoos But not all people with tattoos are criminals!
Screech

Greenfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

scorty wrote:
Looks like they were arrested a few weeks ago because I saw that bitch's face just last week at the car wash joint off Fairground.....looked pretty harmless....but her mugshot man! That speaks for itself. Do they do background checks anymore.
does she work at the car wash???
me

Rolla, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Screech wrote:
<quoted text>does she work at the car wash???
Who cares! She probably cleans cars or got her lemon cleaned. Why do people waste time talking about low life people like her.......maybe because it entertains you?
Screech

Greenfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

me wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares! She probably cleans cars or got her lemon cleaned. Why do people waste time talking about low life people like her.......maybe because it entertains you?
maybe I like to be aware of my surroundings and avoid people and places like that,,,,,has nothing to do with entertainment...Why did you waste your time commenting on this forum u idiot...
scotty

Rolla, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Screech wrote:
<quoted text>does she work at the car wash???
Yes
movans

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Our church is going to pray for these people on Sunday.

We are also praying that they move out of Rolla, and make it a safer place for our children.
Screech

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Shes always been really nice when I go up there, I wouldve never guessed she was like that.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

movans wrote:
Our church is going to pray for these people on Sunday.

We are also praying that they move out of Rolla, and make it a safer place for our children.
Did you not read that this was over a year ago and that she is doing much better now? I mean, everyone can use prayers at any time but only if they are truly being prayed for in a positive manner! No need to pray for her to leave this town! That is not christianly. A true Christian prayer would be to pray that she gets the help that she needs and to pray for her baby and things like that. I doubt that negative prayers are answered! Just sayin.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

58 Users are viewing the Rolla Forum right now

Search the Rolla Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Kevin Scott parsons "bud" 10 min Parsons 1
Anyone know a dean Martin from vida mo ? 13 min Parsons 3
Corner of Hwy O and 72 House 19 min Passerby 9
Fox for Prosecutor 22 min just vote 12
Roberto Felcher 42 min Keeonie 9
A cessool of sorts 1 hr paul st pierre 20
flipmaster 1 hr SMH 49
Walmart Distribution Center good place to work? (Jun '12) 19 hr Dc loader in Baytown tx 232
How deep is water at fugitive beach 19 hr MM3Fly2K 58
•••
•••
•••
Rolla Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Rolla Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••