Obama: Helping rich only thing that 'binds' GOP together

Posted in the Rolla Forum

Comments
1 - 9 of 9 Comments Last updated Feb 21, 2013

“I'm right”

Since: Oct 12

Rolla, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Feb 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

I can't believe the division caused by this president. What he said was absolutely disgraceful. He deliberately divides Americans to pit them against each other. I haven't seen this level of disgrace in a president in my lifetime.
xbox

Rolla, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Feb 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

killa_the_compassionate wrote:
I can't believe the division caused by this president. What he said was absolutely disgraceful. He deliberately divides Americans to pit them against each other. I haven't seen this level of disgrace in a president in my lifetime.
You are just a racist loser. We saw where you called his wife Moochelle. You invent reasons to hate.
Killa the Constipated

Salem, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Feb 21, 2013
 
killa_the_compassionate wrote:
I can't believe the division caused by this president. What he said was absolutely disgraceful. He deliberately divides Americans to pit them against each other. I haven't seen this level of disgrace in a president in my lifetime.
When you can only remember back to the 2nd Clinton term that does not include many. And you are right Obama divides the wise and the right wingnuts.

“I'm right”

Since: Oct 12

Rolla, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Feb 21, 2013
 
That sad thing is, there are actually people like these two that are influenced by this hate.
BarbarasBush

Rolla, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Feb 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

killa_the_compassionate wrote:
I can't believe the division caused by this president. What he said was absolutely disgraceful. He deliberately divides Americans to pit them against each other. I haven't seen this level of disgrace in a president in my lifetime.
He talks of binding together, Where do you get that he divides Americans out of that....wait, don't tell me, you are quoting the Demagogues on Fox again.

“I'm right”

Since: Oct 12

Rolla, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Feb 21, 2013
 
BarbarasBush wrote:
<quoted text>He talks of binding together, Where do you get that he divides Americans out of that....wait, don't tell me, you are quoting the Demagogues on Fox again.
If it's not obvious, I'm not sure there is much I can do for you. Obama is essentially trying to turn the unsuccessful against the successful. It's no wonder people no longer want to work with the POTUS hating on working people that do really well. It reduces the incentive to try hard when you get demonized for it.
Rusty Shackleford

Rolla, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Feb 21, 2013
 
killa_the_compassionate wrote:
<quoted text>
If it's not obvious, I'm not sure there is much I can do for you. Obama is essentially trying to turn the unsuccessful against the successful. It's no wonder people no longer want to work with the POTUS hating on working people that do really well. It reduces the incentive to try hard when you get demonized for it.
These thing exist only in your feeble mind.

“I'm right”

Since: Oct 12

Rolla, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Feb 21, 2013
 
Rusty Shackleford wrote:
<quoted text>These thing exist only in your feeble mind.
No substance.
floodbart

Rolla, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Feb 21, 2013
 
killa_the_compassionate wrote:
<quoted text>
No substance.
Yes, you have none at all.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

44 Users are viewing the Rolla Forum right now

Search the Rolla Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Aaron's furniture store 19 min Changed 3
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 20 min Responsibility 808
Hometown Grill 34 min Sis 1
trash on the farm 47 min bum 3
Walmart Distribution Center good place to work? (Jun '12) 1 hr jkedk 240
MO Ferguson Police Chief Just Shocked Everyone Wit... 1 hr SMOKE ON THE WATER 246
Quit taking all the Slushees at Mobil On The Run!! 10 hr your name 7
Rolla police chief to "retire" soon Tue Sick of it 68
•••
•••
•••
•••

Rolla Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Rolla People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Rolla News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Rolla
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••