Ashley Marler
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Lone Jack, MO

#62 Oct 30, 2011
If you can get past the endless lies and bull shit that comes out of her mouth- ya she's okay I guess.

Grass Valley, CA

#63 Oct 30, 2011
He only got community service because at the time he was just a kid. They all were. Can't blame the guy who's guns were stolen either. This incident has nothing to do with Ashley and what kind of person she is.

Belton, MO

#65 Nov 1, 2011
some ass started this with ashley's name as the topic just to see all you idiots jump on here on start your gossip.and this ass has never said a nother all run the same circle in order to know someone as well as you all talk your crap .you all make me sick.

Clarksville, TN

#66 Nov 2, 2011
OK, my daughter's name was mentioned in this thread and let "me" be the one to give you the FACTS!! It was Ashley's father who left the keys on the dash of his vehicle. Was he the "murderer?" No, but he was partially responsible. As far as the others, they too were partially responsible. Every last one of them made bad decisions and it cost my daughter her life!!! So stop!! All of you, I have had enough!!

Clarksville, TN

#67 Nov 4, 2011
Arrest... 1000 block of N. Elm St... Ashley Marler age 24 of Rolla, Mo. was arrested for possession of a controlled substance. Marler was incarcerated at the Phelps County Jail pending warrant application.
bar fly

Rolla, MO

#68 Nov 5, 2011
This poor girl has been through enough. Leave her alone people!

Rolla, MO

#69 Nov 5, 2011
bar fly wrote:

Los Gatos, CA

#70 Nov 5, 2011
bar fly wrote:
Poor girl?? Really??? This "poor girl" just got arrested and you're STILL sticking up for her?! I'd say you need to choose your friends a little more wisely.

Houston, MO

#71 Nov 5, 2011
rollie wrote:
What year did she graduate from HS?
she graduated in 2005

Chicago, IL

#72 May 12, 2012
I live in Rolla. I was supposed to graduate with Chiara. I do think the dad should have had his guns put away. I do not think he is responsible for her death. The boy that shot her is responsible. The boy that shot her did only get community service because they said it was an "accident". Ashley acted like nothing ever happened. They both went on to live their lives as normal which in my opinion is a complete failure of our justice system. RIP Chiara.

United States

#73 Mar 21, 2013
I hear she is in jail now. I wonder what happened to her son

Barre, VT

#74 Mar 22, 2013
She isn't in jail! Look it up on vine link and case net idiot before you go spouting off at the mouth!
I know

Rolla, MO

#75 Mar 23, 2013
Ashley is a very nice person. If she sees anyone it isn't anyone else's business or how many she sees. She is single and can date who she wants if she isn't in an exclsive relationship. Nothing wrong with dating, thats how you find the right one! If your man cheats thats on him. No one makes someone do anything they really don't want to do. Everyone makes mistakes and you should not take delight in someone else's mistakes. Her son is with his father and personally it takes a hell of a woman to give up her child, but also breaks her heart. She choose giving him a better life than a lot of women who just want child support and not the kids or just to be vindictive. Nothing wrong with a father having custody if he can take care of child better. Thats LOVE!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vickie and Kinzi Wilson (Nov '15) 1 hr Lol 16
Chrissy ruegge 3 hr Catch ya something 1
Can Walmart stop people from shopping there 4 hr Stickyfingers 4
This Election 5 hr O Fan 17
Clowns in Rolla 7 hr Prego 9
name the drug attics and dealers! 9 hr public informant 9
Vice Lords known Muslim street gang (Apr '14) 19 hr public informant 27

Rolla Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance