War in Iraq officially ended

Posted in the Rolla Forum

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#1 Dec 15, 2011
visitor

Warrensburg, MO

#2 Dec 15, 2011
they sent all the troops to afanginstan, the war is not over, they are just not fighting in Irag anymore!
bs

Rolla, MO

#3 Dec 15, 2011
If it were over, children would all have their parents home this christmas...and they don't

Location hidden

#4 Dec 15, 2011
Just posting what I read.
bs

United States

#5 Dec 20, 2011
You must believe everything you read

Location hidden

#6 Dec 20, 2011
bs wrote:
You must believe everything you read
it's everywhere. Not just the link I posted.
someone

Rolla, MO

#7 Dec 20, 2011
Watch Iraq fall into Al Qaida hands. It's all political. Obama can't run against his statements that Iraq was a dumb war and he's getting us right out *cough* three years later.
killa insipid twit

Rolla, MO

#8 Feb 2, 2013
John McCain was wrong about the Iraq war. He was factually wrong about why we needed to start the Iraq war. He was wrong about how the Iraq war would go. He was wrong about how the Iraq war would end. Early on, he was not just a yes vote for the Iraq war. He was an enthusiastic proponent of how good an idea it would be to start that war in Iraq.

We can say mistake in the technical sense here, right? The war was started to go get weapons of mass destruction from Saddam and to stop Saddam from helping al Qaeda. Well, Saddam had no relationship with al Qaeda that we were stopping. And Saddam had no weapons of mass destruction. It was wrong.

John McCain led the Senate yesterday in trying to not just stop Chuck Hagel from being confirmed as defense secretary. He tried to stop Chuck Hagel from being confirmed as defense secretary specifically by trying to force Chuck Hagel to admit that he was the one who was wrong about Iraq, that Chuck Hagel had been wrong to turn against that war.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stacy Conner baby molester 1 hr Road runner 2
Pill heads 3 hr Love me all 2
What happened to Devon Hammock? 3 hr wow 3
RIP Trooper James M. Bava 4 hr Line of Duty 1
biggest herion addict in phelps co 5 hr jvhytujhb 5
Sara Roskowske Murphy 6 hr Meg 30
Josh jones snitching 15 hr wow 23
Walmart Distribution Center good place to work? (Jun '12) Aug 25 Steve 386
More from around the web

Personal Finance