Anonymous

Bates City, MO

#49 Apr 30, 2012
triple a taxi has several good drivers. i personally know the owners. people need to stop talking about whats going on because they dont really know what happened unless they were there. like i said the only people that know the full true story are the ones that were involved and the owners of the cab sevice. people need to stop commenting on any of the threads about triple a because its all about drama with you guys. its terrible what happened and whats going on with the legal system due to this case. i love riding with triple a with certain drivers. and i love you jim and ethel!
Christina

United States

#50 Apr 30, 2012
I was just wondering how to get hold of AAA.
Blue

Warrensburg, MO

#51 May 1, 2012
I think it's the number in blue that's the name on some of the posts.
no

Saint Louis, MO

#52 May 1, 2012
That is not aaa number. Its on the side of their vans.
weird

Rolla, MO

#56 May 6, 2012
DId I see Rebecca Clayton driving a AAA van again?
4264722aaa

United States

#57 May 6, 2012
weird wrote:
DId I see Rebecca Clayton driving a AAA van again?
Rebecca Clayton is not driving a AAA van nor will she ever have anything to do with their company except in court. I want to thank all the people that came forward to notify the police regarding her driving. I know that the people riding called AAA owners and the police. By the time the owners arrived in town, the police had it under control and the cab was parked waiting for a safe driver. It is impossible to be with every driver for their entire shift. We are taking some extensive new precautions to try prevent this from happening again. If anyone should feel that a driver is not safe, please notify the owners and/or Law Enforcement. Thank you for your question. I hope this helps.
Brittany

Chicago, IL

#58 May 7, 2012
They r way better than city cab and I know who drives the city cab triple aaa is more dependable.
hmmm

Kansas City, MO

#59 Aug 2, 2012
Rebecca said that being pulled over was just a misunderstanding; however, on Aug 16 she goes to court for a d.u.i. Let's see what happens
jenelle
#61 Aug 5, 2012
I have a legit complaint...I called AAA taxi one morning to pick up my 2 children and I. They said theyd be there in 20 mins. waited outside for them and the witch w long blonde hair drove rite past me, shot me a look of distaste and turned around. She came back to my apt complex three times within 30mins of tht incident. Called them to ask what was up and no reply.
Drama Dave

United States

#62 Aug 5, 2012
A number of these posts are being made by the same people using different names! Missy Woods had been let go from a few driving jobs for being drunk/high and selling her Ass out of cabs! I don't know why her husband or Jim and Ethel put up with her shit! She's a nasty drunk whore and I wouldn't trust her to drive a NAIL let alone a VEHICLE! Everyone is ripping in Becky but what they fail to mention is that AAA was Becky's idea! Jim and Ethel were to start it (while Becky & Guy RAN IT) until they made their investment back them it was supposed to be turned over to Becky
! Ethel loves starting trouble! She has paid people to watch Becky and report her every move!!
Bahaha

United States

#63 Aug 5, 2012
Drama Dave...you're retarded
baglady

Haslet, TX

#64 Aug 7, 2012
go becky!
holly

Clinton, MO

#65 Sep 8, 2012
weird wrote:
DId I see Rebecca Clayton driving a AAA van again?
no my mom will never be apart of aaa again, she independently owns her own taxi and is doing a great job. shes a diff person and so much happier now that its unbelievable. i love my mom and the person she has become. thanks to all the people supporting us, i love you guys :)
holly

Clinton, MO

#66 Sep 8, 2012
4264722aaa wrote:
No matter what anyone writes in this forum, we know the truth. AAA taxi was started by my husband and I with our retirement money. This is the second time that the person in question was employed by this company, She was paid to do record keeping and her husband to do vehicle repairs.
yeah well their not just "people" grandma. it was you daughter, and you son in law. that she meen something. family should meen more to you then anything else. not the stupid cab companys. i meen for real this is obsurd. its like are family cant get along over a stupid buisness reason. and thats sad. you are my grandmother and i will always love just like mom will, so why does it got to be like this. why dou have to let this keep going on. if you love your family, your children, and your grandchildren then why havent u tried working things out with us? its very hurtful to know that u dont care abt me. to go and buy angel things but then act like i dont even exist. im still here ya know. im doing good, im happier then ever, but when u told me im not your grand daughter and that im not aloud to call u grandma, that broke my heart. us kids should have never have to been put in the middle of this, and loosing my grandparents to a copany is the worst thing in the world, to know my grandma (you) hate me and dont even consider me family kills me inside but i manage to make it because my mother is a strong women. when i get her age and she is your age i will make sure we are still as close as we are now. i woulld hate to lose my mom, i would hate to have my mom tell me she hates me or tell me she no longer considers me her daughter like you did to her. you know that prolly is the worst thing anyone could ever go through. i lost you as my grandma and that hurt like hell but my mom is yer daughter imagine how she feels abt not having a mother. we are blood. we will always be family its not something you can take back, u cant just block us out like we dont exist or like we nevr happened because we are your famly nd thtwill never change. but i do want u to know, no matter how bad u have treated me and my mom you are my grandmother and i will always love you. but still knowing u hate me kills me to no end imnot evn alowed to call you grandma anymore. how does loosing so many people over this make you feel ethel? r you happy with yerself? r u happy with the person u hve becme and now are today?for my opinion i wish u would changefor the beter, be the grandma and mother you alwys shuld have been. u still have time nd u still have a chance. im still here grandma,you can fix this, i want my grandma back. i remember goin to yer house when i was a kid every weekend. even tho i got in trouble alot i still have alot of great memories with u and grandpa. the lake, the tree house, all the dogs, the 4wheeler, sledding down the big hill on to the frozen lake during christmas parties. im gunna miss all that. im only 17 and i already lost you as my grandma because u dont want me. im sorry grandma i am sorry i am not perfect, i am sorry i am not good enough for you.i am your grand daughter and no matter what there no way possible in this whole world that u could change that, we are blood for life, its impossible to take me back. its not like me and mom are a toy from a store that come with a reciept and u can return it when u want. no.we are your family. that should meen more to you then this cab rivalry. i hate to do this over topix but how else am i suppose to talk to you? you wont let me. you even said u self you only considr my sisters your grandaughters. im the only one out of all your grand children that isnt allowed to call you grandma,but guess what! i do exist and im still here. think about that for once, think about how i feel cuz it kills me to know my sisters talk to u on a daily basis and i cant. i love you grandma. i do. and im sorry you dont care for me or love me. Sincerely, YOUR GRANDAUGHTER NO MATTER WHAT YOU SAY, Holly.
Dramaless

United States

#67 Oct 2, 2012
Drama Dave wrote:
A number of these posts are being made by the same people using different names! Missy Woods had been let go from a few driving jobs for being drunk/high and selling her Ass out of cabs! I don't know why her husband or Jim and Ethel put up with her shit! She's a nasty drunk whore and I wouldn't trust her to drive a NAIL let alone a VEHICLE! Everyone is ripping in Becky but what they fail to mention is that AAA was Becky's idea! Jim and Ethel were to start it (while Becky & Guy RAN IT) until they made their investment back them it was supposed to be turned over to Becky
! Ethel loves starting trouble! She has paid people to watch Becky and report her every move!!

ACTUALLY no one has the real story, but all of this is very interesting. You could write a book. And FYI Missy is driving a taxi for Becky. Check it out. aaa has no female drivers and that is the truth,
Dramaless

United States

#68 Oct 2, 2012
You can tell I am a beginner at this so I will try again. No one has come up with the real story yet, but don't stop now folks, this could become a real fiction novel. FYI - AAA taxi does not have any long blond hair females driving. That would be Becky probably. She is using AAA old phone number that was in her house an drives a van like theirs. No females drive for AAA. Missy drives for Becky. Check it out. You don't see AAA writing all kinds of garbage or excuses. They don't have anything to prove. Just going on with their business and trying to avoid the harrassment, etc. from the other cab company. Really, somebody get out there and check out things for the real story. You may be shocked. Check out what really happened and why there was and still is a court date. Why is this grandaughter putting her public laundry on the internet, What has that got to do with the Taxi company or any one else. Just venting and giving a couple of true facts.
Lisa G

United States

#69 Oct 2, 2012
linda wrote:
Missy buys bottle of vodka all the Time @ G's I know this for fact cause I sell them 2 her she is buying them while driving the AAA cab I have told the owners. But she is still briving and buying her booze here
She's my friends sister in law and drives for Becky now
Liz

United States

#70 Dec 17, 2013
does that make any since think about it someone can not steal a phone number its not possible thing like that don't happen Ethel told her daughter she would help her start a company and turn it over her daughter waned to trusted her mom but her mom was greedy and like the money more then her own children I feel sorry for her all the bashing comes from her own mother that's the said part after everything her mom has done her daughter still loves her I have seen Becky break down a few times she tells me to cherish my mom you only get one and shes helped me realize how lucky I am to have a mom that loves me and its made me realize how special my mom is God is her father and that's the only parent that has not turned there back on her. Seriously how do you steal a number not possible it was always Beckys phone number because her mom said she would turn it over when it started doing good but when it was doing good and all the work her child put into she was basically kicked to curb I really believe her own mother would rejoice and celebrate if her daughter were to die you are loved by many and God loves you to Becky hold that chin up keep praying and he will always be there for you he will never turn his back on you I know you love your mom but girl quit trying to find love from your mother because she is not capable to love just to control its a real long story but one thing I do know Becky doesn't drive anymore I don't blame her no matter what if one of AAA driver c you driving they call in on her and she is put threw hell for anxiety medication she is prescribed and has been for over ten years her childhood consisted of mental and physical abuse daily she takes that as needed and know the effects shes been on the same meds for 10 years and take it like she is suppose to if actually saved her life there is so much more I could say but we will save that for the book she is writing! she is a great person and has helped many people in our community and in return this is the crap she gets if you don't know her don't judge her because if u did know her she would give the shirt off her back for anyone and has a heart of gold she wants a mother but Im guessing from what I have seen shes a monster. Could you ever turn your back on your children or wish death against them I have two and would die for both of them. what is this world coming from!!! Love you girl Liz
Imgame

Saint Louis, MO

#71 Dec 18, 2013
Omg Becky is an idiot. Her business is going down the drain so she is grasping at straws and over charging people. Her business is crap because of her. She may be prescribed those pills but she abuses them. I know she is buying shit from her customers. That's why she quit driving, she would rather be high then work.
Stranger

Wentzville, MO

#72 Dec 21, 2013
I'm getting really tired of the purple van riding my ass. I go the speed limit, 35 and that van comes zooming up like it's the interstate and rides my ass like it's their road.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
women interested in 3 sum with hubby and I 1 hr serious inquires 1
White Trash people in Rolla (Apr '16) 2 hr Raymond 44
Boone cover (Jul '11) 9 hr His gf 3
Walmart Distribution Center good place to work? (Jun '12) Fri Rob 591
Jessica Stephens Fri Myopinion 4
Dylan Roof Fri YoungOne 9
found a cell phone Fri mom 9

Rolla Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rolla Mortgages