MO CCW Holders
packinHeat

Rolla, MO

#1 Jan 8, 2013
How many of you out there have an endorsement? How would you feel if RDN printed all your names and addresses identifying all CCW holders?
Larry

Rolla, MO

#2 Jan 8, 2013
Its getting ready to happen.But not RDN
sidney

Rolla, MO

#3 Jan 8, 2013
It would just let the criminals know who's unarmed and who's houses to rob, rape, and God only knows what else.
Larry

Rolla, MO

#4 Jan 8, 2013
Just because you know the CCW holders dont tell you about everyone that carries or has a gun in there home.I have over 70 guns and very few people know about it.It's not on paper anywhere

“I'm right”

Since: Oct 12

Rolla, MO

#5 Jan 8, 2013
If they publish the CCW houses, I'll have to get a license quickly so I get off the criminal target list.
Larry

Rolla, MO

#6 Jan 8, 2013
LOL i agree with killa...Help me
MOGunny

Belton, MO

#7 Jan 9, 2013
packinHeat wrote:
How many of you out there have an endorsement? How would you feel if RDN printed all your names and addresses identifying all CCW holders?
I will have to check but, I was under the impression it is illegal for any government agency to divulge such information.
If I am correct, it would be cool. I've never owned a newpaper business before.
idk

United States

#8 Jan 9, 2013
Idk about you but i think if they do they would want to be looking over there shoulder all the time
Simon Jester

Burlington, IA

#9 Jan 9, 2013
Closed records in Missouri, illegal, and not one media outlet here is that stupid......they do have to live in these communities. Different culture than those clowns in New York.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rolla Hangout (Apr '13) 7 hr No hate 20
How's the police, EMS and fire services here? 11 hr dan 8
drug busts 15 hr Ihateidiots 18
Ryan Dillon for Senate 17 hr Grow up 7
top soil Fri Nope 4
amy skyles Fri Nope 4
High School Equivancy Test Fri The_wise_one 7

Rolla Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance