Why would the Postal Service sponsor ...

Why would the Postal Service sponsor Lance Armstrong for 30 million?ok..HELLO?

Posted in the Rolla Forum

slimshadey

Clarksville, TN

#1 Jan 15, 2013
wtf?

“I'm right”

Since: Oct 12

Rolla, MO

#2 Jan 15, 2013
Good question. They are already failing as a business. They are running billions in the red. Government at work again...
slimshadey

Clarksville, TN

#3 Jan 15, 2013
How sponsoring him was going to increase postal business?

“I'm right”

Rolla, MO

#4 Jan 15, 2013
I had a letter I was going to mail through their competitor (Don't ask which one because it's illegal to compete against them). Then I saw USPS logo on Armstrong's ass. So I used USPS.
xbox

Rolla, MO

#5 Jan 15, 2013
killa_the_compassionate wrote:
I had a letter I was going to mail through their competitor (Don't ask which one because it's illegal to compete against them). Then I saw USPS logo on Armstrong's ass. So I used USPS.
You talk a lot of nonsense.
WTF

Warrensburg, MO

#6 Jan 15, 2013
I read a article today saying that the postal service loses 25 million dollars everyday, why would they do such a thing?
WTF

Warrensburg, MO

#7 Jan 15, 2013
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-01-14/post...

The postal service is losing 25 million dollars everyday?

“I'm right”

Rolla, MO

#8 Jan 15, 2013
WTF wrote:
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/ 2013-01-14/postal-delay-in-con gress-hastens-risk-of-mail-sto ppage.html?cmpid=msnmoney

The postal service is losing 25 million dollars everyday?
That sounds about right. Government in action.
xbox

Rolla, MO

#9 Jan 16, 2013
the post office would do just fine without republican policies tying their hands
John

Belton, MO

#10 Jan 16, 2013
xbox wrote:
the post office would do just fine without republican policies tying their hands
What policy is that?

“I'm right”

Rolla, MO

#11 Jan 16, 2013
xbox wrote:
You mean the one where they have to abide by GAAP principals like every other business instead of shady government accounting that would land you in jail in the private sector?
moocha

Rolla, MO

#12 Jan 16, 2013
<quoted text>
You mean the one where they have to abide by GAAP principals like every other business instead of shady government accounting that would land you in jail in the private sector?
Close, but no cigar for killa the pretender.
down the drain

Warrensburg, MO

#13 Jan 16, 2013
And obama wants to run health care?

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#14 Jan 18, 2013
The post office was in trouble long before Obama came along. Hhhmmm GAAP. Surprises me that Killa even admits to knowing about that. Guess he has learned something in recent years.

“I'm right”

Rolla, MO

#15 Jan 18, 2013
Oscar X wrote:
The post office was in trouble long before Obama came along. Hhhmmm GAAP. Surprises me that Killa even admits to knowing about that. Guess he has learned something in recent years.
I know everything fool. Do you know how that's significant to the Post Office? It's time to test your knowledge now.
LOL

Jefferson City, MO

#16 Jan 18, 2013
<quoted text>
I know everything fool. Do you know how that's significant to the Post Office? It's time to test your knowledge now.
Do you know where your rear end is ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hiroshima 32 min The Truth 18
Tim Potter was eaten by homeless alligators 3 hr The Alligator 3
Tim Potter (Jul '15) 4 hr Bill 28
Daniel Hunter Benefit? (Jun '15) 5 hr Trinity 7
PCRMC waste so much money 5 hr killa_the_compass... 29
2 more trashy citizens of Rolla taken down (Jul '10) 6 hr Wowsa 22
Melissa Perkins starts a Facebook page 10 hr Leroy brown 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rolla Mortgages