Help

Rolla, MO

#1 Sep 10, 2012
Is this a good place to work?
sassy babe

Clarksville, TN

#2 Sep 11, 2012
Yes Future Care is a good place to work..They are a Awesome Company... I worked there in 08 until 2011...Carol Snow was my boss and she is a great person..
sassy babe

Clarksville, TN

#3 Sep 11, 2012
great place to work..
FormerEmployee

Lebanon, MO

#4 Sep 11, 2012
I loved working there for the time that I did with the exception of David?. I'm not going to run anybody's name into the ground but if he is still there, watch yourself.
Me n him

Rolla, MO

#5 Sep 11, 2012
I loved working there but did not like Carol or David due to favoritism
go

United States

#6 Sep 11, 2012
Weres it located
FormerEmployee

Lebanon, MO

#7 Sep 21, 2012
David gave one of my MALE employees not 1 but 2 days off because my co"worker" wanted to party and not get any sleep for his shift but wouldn't give me one day to take care of my family.@$^% David!
FormerEmployee2

Rolla, MO

#8 Oct 17, 2012
They screw with you just pray to God you aren't pregnant or you don't see something you shouldn't. They are all a joke.... Kelly...Barb and Kelly's daughter pathetic pieces of crap... The houses are run horribly unlike other companies throughout Rolla some of the best would include choices for people and AO and reliable home care.
its a joke

United States

#9 Oct 22, 2012
I worked there and its a joke. They treat you like crap and if you aren't a fav then you deff get the crap end of the deal. Also watch your hours b they cheat you on pay! Get everything in writing because they never keep their word
Been there and done it

Rolla, MO

#10 Oct 24, 2012
I worked there and loved it! been doing this type of work for many years and this is hands down the best agency, the mangers are not there to make friends they are there to offer care...... some people just dont know the what the word WORK means..yep just saying...
Just saying

Warrensburg, MO

#11 Oct 24, 2012
FormerEmployee2 wrote:
They screw with you just pray to God you aren't pregnant or you don't see something you shouldn't. They are all a joke.... Kelly...Barb and Kelly's daughter pathetic pieces of crap... The houses are run horribly unlike other companies throughout Rolla some of the best would include choices for people and AO and reliable home care.
I have heard bad things about all these companies.
Grape Vine

Rolla, MO

#12 Sep 13, 2013
I recently heard that this was one of the best Direct Care Staff companies in the area, does anyone know if they're currently hiring?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Me Ed is Ryan Kallman 6 min Mr Ed 61
Fugitive beach needs to be shutdown. 45 min Mr Ed 2
Mr. Ed speaks Volume 3 47 min Mr Ed 26
lost love 54 min honestasyouweretome 88
MARIO is GREAT 1 hr waitress 3
Mr. Ed replaces one word for another 5 hr Mr Ed 1
Mr Ed is a spirit 5 hr Mr Ed 4
Walmart Distribution Center good place to work? (Jun '12) 12 hr Spidey 507
More from around the web

Personal Finance