r.i.p diesel smoke in rolla
Omiscent Viewer

Rolla, MO

#53 Feb 3, 2013
Diesels loserrrss wrote:
<quoted text>You r so cool, can I ride in your truck u cant afford? I'll give u gas money so u can pay your mom for letting u stay in the basement.....
Haha my truck is paid for bitch...and i dont live with mommy and daddy. Im sure your girl has had a ride in my truck. Ask her about it ;).
Judge Judy

Rolla, MO

#54 Feb 3, 2013
Ok diesel blowers answer me this, do you ever consider the person you are blowing smoke on or at might have chronic asthma? and could possibly have a asthma attack because you thought it was funny to blow coal out of your vehicles ass? Such a immature and ignorant thing to do shame on all of you.
Omiscent Viewer

Rolla, MO

#55 Feb 3, 2013
Judge Judy wrote:
Ok diesel blowers answer me this, do you ever consider the person you are blowing smoke on or at might have chronic asthma? and could possibly have a asthma attack because you thought it was funny to blow coal out of your vehicles ass? Such a immature and ignorant thing to do shame on all of you.
I myself has asthma and im here to tell you that it dosent trigger an asthma attack.
Judge Judy

Rolla, MO

#56 Feb 3, 2013
And you have studied and got your facts from where?
Omiscent Viewer

Rolla, MO

#57 Feb 3, 2013
Umm...i have been around diesel smoke all my life and it has yet to trigger an asthma attack on me or anyone else with asthma...
Wow

Waynesville, MO

#59 Feb 3, 2013
No kidding. I've had asthma since I was little. It sure don't bother mine. My truck is also paid for and have my own home and many recreational toys. The people complaining is tree buggers who are jealous. Plain and simple. I spend $100 on fuel. Who cares. Its my money and can spend it however I want :)
glow plug

United States

#60 Feb 3, 2013
How is diesel smoke any different then the many gas motors around town that burn oil?? Or how is it different then hundreds of people smoking cigarettes. Or how is it different then people burning trash, leaves or wood in there wood stoves. Yep there's not a difference so I agree everyone is jealous that either they can't afford one or that there gfs think our trucks are better then Ur prius ..
Judge Judy

Rolla, MO

#61 Feb 3, 2013
Its the fact that you do it on purpose I think is what bothers me personally. I am not a tree hugger in anyway I like drag races, boat races and more but when you roll coal on purpose its just plain and simple your ignorant
Omiscent Viewer

Rolla, MO

#62 Feb 3, 2013
Judge Judy wrote:
Its the fact that you do it on purpose I think is what bothers me personally. I am not a tree hugger in anyway I like drag races, boat races and more but when you roll coal on purpose its just plain and simple your ignorant
Everyone is entitled to an opinion.
Ummm

United States

#63 Feb 3, 2013
glow plug wrote:
How is diesel smoke any different then the many gas motors around town that burn oil?? Or how is it different then hundreds of people smoking cigarettes. Or how is it different then people burning trash, leaves or wood in there wood stoves. Yep there's not a difference so I agree everyone is jealous that either they can't afford one or that there gfs think our trucks are better then Ur prius ..
There is a huge difference between blowing smoke on a person walking on the sidewalk versus doing any of the things that you mentioned. Parents need to teach a little more respect to their children or at least stop having children that they can't properly raise. Oh, yes I do own a diesel.
secret

United States

#64 Feb 4, 2013
glow plug wrote:
How is diesel smoke any different then the many gas motors around town that burn oil?? Or how is it different then hundreds of people smoking cigarettes. Or how is it different then people burning trash, leaves or wood in there wood stoves. Yep there's not a difference so I agree everyone is jealous that either they can't afford one or that there gfs think our trucks are better then Ur prius ..
yes! trucks are better (:
secret

United States

#65 Feb 4, 2013
Ummm wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a huge difference between blowing smoke on a person walking on the sidewalk versus doing any of the things that you mentioned. Parents need to teach a little more respect to their children or at least stop having children that they can't properly raise. Oh, yes I do own a diesel.
Oh dear. blame the parents why dont you. you cant stop killers from killing so why do u want to try and stop men being men. thats just what guys do. well unless they are queer!
Yesterday

United States

#66 Feb 4, 2013
secret wrote:
<quoted text> Oh dear. blame the parents why dont you. you cant stop killers from killing so why do u want to try and stop men being men. thats just what guys do. well unless they are queer!
You diesel guys do alot of blowing,,,,just saying...
thats cute

Tulsa, OK

#68 Feb 4, 2013
Lol wrote:
<quoted text>Your likely an idiot if u think some don't have over 500 hp.. well mine is a silver 07 Cummins stock it was putting out 320 hp to the ground .. same day I also put on a SmartyCR REVO which gained another 230hp.. that's only one of the mods on mine it put 551hp on the dyno that day. I've done way more to it so u do the math.. sure some blow smoke an might not have over 500hp but as u say none do in rolla well I'm here to say Ur wrong cause I'm in rolla..
Hahaha this guy thinks his truck has 500hp because of the side of the box
Ken Kaniff

Harrisonville, MO

#69 Feb 4, 2013
I put the Cummins C on every one of my windows because its so cool. I beat off on my truck constantly. Those C's add 200,000hp a piece! My truck runs .03 1/4 mile times! And I got 35" mud tires that hook up on the drag strip better than slicks do! I can be cruising at 300mph and floor it and it breaks the tires free and smokes everyone out. I wish I could hook up with you Matt Doyle! Your truck sounds closer to mine than anyone else's. I'd let you stick it in my butt.
Ryan W

Chesapeake, OH

#70 Feb 4, 2013
Ken Kaniff wrote:
I put the Cummins C on every one of my windows because its so cool. I beat off on my truck constantly. Those C's add 200,000hp a piece! My truck runs .03 1/4 mile times! And I got 35" mud tires that hook up on the drag strip better than slicks do! I can be cruising at 300mph and floor it and it breaks the tires free and smokes everyone out. I wish I could hook up with you Matt Doyle! Your truck sounds closer to mine than anyone else's. I'd let you stick it in my butt.
Okay Steven Wassilak
Judge Judy

Rolla, MO

#71 Feb 4, 2013
Omiscent Viewer wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone is entitled to an opinion.
True very true but when your doing it on purpose you take away that persons right to breath clean clear air
salem boy

Salem, MO

#72 Feb 4, 2013
my 6.9 ford diesel will out run all of your junk dodges! and I gave $500 for it
Lol

Waynesville, MO

#73 Feb 4, 2013
Judge Judy wrote:
<quoted text>
True very true but when your doing it on purpose you take away that persons right to breath clean clear air
Goverment is taking more rights away from you than we are!
umm idk

Chesapeake, OH

#74 Feb 5, 2013
Lol wrote:
Those that are upset about my Cummins rolling coal are either mad cause they can't afford one or drive a prius.. here's an idea my Cummins windows are limo black the highway patrol have given me six tickets for it guess what there still limo black.. so hey let them right me a ticket an ill smile an keep rolling coal.. it's not illegal on my year of truck so good luck having it hold up in court.. so with that being said I'll see ya on the other side of my black cloud.
I am going to laugh we they tow your ride for equipment violation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ryan Kallman and GO 24 min Goodys 35
Kenna 1 hr Bump on my Peter 1
Sydney Ousley 1 hr Nurse 3
rolla manor 1 hr Nurse 14
Hannon cyrus in jail 8 hr Okay 3
Sheila Matthews 8 hr hmmmmmm 2
Big Reece en lil rob 8 hr well 34

Rolla Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rolla Mortgages