Obama continues to sink in polls
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#90 Oct 13, 2013
John the Revelator wrote:
<quoted text>Get used to it. He isn't leaving and there will never be a bagger in the White House.
37%!!! Ouch!!!
dorkboy

Rolla, MO

#92 Oct 13, 2013
skillz_the_passionate wrote:
<quoted text>
37%!!! Ouch!!!
5% oof!
jack

Kansas City, MO

#93 Oct 13, 2013
skillz_the_passionate wrote:
<quoted text>
37%!!! Ouch!!!
5%. Kapow! Biff! Oof!

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#94 Oct 13, 2013
jack wrote:
<quoted text>5%. Kapow! Biff! Oof!
That's what Obama said.
CBcanseebothside s

Jefferson City, MO

#95 Oct 13, 2013
skillz_the_passionate wrote:
<quoted text>
37%!!! Ouch!!!
President Obama's Health Care Plan up 7%, while the gop's rating lowest in 21 years and heading south at a pace that will be lower than ever before.

gop sinking faster than the Titanic. Only a few survivors expected after mid term elections.

John McCain being one survivor due to the simple fact he predicted the backlash of the gop focusing on Obamacare {gop's iceberg} instead of keeping the government financed.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#96 Oct 13, 2013
CBcanseebothsides wrote:
<quoted text>President Obama's Health Care Plan up 7%, while the gop's rating lowest in 21 years and heading south at a pace that will be lower than ever before.

gop sinking faster than the Titanic. Only a few survivors expected after mid term elections.

John McCain being one survivor due to the simple fact he predicted the backlash of the gop focusing on Obamacare {gop's iceberg} instead of keeping the government financed.
You know when you are in trouble when libs start singing your praises. Pack your bags McCain.
dorkboy

Rolla, MO

#97 Oct 13, 2013
skillz_the_passionate wrote:
<quoted text>
You know when you are in trouble when libs start singing your praises. Pack your bags McCain.
You are just an insignificant drone in the small minority called the delusional teabaggers.

“Now do whats right!”

Since: Jan 09

Doolittle, Mo.

#98 Oct 14, 2013
skillz_the_passionate wrote:
<quoted text>
You know when you are in trouble when libs start singing your praises. Pack your bags McCain.
I'll wager you this. McCain will still be there after the cluless tea baggers will be gone after the mid term elections.

7% yesterday, what is it today? No, mention anywhere. Everyone is to embarrassed to even to whisper the number.

Of course I suppose you can't get any lower that 0% ratings?

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#99 Oct 14, 2013
CB can see both sides wrote:
<quoted text>I'll wager you this. McCain will still be there after the cluless tea baggers will be gone after the mid term elections.

7% yesterday, what is it today? No, mention anywhere. Everyone is to embarrassed to even to whisper the number.

Of course I suppose you can't get any lower that 0% ratings?
And yet they hold the House. Amazing how that works.
dorkboy

Rolla, MO

#100 Oct 14, 2013
skillz_the_passionate wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet they hold the House. Amazing how that works.
Their days are numbered, Mr. Clueless.
jack

Kansas City, MO

#101 Oct 14, 2013
skillz_the_passionate wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet they hold the House. Amazing how that works.
You are always so proud of the republican majority in the House. Congratulations. You own one-third of the government. Well done tea baggers.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#102 Oct 15, 2013
jack wrote:
<quoted text>You are always so proud of the republican majority in the House. Congratulations. You own one-third of the government. Well done tea baggers.
Apparently, it's the right third. That third has all you libs with your panties in a bundle right now.
dorkboy

Rolla, MO

#103 Oct 15, 2013
skillz_the_passionate wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently, it's the right third. That third has all you libs with your panties in a bundle right now.
Only in your wettest of dreams.

“Now do whats right!”

Since: Jan 09

Doolittle, Mo.

#104 Oct 15, 2013
skillz_the_passionate wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently, it's the right third. That third has all you libs with your panties in a bundle right now.
How about now with "pants in a wad"? The repugs came out with a solution {sic} but boner couldn't get the rest of the good ol boys to follow.

Can you say implosion?{Implosion = panties in a wad}

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shian Davis 4 hr hsc 2
Anybody know where jake bailey is 10 hr omg 11
Rolla Manor 12 hr Nopaycuts 18
New to town Hi! 14 hr Ihateidiots 10
chris lolis 14 hr Walmart gal 4
Rolls Missouri 19 hr shorty 10
Nicole Gooch Wed chris 4

Rolla Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rolla Mortgages