killa dead wrong again

Posted in the Rolla Forum

jack

United States

#1 Dec 8, 2012
Killa needs an intervention. His delusions have gone too far. Right before the election he was on here saying the labor department was cooking the books to make the unemployment rate look lower before the election. Now yesterday we get the latest numbers that shows a huge drop in jobless claims and the lowest unemployment rate in for years. So they release this news one month after the election when the election is over. Where is your apology killa?

“I'm right”

Since: Oct 12

Rolla, MO

#2 Dec 8, 2012
jack wrote:
Killa needs an intervention. His delusions have gone too far. Right before the election he was on here saying the labor department was cooking the books to make the unemployment rate look lower before the election. Now yesterday we get the latest numbers that shows a huge drop in jobless claims and the lowest unemployment rate in for years. So they release this news one month after the election when the election is over. Where is your apology killa?
Labor department just revised previous unemployment report DOWN 49 THOUSAND jobs. Killa is always right. Thanks for drawing attention to my success.
justin

United States

#3 Dec 8, 2012
killa_the_compassionate wrote:
<quoted text>
Labor department just revised previous unemployment report DOWN 49 THOUSAND jobs. Killa is always right. Thanks for drawing attention to my success.
success would be you getting of your fat lazy butt and work and quit depending on me to support you

“I'm right”

Since: Oct 12

Rolla, MO

#4 Dec 8, 2012
justin wrote:
<quoted text>success would be you getting of your fat lazy butt and work and quit depending on me to support you
In that case, I'm successful again!
trollolol

Rolla, MO

#5 Dec 9, 2012
killa_the_compassionate wrote:
<quoted text>
In that case, I'm successful again!
only in your wettest of fetid dreams
KKKilla

Rolla, MO

#7 Dec 9, 2012
Bloodfart wrote:
Why is it that when barry put in his girl to head up the Labor Dept, they went back to July and "revised" all of the numbers in barry's favor?
Wow thats weird. I guess the other guy in charge was retarded hub.
Uhhhh....because none of that ever happened.
KKKilla

Rolla, MO

#9 Dec 10, 2012
Bloodfart wrote:
Uhhhhh yeah it did. But hey you must work there
you should get your bloody fart box checked out, sweet pance

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Oil prices 9 min Whatup 55
amber merrell (Oct '12) 9 min Please People 4
amber merrell 45 min Please People 6
amber merrell? 49 min Please People 3
Remember today is the 2nd day of KWANZAA 2 hr Curious George 3
Substance abuse rehabs in Missouri 3 hr Greetings 3
poo fetish (Dec '11) 5 hr Owenidiot 31
Rolla Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Rolla People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Rolla News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Rolla

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:37 pm PST

Yahoo! Sports 4:37PM
Chargers RB Mathews out against Chiefs
NBC Sports 5:11 PM
Russell Okung cleared to play from bruised lung, Max Unger a game-time decision
Bleacher Report 6:17 PM
Smith Injury Gives Chiefs Gauge of QB's Value
NBC Sports 8:41 PM
Report: Chargers worked out Austin Pettis
NFL 6:52 AM
Bolts not taking Chase Daniel lightly in bout with Chiefs