chuck e cheese
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ZombieHunter

Belton, MO

#21 Feb 19, 2013
Rebbel wrote:
<quoted text>
You're kind of a dullard, aren't you?
Feel free to invest hundreds of thousands in a Chuckie Cheese so all the trashiest people can dump their kids off for you to take care of. Then if you don't do more to please them, the fat mammies will fight with each other so that decent people wouldn't dare bring their families there.
People like you complained about nothing to do and the city invested in the Centre and that is as good as it is going to be. Whether you like it or whether they lose too much money, you can bellyache on here all you want but I sure as heck am not gonna support someone to build a Chuckie just so you will be quiet.
What jackass for REAL would leave their kid(s) at a Chuckie Cheese unattended?And when did this 'free' babysitting start to take place at these franchises?! I grew up on the east coast and at those facilities each group got ink stamped w a number so as to protect people from kidnapping...I have NEVER heard of ANY Chuckie Cheese just letting parents drop kids off and leave. RIDICULOUS Maybe this is a Midwest thing? Highly doubtful though!!!

Since: Feb 13

United States

#22 Feb 19, 2013
The center that's all I ever here about. That place is not all that great and ever time I have been there the people are very snobby. You really can't even enjoy the pool because of the chlorine. Yea it may be great for people that can afford it but some of us just can't. Dullard... lol really, that right there just proves once again how stuck up Rolla is. I was born and raised right here and I have been all over and this has to be one of the most egocentric places. Plus, its not like you would be you investing money in the place more and likely it would be privet owned. I just don't understand why people in this town are so against any type of new business period. OH, unless its a restaurant hell how long did it take just to get Khols in here. I will say I do agree about the kids just being dropped off. Also I am not bellyaching I'm simply saying it would be nice to have a nice place to take the kids to play in the winter months or when its to hot out to take them to the park that doesn't cost and arm and a leg to do. Agree or disagree I know that grown up here would have been a little more fun having something more to do.
Rebbel

Rolla, MO

#23 Feb 19, 2013
ZombieHunter wrote:
<quoted text>
What jackass for REAL would leave their kid(s) at a Chuckie Cheese unattended?And when did this 'free' babysitting start to take place at these franchises?! I grew up on the east coast and at those facilities each group got ink stamped w a number so as to protect people from kidnapping...I have NEVER heard of ANY Chuckie Cheese just letting parents drop kids off and leave. RIDICULOUS Maybe this is a Midwest thing? Highly doubtful though!!!
So why don't you move? Take ignorantbliss with you.
right

United States

#24 Feb 19, 2013
ZombieHunter wrote:
<quoted text>
What jackass for REAL would leave their kid(s) at a Chuckie Cheese unattended?And when did this 'free' babysitting start to take place at these franchises?! I grew up on the east coast and at those facilities each group got ink stamped w a number so as to protect people from kidnapping...I have NEVER heard of ANY Chuckie Cheese just letting parents drop kids off and leave. RIDICULOUS Maybe this is a Midwest thing? Highly doubtful though!!!
You don't just drop your kids of a lot of people in this town have never even been to chuck e cheese and only see the bad in it because of the videos on YouTube which all take place in bigger cities.
Redhead12

Saint Louis, MO

#25 Feb 19, 2013
Lol you poor small town people. Saint Louis is not scary unless you live in the bad parts. I've lived here my whole life and have never seen anyone get shot, mugged or even a fight.

Since: Feb 13

United States

#26 Feb 19, 2013
Rebbel wrote:
<quoted text>
So why don't you move? Take ignorantbliss with you.
If I'm correct this is kind of a two to one deal so if majority rules like its supposed to in this so called government system we use your the one that should be leaving so please go corrupt another town with your fallible ways of thinking. oh and its ignoranceisnotalwaysbliss not ignorantbliss there's a difference.
mommie01

Jefferson City, MO

#27 Feb 19, 2013
I drive to St Louis to go to chuck e cheese. I'm sure the people that are not wanting it in our town is because they are trash. I have never seen trashy people in there. Maybe you can't afford to go or you were deprived of fun childhood things to do. I like for my children to have fun things to do and Rolla just does not have anything to do. Our skating rink is not good at all compared to the one we had when I was a child. Our bowling alley is not nice and always has leagues going on. Children need things to do to remind them they are kids.
Fartknocker

Rolla, MO

#28 Feb 19, 2013
Ok, have any of you actually eaten their pizza? It's worse than microwave pizza. And all you people complaining there is nothing for your kids to do should buy a ball, give it to you kid and say go outside. Do you have any idea how many acres of parks are in Rolla? And it's FREE! Perish the thought you have to pay money for it to be fun.
Rebbel

Rolla, MO

#29 Feb 19, 2013
Ignoranceisnotalwaysbilss wrote:
<quoted text>
If I'm correct this is kind of a two to one deal so if majority rules like its supposed to in this so called government system we use your the one that should be leaving so please go corrupt another town with your fallible ways of thinking. oh and its ignoranceisnotalwaysbliss not ignorantbliss there's a difference.
Ahhh, but you are the dullard so you should go.

Improve the gene pool and don't let the door hit you on the way out.
bigpoppaslette

Lebanon, MO

#30 Feb 19, 2013
did you forget kokomo joes? what about the parks or the center...

Since: Feb 13

United States

#31 Feb 19, 2013
Rebbel wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahhh, but you are the dullard so you should go.
Improve the gene pool and don't let the door hit you on the way out.
LMAO...Oh you and your big fancy word, seriously you are very loutish and should just move on from this dissension as your points and views have been herd and discussed and because not many, including myself, has seen it your way, you have went to good old name calling and low-blows. The Rolla spirit is alive and well in you as I can see. I really do hope that one day you can grow and see just because you do not agree dose not make you right. As for the gene pool, I'm quite sure that it would not matter if I would leave or not there would be someone considerably worse to take my place.

Since: Feb 13

United States

#32 Feb 19, 2013
bigpoppaslette wrote:
did you forget kokomo joes? what about the parks or the center...
Kokomo Joes is very nice but really its only for the summer months, well more of the fall and spring. I do agree about them it is very nice facility and not bad priced at least last time I went there.
bigpoppaslette

Lebanon, MO

#33 Feb 19, 2013
and st james isnt far..meramac springs??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Renting from Investment Reality? 3 hr The Truth 9
Rolla: A Hillbilly Lowlife's Utopia 5 hr UrAnIdiot 21
toyota tundra 6 hr Something about a... 1
Walmart Distribution Center good place to work? (Jun '12) 7 hr Hisms 567
Are you liberals getting use to saying "Preside... 7 hr anything for a BJ 49
help with christmas (Dec '14) 8 hr Truth 33
Emily Hanning/Reeves 10 hr Scooby 8
Best/Worst Christmas Gift for 15 year old Teen ... (Nov '11) Nov 28 dani pag 153

Rolla Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rolla Mortgages