Are there any real car clubs in rolla?
know

United States

#2 Sep 22, 2012
not for a young people we need a diesel truck club
aaron

United States

#3 Sep 22, 2012
There is a car/ truck club. Vertically Challenged is a club for all vehicles custom
lilkweenlette

Lebanon, MO

#5 Sep 23, 2012
No they don't prck..my friends run one and my bubba runs one too..a$$ hat
lilkweenlette

Lebanon, MO

#7 Sep 23, 2012
Absolutely if u want email me and I can put u in touch with two of the car clubs
aaron

United States

#9 Sep 23, 2012
There would money made at doing a dyno. I believe the closest one is in stl. As far as car clubs vertically challenged is the most widely know and has a wide array if vehicles from bagged trucks to cars to lifted diesels and chapters from California to Australia to Canada.
lilkweenlette

Lebanon, MO

#10 Sep 23, 2012
Lol your competition for us bubba :-P
aaron

United States

#11 Sep 24, 2012
Car clubs dont compete with each other. Everyone is in one for the same common purpose. To enjoy all things custom.

Since: Apr 12

Lebanon, MO

#12 Sep 24, 2012
:-)

Lebanon, MO

#14 Sep 24, 2012
Not the ones in rolla..ya for comps maybe
ronnie

United States

#15 Sep 24, 2012
know we go to war with other clubs. we stick togther!
kkk

Rolla, MO

#16 Sep 24, 2012
Lol Aaron is the only member of the vc club in Missouri the club runs junk and is a bunch of skanks

Lebanon, MO

#17 Sep 24, 2012
Lay off my brother butthle...nd he not the only vc in Missouri let alone rolla dumba$$
aaron

United States

#18 Sep 24, 2012
Aaron is not the only member. How bout you stop hidding your name. Post your name. Dont be scared lmao. And we dont have junk. Im not sure you even know what your talking about. Skanks huh? Sounds like your butthurt. Dont get shit twisted. Im not hard to find :) you prolly dont have a clue what i drive or the vehicles i own. Lmao.
austin keeney

United States

#19 Sep 24, 2012
all bet none of your cars are worth what my cummins is worth. and even have half the power i have. im sure you have more rust than me! lmao
aaron

United States

#20 Sep 24, 2012
Austin you may or may not have not seen my truck and it is rust free. Im sure you have a nice truck. There are people in other chapters of vc that have way nicer rides than mine. But no one cares. We all help each other. Its not about whos has more power or worth more money. We are grown ass people. We are about the custom vehicle scene. Not about money or horsepower or torque. Have over 8 years in the best car club i have ever had the pleasure of knowing. We recently had a member whos wife became very ill and other chapters as far as 1000 miles away took collections and various fundraisers donated money to him and his family to help thru the hard times. Thats the first of many situations like that. So austin you may keep your truck to yourself. People that have to brag like that are over compensating for something. Get a clue. I dont care how big and powerful your truck is or what its worth. And neither do a lot of people. You know what impresses me? People that bust their ass off for what they have. That have a great job. People whos mommy and daddy didnt give them a dime to build their ride. People who arent arrogant pricks.:) have a nice day man.
Gas motors

United States

#21 Sep 24, 2012
Cummins diesel original!!!
austin keeney

United States

#22 Sep 24, 2012
aaron whats your last name bud? all be out town this weekend look for the red cummins you will know watch one im in. i paid for my truck know one else and would love to meet you.....

Lebanon, MO

#23 Sep 24, 2012
aaron wrote:
Austin you may or may not have not seen my truck and it is rust free. Im sure you have a nice truck. There are people in other chapters of vc that have way nicer rides than mine. But no one cares. We all help each other. Its not about whos has more power or worth more money. We are grown ass people. We are about the custom vehicle scene. Not about money or horsepower or torque. Have over 8 years in the best car club i have ever had the pleasure of knowing. We recently had a member whos wife became very ill and other chapters as far as 1000 miles away took collections and various fundraisers donated money to him and his family to help thru the hard times. Thats the first of many situations like that. So austin you may keep your truck to yourself. People that have to brag like that are over compensating for something. Get a clue. I dont care how big and powerful your truck is or what its worth. And neither do a lot of people. You know what impresses me? People that bust their ass off for what they have. That have a great job. People whos mommy and daddy didnt give them a dime to build their ride. People who arent arrogant pricks.:) have a nice day man.
Amen bubba..its not about what you drive..its family

Lebanon, MO

#24 Sep 24, 2012
I am aarons sister..granted he needs no help but I guarantee ill be there with him...butthole...id rather have a mini truck or Camaro than a big stinking truck any day

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ashley smith 11 min mls 8
Spanking at Walmart (Feb '13) 17 min mls 64
DUI, Field Sobriety Tests 54 min hey 2
isis 1 hr GGG 18
School Funding 2 hr hmmm 2
drunk teacher 2 hr Scholar 130
I have a boner 2 hr mls 4
Rolla Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web