Spencer kidnapping
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Other

Rolla, MO

#1 Feb 16, 2013
Why has April deleted all the posts about the kidnapping and picture of the burnt car off her page? This town needs to know what happened and if this is a real concern!
squirt

Rolla, MO

#2 Feb 16, 2013
Cause it was a lie!!! The kid had an accident. Not sure why anyone would
Choose to make up something as horrible as being kidnapped.
Other

Rolla, MO

#3 Feb 16, 2013
I heard he was running away from home... Which does kinda make sense as to why he'd be so far away?!
lol

United States

#4 Feb 16, 2013
What's the story
hmm

Rolla, MO

#5 Feb 16, 2013
I seen that couple days ago where she deleted it. When that was going around on fb i looked on mo hwy patrol and it said he hit something and caughtfire
gooeyduck

Rolla, MO

#6 Feb 17, 2013
smells fishy...
lol

United States

#7 Feb 17, 2013
Well what's the story I guess I missed the paper that day
gooeyduck

Rolla, MO

#8 Feb 17, 2013
lol wrote:
Well what's the story I guess I missed the paper that day
The kid has a story about stopping to help some guys broke down on the road and then they kidnapped him and set his car on fire with him in the trunk. Says he kicked out the back seat to escape. The mom had the story on facebook and then took it down.
The mom had an insurance agency here in town and walked away from it to write novels last year.
Zoner

United States

#9 Feb 17, 2013
gooeyduck wrote:
<quoted text>The kid has a story about stopping to help some guys broke down on the road and then they kidnapped him and set his car on fire with him in the trunk. Says he kicked out the back seat to escape. The mom had the story on facebook and then took it down.
The mom had an insurance agency here in town and walked away from it to write novels last year.
Insurance company must not have been profitable - to walk away from it unless she sold it for a dandy profit?
lol

United States

#10 Feb 17, 2013
gooeyduck wrote:
<quoted text>The kid has a story about stopping to help some guys broke down on the road and then they kidnapped him and set his car on fire with him in the trunk. Says he kicked out the back seat to escape. The mom had the story on facebook and then took it down.
is his mom name Loretta what books she right
Possum

Jefferson City, MO

#11 Feb 17, 2013
Peculiar.
Other

Rolla, MO

#12 Feb 17, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>is his mom name Loretta what books she right
No
hello

Morocco, IN

#13 Feb 17, 2013
Zoner

United States

#14 Feb 18, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>is his mom name Loretta what books she right
April - books for teenagers
Randall

Rolla, MO

#15 Feb 20, 2013
Why has April deleted all the posts about the kidnapping and picture of the burnt car off her page? This town needs to know what happened and if this is a real concern!
Zoner

United States

#16 Feb 20, 2013
Randall wrote:
Well, it IS her Facebook account so I guess she can delete what she wants to delete. I'd delete it also if my kid lied to me and I posted all sorts of misinformation.
mother

Rolla, MO

#17 Feb 20, 2013
I'm betting she lied too.
Eli

Rolla, MO

#18 Feb 20, 2013
mother wrote:
I'm betting she lied too.
And you are the one whose kid is the arsonist ???
Raw

Rolla, MO

#19 Feb 20, 2013
Hmmm. How 'bout people mind there own business. It doesn't matter if he got kidnapped or crashed his car. He's alive and that's all that should matter. It would be a whole different story if he burned alive in his car. Thank God he didn't though.
Auntie Christ

Rolla, MO

#20 Feb 20, 2013
Raw wrote:
Hmmm. How 'bout people mind there own business. It doesn't matter if he got kidnapped or crashed his car. He's alive and that's all that should matter. It would be a whole different story if he burned alive in his car. Thank God he didn't though.
The reason it's such a big deal is because his mom put it on facebook, and people shared the photos like crazy. Several people were worried that there was some kind of maniac on the loose.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Joby is out of prison again. 42 min moe 5
Ali Dixon. 19 hr Liquor Store Cus... 3
Any one here have a bad experience working at A... 22 hr Just Wondering 2
Newburg school firing 22 hr Justonhere 2
Jenny Finn (Aug '13) Fri JustMe 12
Work shops Fri Abused 5
Chelsea woods Thu Mat 48

Rolla Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance