Who's The Best Social Security Disabi...

Who's The Best Social Security Disability Lawyer?

Posted in the Rolla Forum

Since: Jul 12

Rolla, MO

#1 Aug 3, 2012
Who is the Best Social Security Disability Lawyer in Rolla or up to 100 miles away from Rolla?

I need a lawyer who is fast, really good, experienced with winning cases for Mental Disabilities and won't charge an arm and a leg for his services.

If you know of a great lawyer for this, please comment.

Thank you and have a Great Day!
Rolla Person

Rolla, MO

#2 Aug 4, 2012
Fred Bunch
Hometown Girl

United States

#3 Aug 4, 2012
My case wasn't mental, but I went with Parmele, and I'm very satisfied with them. I'd recommend them. It doesn't cost anything to talk to them. They actually charged less than Social Security estimated.
crystal

Rolla, MO

#4 Aug 5, 2012
Fred Bunch
Santa Claus

Rolla, MO

#5 Aug 5, 2012
Fred Bunch
Richard Wright

South Jordan, UT

#6 Feb 21, 2013
I know a great social security disability attorney out of Minnesota. http://www.meyerpuklich.com/social-security.h...
Teresa

Warrensburg, MO

#8 Feb 21, 2013
I also recommend Parmele Law Firm. They help me an no charge until I was rewarded Disability. And like the other person said they charged less than what SS estimated. BTW they got my SS the first time through
Jack

Rolla, MO

#9 Feb 21, 2013
Ron Ladd..in Lebanon
Teresa

Warrensburg, MO

#11 Feb 22, 2013
I get tired of people does think we are able to work when we appear like nothing is wrong. I before one would look ok but not enough.my body is wearked by pain. It is a long story but the story but nevertheless I hurt all the time apparently the board agreed and I have SS and Medicare. I might sound Like I am lazy but. There is mid more to the story.
Yoga

Rolla, MO

#12 Feb 22, 2013
Parmele is the best by far! No complaints about them!
Teresa

Warrensburg, MO

#14 Feb 22, 2013
Geico wrote:
We all have pain-it's called life. And most people are reponsible enough to work through thi 'pain' from work and have the integrity to not mooch off other taxpayers.

How long until you can come off this 'disability' so that I don't have to support you???
I will never have the ability of getting off disability and I am getting fed up of being told I am living off the system. I have been working since I was 16 years old paying into SS. Many times working 2 or 3 jobs at the same time. In my 30's my back started going bad. I would go to the doctor to get meds so I could continue to work THROUGH THE PAIN and I did that for many years. I even went to pain management and they did all they could for me which wasn't much. I did not get any pain relief. The problem is a non surgical situation so have to depend on pain pills that impairs me. If I push it my back locks up and I go down. I still tried to work even with pain meds slowing me down I kept working through that as well as cancer more arthritis problems high blood pressure diabetes and a stroke. At that point my doctor told me I had to slow down and get rid of some stress. I resisted applying for disability but if I could not work and contribute to the income I had to do something. So by the age of 58 I applied. SS must have agreed just like the attorneys said Am I just sitting around and enjoying the hand out as you inferred? I think not. I have had another round of a different kind of cancer. Between the chemo and the stroke I barely can remember anything. I have had a knee to fail and the arthritis and gout and fibromyalgia has gotten much worse. I cannot sleep through the night without pain waking me. The fingers and toes are numb from the chemo and diabetes. Yet it feels like fire shooting them lWith my back and knee I cannot keep my house as I would like and the days of putting in a garden and canning and freezing food are gone. I don't want any sympathy from anyone. I don't like to tell anyone about my problems. However I want you to know that many of us who are drawing Disability Social Security are getting it because we need it. Just because we don't go around trying to draw attention to our problems don't mean they are not there. For years I worked and supported the system so it was there for me. I am not drawing SSI I am drawing SS Disability two entirely different programs. If I could I would be happy to work at least until my retirement age but it cannot happen. Judi before you put me down walk a mile on my shoes you may find out some things you can't see on the surface. Oh BTW I could make a heck of a lot more if I was able to work. My disability SS is much less which means my husband and I had to really tighten our belts.
Amanda

Warrensburg, MO

#15 Feb 23, 2013
Parmele for sure. They hit it quick and they come out fighting. The others mentioned may well but I happen to think Parmeme is great and they too care of me, too
Dr Rolla

Warrensburg, MO

#16 Feb 23, 2013
I'd recommend exercise and dieting to lose weight before trying to claim a disability.
Obesity isn't a disability
Teresa

United States

#17 Feb 23, 2013
Dr Rolla wrote:
I'd recommend exercise and dieting to lose weight before trying to claim a disability.
Obesity isn't a disability
Did I say I got disability because of obesity ? When all my problems started I weighed 135 lbs. Sadly my weight is more today due to not being able to walk like I use to. When the muscles in my back lock up I cannot move. My personal doctor didn't want to believe it until he saw it himself. I do watch what I eat and try and keep as much weight off as possible due to the diabetes. But once again you had to assume obesity was the problem. Even if a person is obese doesn't mean they are going to be disabled. Just in my high school class alone there are several with some pretty bad problems and some are on disability and they are the thin and trim ones. If you ask me a lot of our back and knee problems started in PE classes we were required to take and everyone had to perform at top level and the teacher refused to accept some did not have that ability. Had some of us been allowed to do our best rather than to push to be the next star athletic we might have seen less disability in this generation. I know it was much different for my kids
Disabled_In_Roll a

Rolla, MO

#19 Mar 13, 2013
I would suggest you apply for disability yourself without a lawyer. I applied and then went and talked with Parmele. Parmele started charging me from the time I stepped in their doors. They said they wouldn't charge me till I was denied and they had to do something. Well I wasn't denied. I was awarded disability without any denial and then Parmele ended up taking over $4000 of my back pay. Plus hounded me for $5 for paperwork fees. If your disabilities are serious, try applying without going to a lawyer. Go only after you are denied. You might save yourself a bunch of money.
Rachel

Lebanon, MO

#20 Mar 14, 2013
Parmele never charge. They told me to do all the filing myself They gave the initial consultation free of charge. They just had me call in my Social Security case number so they could file a party to my case. I did all the rest. I didn't have any back pay coming. I quit work applied and six months later received my benefits. They were prepared to file an appeal had I been denied
Rebecca Wisdom
#21 Mar 15, 2013
Uptrender wrote:
Who is the Best Social Security Disability Lawyer in Rolla or up to 100 miles away from Rolla?
I need a lawyer who is fast, really good, experienced with winning cases for Mental Disabilities and won't charge an arm and a leg for his services.
If you know of a great lawyer for this, please comment.
Thank you and have a Great Day!
Fred Bunch is a very good one as well as Parmelle. I myself used Stephen Paulis-who is also a Prosecutor. It was not for mysef but my son, who is 8.
ssd

Manila, Philippines

#22 Mar 15, 2013
fox and associates, st louis 30 yeas experience, the best

=
Bloodfart

Salem, MO

#23 Mar 15, 2013
Get a job and quit sucking off the rest of us. Fakers quit eating and smoking and go to work!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Newburg school firing 4 hr Justonhere 20
Joe Knorr....rapist??? 10 hr Steve 4
Change the sign on the statue of liberty (Feb '16) 17 hr Dod 6
SIRLOIN on FIRe Wed ? 5
Pathetic Wed Love life 3
where is Cassie Helm (Lawson) Wed Realz 4
Joby...marrying! (Jun '15) Wed Brad 16

Rolla Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance