Obama lies again
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“I'm right”

Since: Oct 12

Rolla, MO

#1 Jan 5, 2013
"When you all go home and you're talking to your buddies and you say, ah 'He wants to take my gun away.' You've heard it here, I'm on television so everybody knows it. I believe in the Second Amendment. I believe in people's lawful right to bear arms. I will not take your shotgun away. I will not take your rifle away. I won't take your handgun away."

-Obama the liar
killa tha crybaby

Rolla, MO

#2 Jan 5, 2013
killa_the_compassionate wrote:
"When you all go home and you're talking to your buddies and you say, ah 'He wants to take my gun away.' You've heard it here, I'm on television so everybody knows it. I believe in the Second Amendment. I believe in people's lawful right to bear arms. I will not take your shotgun away. I will not take your rifle away. I won't take your handgun away."
-Obama the liar
Why do you call him that?
Bearhug

Wentzville, MO

#3 Jan 5, 2013
Obama wants to take away guns. It's a Democratic Party thing, not just Osama the Muslim. Change is hurting this country

“I'm right”

Rolla, MO

#4 Jan 5, 2013
killa tha crybaby wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you call him that?
Are you serious?
weenie head

Rolla, MO

#5 Jan 5, 2013
Bearhug wrote:
Obama wants to take away guns. It's a Democratic Party thing, not just Osama the Muslim. Change is hurting this country
Who says this?

“I'm right”

Rolla, MO

#6 Jan 5, 2013
You libs must get tired of reading the lies. You don't even bother defending half these anymore because it's so obvious.

Union, MO

#7 Jan 5, 2013
It's not that we get tired of reading the lies conservatives put out there,it's just not very smart to spend time arguing with stupid people.
just sayin

Saint Robert, MO

#8 Jan 5, 2013
Give us a break , Killa.
killa tha crybaby

Rolla, MO

#9 Jan 5, 2013
<quoted text>
Are you serious?
Yes. Why do you call him a liar?

“I'm right”

Rolla, MO

#10 Jan 5, 2013
Now you are all desperate to write with nothing to say. Obama is a liar and you know it.
killa tha crybaby

Rolla, MO

#11 Jan 6, 2013
Now you are all desperate to write with nothing to say. Obama is a liar and you know it.
Provide some facts and citations to back them up.
Old time democrat

Grain Valley, MO

#12 Jan 6, 2013
Listen close to what Obama doesn't say, it's very telling.

“I'm right”

Rolla, MO

#13 Jan 6, 2013
killa tha crybaby wrote:
<quoted text>Provide some facts and citations to back them up.
Desperate. Obama is what's known in the industry as a liar, liar, pants on fire. And this embarrassment is apparently the best America can do right now.
killa tha crybaby

Rolla, MO

#14 Jan 6, 2013
<quoted text>
Desperate. Obama is what's known in the industry as a liar, liar, pants on fire. And this embarrassment is apparently the best America can do right now.
Provide some facts and citations to back that up.
roach head

Rolla, MO

#15 Jan 6, 2013
just sayin wrote:
Give us a break , Killa.
Don't like his posts? There is a simple solution, witch most libs just don't understand because they would rather chastise, argue or insult you. That solution, here it is, hold onto your hats, JUST DON'T READ THEM. Wow, what a concept.

Now, go ahead, argue with me that this solution is not simple enough. Show us just how simple minded you really are.
roach head

Rolla, MO

#16 Jan 6, 2013
Oops. Wrong use of the word witch/which, just something more for you libs to wine/whine about.

“I'm right”

Rolla, MO

#17 Jan 6, 2013
killa tha crybaby wrote:
<quoted text>Provide some facts and citations to back that up.
Read post #1. In his own words.
killa tha crybaby

Rolla, MO

#18 Jan 6, 2013
<quoted text>
Read post #1. In his own words.
Why do you call Obama a liar?
Present facts and citations to support your reasoning.
Come on ThunderChild

Columbiana, OH

#19 Jan 6, 2013
-Obama the liar
It sure doesn't take much to get the gun crazies to crawl into the corner and start crying.

“I'm right”

Rolla, MO

#20 Jan 6, 2013
killa tha crybaby wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you call Obama a liar?
Present facts and citations to support your reasoning.
Read post #1. I can do this all day. I want people to read it because the guy is a bald-faced liar.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are you liberals getting use to saying "Preside... 57 min Could care less 55
Tim potter 2 hr Sister 3
Who gave drugs to Nick Stine ? 16 hr GreatMinds2 32
Renting from Investment Reality? 19 hr The Truth 13
Van Bibber Fri Jetesgrl 1
Walmart Distribution Center good place to work? (Jun '12) Fri abdielperez 569
Rolla: A Hillbilly Lowlife's Utopia Dec 8 UrAnIdiot 21
Best/Worst Christmas Gift for 15 year old Teen ... (Nov '11) Nov 28 dani pag 153

Rolla Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rolla Mortgages