Punish Gun Crime
Eye for Eye

United States

#1 Feb 5, 2013
Anyone found guilty of a using a gun to commit a crime (robbery, home invasion, property destruction,, murder, etc.) should be executed. No appeals, no long delays. I guarantee the crime rate will decline.
Zugg

Chesapeake, OH

#2 Feb 5, 2013
I like prison. Lots of man love
Eye for Eye

United States

#3 Feb 5, 2013
I'm sure there will always be a place for you in prison, but don't commit a gun crime....those guys will get "blown" away permanently!

“I'm right”

Since: Oct 12

Rolla, MO

#4 Feb 5, 2013
Eye for Eye wrote:
Anyone found guilty of a using a gun to commit a crime (robbery, home invasion, property destruction,, murder, etc.) should be executed. No appeals, no long delays. I guarantee the crime rate will decline.
That's very Stalinist of you. Move to North Korea. You'll love their politics. Hopefully you'll learn to love to eat the bark off trees too since they can barely feed themselves, and only thanks to the US.
Eye for Eye

Jefferson City, MO

#6 Feb 5, 2013
Don't disarm people, just have them suffer stricter consequences for illegal use of firearms.
floodbart

Jefferson City, MO

#7 Feb 5, 2013
I have the right to smoke 100 poles a day!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
SIRLOIN on FIRe 1 hr A person you migh... 2
Pathetic 1 hr Disgusted 1
Work shops 3 hr PYa 6
Looking for david jordan 5 hr Meg 1
Kylie noakes (Jul '14) 5 hr Not a mud shark g... 14
robert nessbickel 9 hr robert nessbickel 1
Phelps County sheriff Salary?? 9 hr i think i know you 14

Rolla Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance