First Prev
of 2
Next Last
LOL

Independence, MO

#1 Nov 15, 2012
(CNN)– Republican Gov. Bobby Jindal of Louisiana fiercely shot back at Mitt Romney’s claim Wednesday that President Barack Obama outmatched the 2012 Republican presidential nominee by offering "gifts" to African-Americans, Hispanics and young voters.

“I absolutely reject that notion,” Jindal, who was a surrogate for Romney’s campaign, said at the Republican Governors Association conference in Las Vegas.“I think that's absolutely wrong.”

Even other Republicans can not take this kind of lies!!
John

Clinton, MO

#2 Nov 15, 2012
LOL wrote:
(CNN)– Republican Gov. Bobby Jindal of Louisiana fiercely shot back at Mitt Romney’s claim Wednesday that President Barack Obama outmatched the 2012 Republican presidential nominee by offering "gifts" to African-Americans, Hispanics and young voters.
“I absolutely reject that notion,” Jindal, who was a surrogate for Romney’s campaign, said at the Republican Governors Association conference in Las Vegas.“I think that's absolutely wrong.”
Even other Republicans can not take this kind of lies!!
Romney is not running again. So, he decided to tell the truth. Anyone with aspirations of running for a national office would admit to that.
LOL

Jefferson City, MO

#4 Nov 15, 2012
Bloodfart wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with Romney. And what about barry wanting to adopt Mitt's tax plan?
Is their anything you like ? I do not mean not hate , but like?
truth

Bellevue, WA

#5 Nov 15, 2012
Obama is investing in education to give young adults including African Americans and Latinos a chance to succeed in our society. THATS WHAT THIS IS ALL ABOUT. Its a smart investment and should help all our young people become productive members of society. If we can invest in wars all the way across the world, we can invest in our young people in our own country. Don't ever say its a "gift" because that's just not true.

“I'm right”

Since: Oct 12

Rolla, MO

#6 Nov 15, 2012
Santa Claus won. His dead elves voted multiple times.
Old time democrat

Warrensburg, MO

#7 Nov 15, 2012
When you take something you did not earn,,,, it is a gift !! And yes Obama bought the presidency ,,,,, Every one knows that,,,
420LOVE

Bellevue, WA

#8 Nov 15, 2012
Thats offensive to everyone that cast there vote. Just because you lost?? Dont blame people because they dont share your ideas thats not right. There not asking for anything, just a chance to live the American dream. In America theres always winner and losers. Its how you act after you lose that shows real character.

“I'm right”

Rolla, MO

#9 Nov 15, 2012
420LOVE wrote:
Thats offensive to everyone that cast there vote. Just because you lost?? Dont blame people because they dont share your ideas thats not right. There not asking for anything, just a chance to live the American dream. In America theres always winner and losers. Its how you act after you lose that shows real character.
Usually. But the country won't survive his term at the rate we are going. Don't expect grace when he is destroying all of our lives.
been there

Saint Charles, MO

#10 Nov 15, 2012
truth wrote:
Obama is investing in education to give young adults including African Americans and Latinos a chance to succeed in our society. THATS WHAT THIS IS ALL ABOUT. Its a smart investment and should help all our young people become productive members of society. If we can invest in wars all the way across the world, we can invest in our young people in our own country. Don't ever say its a "gift" because that's just not true.
Good luck with all your education, after graduation you will find that all the jobs you thought would be there for you are bankrupt or overseas thanks to the Obama policies.
truth

Bellevue, WA

#12 Nov 15, 2012
Bloodfart wrote:
Oh i see its all about blacks and latino's. Got it. Wait, what about whites? Guess they get left out again? Is this about punishing whitey? Probably. Thank god for A.A.
Note I said "young adults including African Americans and Latinos" maybe should should learn how to read.
420LOVE

Bellevue, WA

#13 Nov 15, 2012
killa_the_compassionate wrote:
<quoted text>
Usually. But the country won't survive his term at the rate we are going. Don't expect grace when he is destroying all of our lives.
Cant you see nobody else see's what you see? If they did I think Romney would have won. The country is changing. You can either change with u or without us.

“I'm right”

Rolla, MO

#14 Nov 15, 2012
420LOVE wrote:
<quoted text> Cant you see nobody else see's what you see? If they did I think Romney would have won. The country is changing. You can either change with u or without us.
Half the country still understands freedom. I'd rather change without the takers.
LOL

Jefferson City, MO

#16 Nov 16, 2012
Bloodfart wrote:
<quoted text>
Why seperate races? We are all Americans
You have a stiff neck.
LOL

Jefferson City, MO

#18 Nov 16, 2012
Bloodfart wrote:
<quoted text>
Now now thats now nice. Like the gov, stat out of my bedroom!
Didn't figure you would get a Bible quote.

Perv!!!
LOL

Jefferson City, MO

#20 Nov 16, 2012
Bloodfart wrote:
Oh im not religious. Im a perv!
First time you told the truth!!!!!!

Have a great weekend!!!
420LOVE

Bellevue, WA

#21 Nov 16, 2012
Bloodfart wrote:
<quoted text>
Why seperate races? We are all Americans
Tell that to your bud Mitt Romney.
420LOVE

Bellevue, WA

#23 Nov 17, 2012
Bloodfart wrote:
<quoted text>
O so now Mitt isn't an american?
Read the first post on this discussion

“I'm right”

Rolla, MO

#24 Nov 17, 2012
Jindal is a RINO. Of course he thinks that. He is one of those people who seeks the approval of others. I wouldn't know anything about that.
PPK

Rolla, MO

#25 Nov 18, 2012
Your side lost, Teabag.

You should be pissed that your Republican leaders lie to you as if you are stupid enough to believe their outlandish crap.

“I'm right”

Rolla, MO

#27 Nov 18, 2012
Bloodfart wrote:
Wow such vitriol from ppk the lib. All full of hate. Romney isn't the president so what he now says and does matters not. Barry boy on the other hand does.
Its funny that alot of people on this site are on some type of government assistance but won't admit to it.
Your keeping me in stitches over here this morning. Last paragraph, totally random, but obviously true.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
josh brandt 22 min Fitall 11
News Infant rescued from burning vehicle 2 hr they can handle it 43
Mary get over it 4 hr mls 21
What happened to TIM POTTER 6 hr mls 77
Kyle Sonderegger and Talon Cochran 10 hr lmao 7
Sara Roskowske Murphy 10 hr RollaMomma 3
D. Blanton 13 hr theReal 1
Rolla Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web