Will asteroid hit earth today?
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“I'm right”

Since: Oct 12

Rolla, MO

#42 Feb 16, 2013
[QUOTE who="seriously, killa?"]<quoted text>Ha ha, you're so obtuse its humerus[/QUOTE]

Fail
seriously, killa?

Rolla, MO

#43 Feb 17, 2013
killa_the_compassionate wrote:
[QUOTE who="seriously, killa?"]<quoted text>Ha ha, you're so obtuse its humerus"

Fail
Lol! "Fail" that's all you've got? For someone who spends all of their time on topix and hometown rolla, you'd think you have a little more to say than "fail"

“I'm right”

Rolla, MO

#44 Feb 17, 2013
[QUOTE who="seriously, killa?"]<quoted text>Lol! "Fail" that's all you've got? For someone who spends all of their time on topix and hometown rolla, you'd think you have a little more to say than "fail"[/QUOTE]

What more is there to say? You tried to correct me and I proved you wrong.
seriously, killa?

Rolla, MO

#45 Feb 17, 2013
[QUOTE who="seriously, killa?"]<quoted text>Lol! "Fail" that's all you've got? For someone who spends all of their time on topix and hometown rolla, you'd think you have a little more to say than "fail""

What more is there to say? You tried to correct me and I proved you wrong.
Correction, I proved you wrong.

2 for me 0 for you

“I'm right”

Rolla, MO

#46 Feb 17, 2013
[QUOTE who="seriously, killa?"]<quoted text>Correction, I proved you wrong.

2 for me 0 for you[/QUOTE]

When 17000-62 goes negative, you let me know.
seriously, killa?

Rolla, MO

#47 Feb 17, 2013
[QUOTE who="seriously, killa?"]<quoted text>Correction, I proved you wrong.

2 for me 0 for you"

When 17000-62 goes negative, you let me know.
When you finally prove me wrong, I will let you know.

“I'm right”

Rolla, MO

#48 Feb 17, 2013
[QUOTE who="seriously, killa?"]<quoted text>When you finally prove me wrong, I will let you know.[/QUOTE]

I'd ask you if a meteor hit you in the head, but you couldn't identify it if it did.
seriously, killa?

Rolla, MO

#49 Feb 17, 2013
[QUOTE who="seriously, killa?"]<quoted text>When you finally prove me wrong, I will let you know."

I'd ask you if a meteor hit you in the head, but you couldn't identify it if it did.
Well my response would probably be, no a meteorite hit my head because a meteor is something that hasn't hit the ground yet.

But then you would probably say it was an asteroid again and make yourself look like even more of an idiot.

“I'm right”

Rolla, MO

#50 Feb 17, 2013
[QUOTE who="seriously, killa?"]<quoted text>Well my response would probably be, no a meteorite hit my head because a meteor is something that hasn't hit the ground yet.

But then you would probably say it was an asteroid again and make yourself look like even more of an idiot.[/QUOTE]

So what you are saying is you are a clump of dirt? Because it only becomes a meteorite when it hits the earth. No wonder you aren't catching on.

Rolla, MO

#51 Feb 17, 2013
[QUOTE who="seriously, killa?"]<quoted text>Well my response would probably be, no a meteorite hit my head because a meteor is something that hasn't hit the ground yet.

But then you would probably say it was an asteroid again and make yourself look like even more of an idiot."

So what you are saying is you are a clump of dirt? Because it only becomes a meteorite when it hits the earth. No wonder you aren't catching on.
Lol. Yes, that's exactly what I'm saying you simple minded bum who never gets off of topix.
seriously, killa?

Rolla, MO

#52 Feb 17, 2013
884268 wrote:
<quoted text>Lol. Yes, that's exactly what I'm saying you simple minded bum who never gets off of topix.
Um.... What?^^

Yeah.. What numerical genius said.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Walmart Distribution Center good place to work? (Jun '12) 40 min Dzzz nuts 523
Best pest control 53 min Mr Ed 9
Nicole Gooch Hasty and Travis Holt 56 min Mr Ed 4
Perc 10s 59 min Mr Ed 7
greg long 1 hr Sissylover 17
wifes 1 hr Mr-Rolla 22
Nikole Baumgartner's choices 2 hr Mr Ed 2

Rolla Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance