Posted in the Rolla Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“I'm right”

Since: Oct 12

Rolla, MO

#1 Feb 15, 2013
Only 27k miles away they say. Close enough to take out some satellites. Coming within 3.5x the width of earth. Big enough to wipe out 1000 sq miles. Would they tell us if it could hit and risk mass panic? Maybe I should have been prepping.

“I'm right”

Rolla, MO

#2 Feb 15, 2013
Obama is headed to Florida for golf lessons this weekend. Now we know it's hitting earth! And probably north of Washington DC. Obama is going to crisis headquarters. The golf course. I wonder where we will get the situation room photos?
floodbart

Rolla, MO

#3 Feb 15, 2013
On the morning of September 11, 2001, George Bush was reading "The Pet Goat" along with a group of schoolchildren at Emma E. Booker Elementary School in Sarasota County, Florida, when White House Chief of Staff Andrew Card informed him that a second airplane had just hit the World Trade Center. Bush remained seated for roughly seven minutes and followed along as the children read the book....

Maybe you should be prepping killa, at least put on some clean skivvies.

“I'm right”

Rolla, MO

#4 Feb 15, 2013
floodbart wrote:
On the morning of September 11, 2001, George Bush was reading "The Pet Goat" along with a group of schoolchildren at Emma E. Booker Elementary School in Sarasota County, Florida, when White House Chief of Staff Andrew Card informed him that a second airplane had just hit the World Trade Center. Bush remained seated for roughly seven minutes and followed along as the children read the book....

Maybe you should be prepping killa, at least put on some clean skivvies.
So what? You think that's fodder? Bush didn't want to scare the kids. What is hilarious is that liberals think that was a horrible thing to do.
Calton

Rolla, MO

#5 Feb 15, 2013
killa_the_compassionate wrote:
<quoted text>
So what? You think that's fodder? Bush didn't want to scare the kids. What is hilarious is that liberals think that was a horrible thing to do.
You are so very lame.
Casual Observer

Rolla, MO

#6 Feb 15, 2013
<quoted text>So what? You think that's fodder? Bush didn't want to scare the kids. What is hilarious is that liberals think that was a horrible thing to do.
Let me guess, you're an idiotic democrat
The shiz is about to hit

Memphis, TN

#7 Feb 15, 2013
The libturds probably wouldn't be happy with whatever bush did or didn't do. obama would have probably been happy about it and said alriht my buddies carried out the plan. if you believe obama is a good person i feel sorry for you.
confused

Rolla, MO

#8 Feb 15, 2013
So did the meteor actually hit or just pass by
seriously, killa?

Rolla, MO

#9 Feb 15, 2013
For someone who thinks they know everything should know the difference between a meteoroid and an asteroid. An asteroid is always in space. No matter what. There will never be an asteroid on earth. Whenever the asteroid enters the atmosphere it becomes a meteor, then it is a meteorite if it hits the ground. A meteorite is always going to be on the ground.
shorty

Belton, MO

#10 Feb 15, 2013
So was the one in aaarussia meorite or an asteroid ? I don't think it actually hit the groun`d.

“I'm right”

Rolla, MO

#12 Feb 15, 2013
[QUOTE who="seriously, killa?"]For someone who thinks they know everything should know the difference between a meteoroid and an asteroid. An asteroid is always in space. No matter what. There will never be an asteroid on earth. Whenever the asteroid enters the atmosphere it becomes a meteor, then it is a meteorite if it hits the ground. A meteorite is always going to be on the ground.[/QUOTE]

It didn't hit the earth did it? I smell desperation.
local

Belton, MO

#13 Feb 15, 2013
<quoted text>
There was a meteroid that burnt up in the atmosphere over Russia that weighed 11 tons. Supposedly unrelated to the asteroid.
seriously, killa?

Rolla, MO

#14 Feb 15, 2013
local wrote:
<quoted text>There was a meteroid that burnt up in the atmosphere over Russia that weighed 11 tons. Supposedly unrelated to the asteroid.
Thank you
seriously, killa?

Rolla, MO

#15 Feb 15, 2013
[QUOTE who="seriously, killa?"]For someone who thinks they know everything should know the difference between a meteoroid and an asteroid. An asteroid is always in space. No matter what. There will never be an asteroid on earth. Whenever the asteroid enters the atmosphere it becomes a meteor, then it is a meteorite if it hits the ground. A meteorite is always going to be on the ground."

It hit earths atmosphere. Which makes it a meteor.
I smell idiot!!

“I'm right”

Rolla, MO

#16 Feb 15, 2013
[QUOTE who="seriously, killa?"]<quoted text>It hit earths atmosphere. Which makes it a meteor.
I smell idiot!![/QUOTE]

Not at the time I wrote that. If an asteroid will hit earth in a hundred million years, is it an asteroid or meteoroid? I think in five dimensions.
seriously, killa?

Rolla, MO

#17 Feb 15, 2013
[QUOTE who="seriously, killa?"]<quoted text>It hit earths atmosphere. Which makes it a meteor.
I smell idiot!!"

Not at the time I wrote that. If an asteroid will hit earth in a hundred million years, is it an asteroid or meteoroid? I think in five dimensions.
Well, I already explained to you the definition, if you are to simple to understand then that's your own fault, but I think you and I both know the answer to this.
And yes, that's true it hadnt hit at the time you wrote that, but lets get real, you didn't even know the difference Mister Richard Skyles, did you?
floodbart

Rolla, MO

#18 Feb 15, 2013
<quoted text>
I think in five dimensions.
Are you high?

“I'm right”

Rolla, MO

#19 Feb 15, 2013
[QUOTE who="seriously, killa?"]<quoted text>Well, I already explained to you the definition, if you are to simple to understand then that's your own fault, but I think you and I both know the answer to this.
And yes, that's true it hadnt hit at the time you wrote that, but lets get real, you didn't even know the difference Mister Richard Skyles, did you?[/QUOTE]

That's Space 101. But it also had the opportunity at that point for an object to hit it with an equal and opposite reaction potentially throwing it off course and having no possibility of being a meteor.

A caterpillar is a caterpillar until its a butterfly or someone steps on it.
floodbart

Rolla, MO

#20 Feb 15, 2013
<quoted text>
That's Space 101. But it also had the opportunity at that point for an object to hit it with an equal and opposite reaction potentially throwing it off course and having no possibility of being a meteor.
A caterpillar is a caterpillar until its a butterfly or someone steps on it.
...and the angle of the dangle equals the square of the hair times the heat of the meat.

And the dog would have caught the rabbit if he hadn't stopped to poop.

“I'm right”

Rolla, MO

#21 Feb 15, 2013
floodbart wrote:
<quoted text>...and the angle of the dangle equals the square of the hair times the heat of the meat.

And the dog would have caught the rabbit if he hadn't stopped to poop.
Clever

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I am 75 and need a friend 55 min Rolla Googler 6
Mollie Moore Reeves 3 hr trish 11
Ali Dixon. 3 hr Sale Barn 10
Most gangster mf in Rolla. is.... 4 hr whatsup 31
Jordan Taylor 4 hr Wwww 3
Who cheats?? 9 hr Heads Up 19
Nikki 13 hr JTMS 9

Rolla Jobs

Personal Finance

Rolla Mortgages