First Prev
of 2
Next Last
My Opinion

Holden, MO

#1 Oct 24, 2012
Just to let you all know if you are going to St. Louis, the gas price at the Washington exit was $3.05 this afternoon.
wow

United States

#2 Oct 24, 2012
Thanks angel kokomoe joes lol
Rob

Rolla, MO

#3 Oct 24, 2012
Vote for Obama for low gas prices..

“I'm right”

Since: Oct 12

Rolla, MO

#4 Oct 24, 2012
Vote for Obama to stop oil drilling. Don't ask me how that leads to more gas, but Obama says it does.
hot ass

Melrose Park, IL

#5 Oct 24, 2012
Uhm its because of Obama we have high gas prices. He stopped us from getting oil from a main pipeline... idiot. Damn liberals have no common sense. lol
Mario

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Oct 25, 2012
Love your name ...now post your pictures
Dawnn aka hot ass

Melrose Park, IL

#7 Oct 26, 2012
Mario wrote:
Love your name ...now post your pictures
kind of irrelivent but ok.... Number? Maybe we can get together and play a game
skuseme

Rolla, MO

#9 Jan 1, 2013

“I'm right”

Since: Oct 12

Rolla, MO

#10 Jan 1, 2013
Media matters is an arm of the Clintons. Not interested.

“I'm right”

Since: Oct 12

Rolla, MO

#11 Jan 1, 2013
How can I trust them when I can't even trust them with the furniture at the White House? Or Clinton with an intern? Or Hillary to protect our guys overseas?
HoodRat

Rolla, MO

#12 Jan 1, 2013
killa_the_compassionate wrote:
How can I trust them when I can't even trust them with the furniture at the White House? Or Clinton with an intern? Or Hillary to protect our guys overseas?
How does furniture in the White House affect little old you in Rollo Missouro ???

“I'm right”

Since: Oct 12

Rolla, MO

#13 Jan 1, 2013
HoodRat wrote:
<quoted text>How does furniture in the White House affect little old you in Rollo Missouro ???
The same people that committed Grand Theft of White House now want to spin a tail on their website. Makes the story just a little less credible.
wtf

Rolla, MO

#15 Jan 1, 2013
killa_the_compassionate wrote:
<quoted text>
The same people that committed Grand Theft of White House now want to spin a tail on their website. Makes the story just a little less credible.
spin a tail

lol

“I'm right”

Since: Oct 12

Rolla, MO

#16 Jan 1, 2013
I guess that almost makes sense as well.
sunny

United States

#17 Feb 18, 2013
It sucks they are going back up

“I'm right”

Since: Oct 12

Rolla, MO

#18 Feb 19, 2013
sunny wrote:
It sucks they are going back up
Obama's too busy golfing to approve oil pipeline. He's got some great composite girlfriend stories to tell on the course to Tiger. He'll work in that whole president thing if time permits.
LOL

Jefferson City, MO

#19 Feb 19, 2013
killa_the_compassionate wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama's too busy golfing to approve oil pipeline. He's got some great composite girlfriend stories to tell on the course to Tiger. He'll work in that whole president thing if time permits.
The oil companies will raise gas prices to pay for the pipeline!!!!!

Trusting oil co.s is dumb!!!!!!
ZombieHunter

Belton, MO

#20 Feb 19, 2013
If Abraham Lincoln were assasinated earlier perhaps we wouldn't have an "black" anti-american as president. I'd much rather have him washing my clothes and mopping my floors!

“I'm right”

Since: Oct 12

Rolla, MO

#21 Feb 19, 2013
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>The oil companies will raise gas prices to pay for the pipeline!!!!!

Trusting oil co.s is dumb!!!!!!
That's like saying,'don't farm new land because food prices will go up'.
LOL

Warrensburg, MO

#22 Feb 19, 2013
killa_the_compassionate wrote:
<quoted text>
That's like saying,'don't farm new land because food prices will go up'.
Farmers do not set their prices, gas Co s do..

Spot gas prices are reflected at the pump.

Duh!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beth Bella 14 min Exit to the right 5
Work shops 3 hr Worker 3
I told you so 9 hr PTTFriend 26
Uber & Lyft Drivers Beware! 10 hr The Truth 3
Jennifer Lewis's boy toy arrested for sodomy of... Sun oh so bored 2
cheat Sun marg 1
Ashley Sun Heather 3

Rolla Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rolla Mortgages