missouri sex slave
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
alexisann

Chesterfield, MO

#1 Feb 25, 2011
its bull shit james noal talks and gets only gets maybe 5 years. he should get life

Since: Feb 11

Dixon,MO

#2 Feb 25, 2011
I have no clue what your talking about but I am all kinds of curious,do you have a URL so I can reed the story?
alexisann

Chesterfield, MO

#3 Feb 25, 2011
Look up james noal plea

Dixon,MO

#4 Feb 25, 2011
wow,that is some crazy stuff.My sister has ausburgers autism and I swear if any guy even looks at her weired there wouldn't be a big enough rock to hide under...wonder where the womans family is and how this could go on for so long without them knowing.

Dixon,MO

#6 Feb 25, 2011
so sick,my sister used to work for sheltered workshop in Richland and her bus driver was just fired for picking up another girl early and taking her to have sex...this went on for over two years.what could have easily been my sister,what sort of world are we living in anymore?

Dixon,MO

#7 Feb 25, 2011
that could have..spelling error
larry

Jefferson City, MO

#8 Feb 25, 2011
I think they deserve a death sentence, if all that is said is true. They need their privates attached to a metal wall then turn the electric on until they fry.
rock

Rolla, MO

#9 Feb 25, 2011
his sick balls to the walls.this is sick .creep needs to & will rot in hell !worst sicko ever ,speechless sorry this is sick,very upsetting.
alexisann

Chesterfield, MO

#10 Feb 26, 2011
Thats just his side. the victim lived it. all should do life. unlike them she lost 7 years of her lifd and will never be the same
larry

Jefferson City, MO

#11 Feb 26, 2011
rock wrote:
his sick balls to the walls.this is sick .creep needs to & will rot in hell !worst sicko ever ,speechless sorry this is sick,very upsetting.
I agree, it was very upsetting to read. It will be like living it all over again for her, when it goes to trial, and very upsetting for jurors to have to sit through. Maybe they will die and see hell before the trial comes up.
larry

Jefferson City, MO

#12 Feb 26, 2011
They meaning the men that did this to her.
alexisann

Chesterfield, MO

#13 Feb 26, 2011
One would only hope.

Dixon,MO

#14 Feb 26, 2011
sad thing is,this sick f*ck wont even have to register because for 6 of the 7 years she was of consenting age.at most he will probably get 5-8 years and then walk free... completely free

Dup

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#15 Feb 26, 2011
Hang em by balls ? Just a thought, where were this girs family in all this. They had to have known ?
alexisann

Chesterfield, MO

#16 Feb 27, 2011
He is looking at 15 min to life in a fed prison. u have to do 95 percent in there. i hope its his life for what life he took from her
moved away

Wentzville, MO

#17 Mar 18, 2011
This is very distrubing. We get all pi**ed about welfare, or about pot smokers...and we give this sick fu*k 5 years!!!??? ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!??? That does not even make any sense to me. I couldn't even finish reading the article. Where are our priorities?? And if we make this big stink about sex trafficking, and the whole Planned Parenthood cuts are supposedly about sex trafficking and we make all these laws to protect these girls and young women but give the perps. 5 freaking years! Jeesus, I feel ashamed right now.
Missouri Resident

Rolla, MO

#18 Mar 19, 2011
This is disgusting! 5 years?!?!?! WTF???? This is horrible! It gives my daughter and I little hope that her attackers will serve time. She wasn't tortured but a little over a year ago she was taken by a 37 year old man and his 18 year old son took my 14 year old daughter for the weekend, fed her alcohol and drugs until she was so intoxicated that she couldn't move. After that they took her virginity and abused her sexually for 2 days. When they were done they took her home and told her repeatedly not to tell. She told thank God! When endured questioning and exams for hours after that. The investigators did an incredible job and sent all the evidence and interviews to the prosecutor. I've been calling the prosecutor 3 times a week for the past year; finally a clerk told me that theres a note on the case that says "Prosecution Denied At This Time", however the prosecutor himself won't speak to me. I've spoken to the Atty Gen and they say theres nothing that they can do. They said to send him a certified letter begging him to change his mind. I'm doing that, of course, but I have to wonder the whole time that I'm working on the letter why in the hell I have to beg for prosecution??? I really think that the county's priority is out of line. I've seen people go to prison from that county for years for writing bad checks. In 1994 there was a similar case where a 24 year old man got a 15 year old so drunk that she passed out and when she woke up he was on top of her. Those charges were dropped because "the victim looked 18". This whole state needs to re-evaluate their morals. Prosecutors need held accountable. They are elected officials and its time to re-elect better teams. On that note, the prosecutor that is denying prosecution in my daughter's case is an assistant, not elected. When its time for re-election I'll be making a trip back home to help the county elect anyone but the current team.
alexis ann

Foristell, MO

#19 Mar 26, 2011
2nd man peas guilty on thursday
rene

Florissant, MO

#20 Apr 25, 2014
from you
FattyMcFatFat wrote:
wow,that is some crazy stuff.My sister has ausburgers autism and I swear if any guy even looks at her weired there wouldn't be a big enough rock to hide under...wonder where the womans family is and how this could go on for so long without them knowing.
Dickydoo

Rolla, MO

#21 Apr 25, 2014
Ha! Assburgers!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jr and caroline 1 hr lol 24
Rep. Jason Smith 11 hr Vulcan 2
Justin Yelton (Dec '11) 14 hr Greta 14
Kendra Wilson (Jun '16) 14 hr wow 25
Johnny Heyer (Apr '12) 15 hr ford 11
New 20 hr Happy Mom 4
shaun Rowell 23 hr really 1

Rolla Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance