Heard you was out need to talk to you
chris

Fairfax, VA

#2 Jan 2, 2013
Is his brother out
jesse nelson

Fairfax, VA

#3 Jan 2, 2013
I don't know no Scotty. What do you need?
kc

Rolla, MO

#5 Jan 3, 2013
I heard u took quite the ass whoopin by a couple of ppl while in jail!
Lol

Fairfax, VA

#6 Jan 3, 2013
Ha!!! Awesome he deserved whatever he got. Such a cocky little think he knows it all. Nasty ass crud tooth girlfriend Christy who I'm sure was glad she knew where he was. Snitchin ass little punk. Hearing ur toothless ass got beat makes my day
me

United States

#7 Jan 3, 2013
He got knocked out he was talking real tuff the dude knocked jesse in his ass Jesse started hitting the buzzer screaming guards he checked in like a LIL biotch he is Cody wasn't there to protect him lmfao
Lol

Fairfax, VA

#8 Jan 3, 2013
Hahaha why was the punk in jail
Chris

Fairfax, VA

#9 Jan 3, 2013
me wrote:
He got knocked out he was talking real tuff the dude knocked jesse in his ass Jesse started hitting the buzzer screaming guards he checked in like a LIL biotch he is Cody wasn't there to protect him lmfao
Cody is a bitch to
kc

Rolla, MO

#11 Jan 3, 2013
It don't matter if Cody was with him ol boy would of whooped both of their asses at the same time!!!
jesse nelson

United States

#12 Jan 3, 2013
Ok first off I never once got my ass beat in jail.!.! U all are funny!.!.! Who says I'm a snitch.?.? First off if I was I wouldn't have been in jail on a failure to report to p and p.!..! And u are proble da snitch that's why u call others snitches.!.!.! And stop hating cause girls love me.!.! I'm missing a tooth and will still pull more girls than any of u!.! Let me know who ur girls are and I'll take them.!.! People are just haters.!.!.! U all say I do drugs and shit but that is all bullshit.!.! I smoked weed and that's it.!.! Don't even smoke now cause I'm on papers.!.! People like billy talk shit cause I wouldn't help or tell him anyone to snitch on in jail.!.! Ask him how many times he went to talk to da police while he was in there.!.!.!!!! All u can keep talkin shit but all of u are the pussys!.!! Can't even put ur real names cause ur some scary ass bitches.!.!.!
billys lover

United States

#13 Jan 3, 2013
jesse nelson wrote:
Ok first off I never once got my ass beat in jail.!.! U all are funny!.!.! Who says I'm a snitch.?.? First off if I was I wouldn't have been in jail on a failure to report to p and p.!..! And u are proble da snitch that's why u call others snitches.!.!.! And stop hating cause girls love me.!.! I'm missing a tooth and will still pull more girls than any of u!.! Let me know who ur girls are and I'll take them.!.! People are just haters.!.!.! U all say I do drugs and shit but that is all bullshit.!.! I smoked weed and that's it.!.! Don't even smoke now cause I'm on papers.!.! People like billy talk shit cause I wouldn't help or tell him anyone to snitch on in jail.!.! Ask him how many times he went to talk to da police while he was in there.!.!.!!!! All u can keep talkin shit but all of u are the pussys!.!! Can't even put ur real names cause ur some scary ass bitches.!.!.!
How did u get them stitches in Ur head if u didn't get beat up?!?!
Lol

Fairfax, VA

#14 Jan 4, 2013
jesse nelson wrote:
And most the girls you get are serious skanks. U couldn't get a nice girl with like a decent job or life. Loser just like you. You and your brother are following nicely in ur skanky Mothers footsteps. Good job. Wouldn't expect any less from you drug heads
Pod father

Millbrook, AL

#16 Oct 6, 2014
Ok I was in there with Jessie's punk ass and your a lying little bitch I watched Sean Micheals beat the brakes off of your ass over the tv in b pod so then they move him to epod with the chomos and check ins he wasn't in there 10 minutes and Boone knocked him the fuck out after he got back from hospital he went to c pod and bonded out next day or they let him out to keep him from getting it again. And Cody is alright Jessie is a bitch
A clue

United States

#17 Nov 12, 2014
Jesse is a punk. He got pinked out in phelps and when he went to prison. And he's always gunna depend on girls to take care of him cuz hes a low life who will never amount to anything. He's always wanted to get married christy, Lana, and now that dumb ass brod that actually married him. He only married her because he was going to prison and she's BUTT ass ugly!!!! And he try's to play daddy to all these little girls. And have u seen him now he's so skinny it's sick looking. Seriously grow up, get a job, stay off drugs...I wait that'll never happen!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lookout 26 min Loserman 2
vets 1 hr from one to another 7
Tim Potter was eaten by homeless alligators 6 hr Tim 6
Do anybody like smelling dirty under wear ? 6 hr Jed 4
Hodor 8 hr Bran Stark 8
PCRMC waste so much money 9 hr Dave whine bomb 30
Hiroshima 11 hr killa_the_compass... 19
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rolla Mortgages