Obama is illegitimate?

Obama is illegitimate?

Posted in the Rolla Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“I'm right”

Since: Oct 12

Rolla, MO

#1 Feb 8, 2013
http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/340174/v...

More fraud in Ohio. Surprise, surprise. We might need to revisit President Mitt.

Since: Sep 08

Neon City Oh.

#2 Feb 8, 2013
While Obama is president, you are a gutless troll on Topix.
That about says it all.
floodbart

Rolla, MO

#3 Feb 8, 2013
19 votes is statistically insignificant.

But big enough to get killa all frothy.

“I'm right”

Since: Oct 12

Rolla, MO

#4 Feb 8, 2013
That's good... Cheat and then criticize the other side when caught red-handed. Good strategy.
boobie watcher

Rolla, MO

#5 Feb 8, 2013
killa_the_compassionate wrote:
That's good... Cheat and then criticize the other side when caught red-handed. Good strategy.
statistically insignificant are words too big for killa to comprehend

“I'm right”

Since: Oct 12

Rolla, MO

#6 Feb 8, 2013
boobie watcher wrote:
<quoted text>statistically insignificant are words too big for killa to comprehend
Where there is smoke, there's a raging forest fire.
floodbart

Rolla, MO

#7 Feb 8, 2013
killa_the_compassionate wrote:
<quoted text>
Where there is smoke, there's a raging forest fire.
that's just dumb

“I'm right”

Since: Oct 12

Rolla, MO

#8 Feb 8, 2013
floodbart wrote:
<quoted text>that's just dumb
You are if you think this was limited. These things are popping up around the country. The truth hurts.
Killa the Constipated

Salem, MO

#9 Feb 8, 2013
killa_the_compassionate wrote:
<quoted text>
You are if you think this was limited. These things are popping up around the country. The truth hurts.
Yes Killa the truth hurts, Obama won the election and you were hurt. Call a Crisis line for broken hearted teabaggers. 1-800-tuf-crap.

“I'm right”

Since: Oct 12

Rolla, MO

#10 Feb 8, 2013
Killa the Constipated wrote:
<quoted text>Yes Killa the truth hurts, Obama won the election and you were hurt. Call a Crisis line for broken hearted teabaggers. 1-800-tuf-crap.
You'd like me to just shut up and not talk about Obama's illegitimacy. I gave it to him that night. Now I hear story after story of him cheating. This is a scourge upon our great nation.
floodbart

Rolla, MO

#11 Feb 8, 2013
killa_the_compassionate wrote:
<quoted text>
You'd like me to just shut up and not talk about Obama's illegitimacy. I gave it to him that night. Now I hear story after story of him cheating. This is a scourge upon our great nation.
And dummies like you make Rush and FOX rich.

“I'm right”

Since: Oct 12

Rolla, MO

#12 Feb 8, 2013
floodbart wrote:
<quoted text>And dummies like you make Rush and FOX rich.
Good! I hope they get even richer. I hope they get so rich, you explode with jealousy. You aren't smart enough to make their kind of money and you are bitter.
Kraken

Rolla, MO

#13 Feb 8, 2013
killa_the_compassionate wrote:
<quoted text>
Good! I hope they get even richer. I hope they get so rich, you explode with jealousy. You aren't smart enough to make their kind of money and you are bitter.
So the point of this little exchange is that you should stop going around quoting them and pretending it is the truth. Got it?

“I'm right”

Since: Oct 12

Rolla, MO

#14 Feb 9, 2013
Kraken wrote:
<quoted text>So the point of this little exchange is that you should stop going around quoting them and pretending it is the truth. Got it?
That's what you got out of this? You must be a lib to draw a conclusion from nothing.
floodbart

Rolla, MO

#15 Feb 9, 2013
killa_the_compassionate wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what you got out of this? You must be a lib to draw a conclusion from nothing.
And you must be a dooshy teabilly to keep repeating lies you hear on FOX.
Killa the Constipated

Salem, MO

#16 Feb 9, 2013
killa_the_compassionate wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what you got out of this? You must be a lib to draw a conclusion from nothing.
What system of logic are you using here?

“I'm right”

Since: Oct 12

Rolla, MO

#17 Feb 9, 2013
Killa the Constipated wrote:
<quoted text>What system of logic are you using here?
The right one.
floodbart

Rolla, MO

#18 Feb 9, 2013
killa_the_compassionate wrote:
<quoted text>
The right one.
And you must be a dooshy teabilly to keep repeating lies you hear on FOX.

“I'm right”

Since: Oct 12

Rolla, MO

#19 Feb 9, 2013
floodbart wrote:
<quoted text>And you must be a dooshy teabilly to keep repeating lies you hear on FOX.
Oh wow!!! You got me.
Old time democrat

Warrensburg, MO

#20 Feb 9, 2013
floodbart wrote:
<quoted text>
And you must be a dooshy teabilly to keep repeating lies you hear on FOX.
Please name five lies you have heard on Fox in the last month !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hillary 7 min convict 11
Monica Lewinsky 16 min killa_the_compass... 7
best place to tan now? 1 hr this girl 6
Chief Wana Dubie has my vote. 2 hr lol 3
Change the sign on the statue of liberty 5 hr Mr Ed 5
I'm so sad 5 hr Truthbomb 4
Today is a great day 5 hr killa_the_compass... 18
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rolla Mortgages