Next Last
Know

Clarksville, TN

#1 Feb 12, 2010
Is he in jail?
samu

Paris, MI

#2 Feb 12, 2010
he's in jail on a 1,000,000 cash secure bond.
Glad

Clarksville, TN

#3 Feb 13, 2010
OMG, I am so glad to hear that.... Cant believe what he did. Tracy is an awesome person who touched the lives of many and now she's an angel watching over us!! She was a dear friend of mine and this is horrific tragedy..
wow

Oklahoma City, OK

#4 Feb 14, 2010
Does anyone know exactly what happened? I can't believe it
JustBrowsing

Rolla, MO

#5 Feb 14, 2010
my boyfriend is crushed over this. He and Brent have been friends for years. We just called the PCSD and were told there is no bond yet. Friday was a holiday, then we were into the weekend. He hasn't even seen a judge yet.

Gossip still amazes me. I know it shouldnt but it still does
samu

Paris, MI

#6 Feb 14, 2010
My comment was not gossip. the pcsd is under strict orders not to talk to anybody while the shooting is under investigation. All they can say is that he has been detained and the bond. I was told that the bond was a 1,000,000 cash secure bond. that was from the jail.
wondering

Kingsville, MO

#7 Feb 14, 2010
how old was brent
JustBrowsing

Rolla, MO

#8 Feb 14, 2010
samu wrote:
My comment was not gossip. the pcsd is under strict orders not to talk to anybody while the shooting is under investigation. All they can say is that he has been detained and the bond. I was told that the bond was a 1,000,000 cash secure bond. that was from the jail.
Samu, I wasn't at you personally about gossip. Just know that many hearts are broken over this. Maybe for Brent's safety is why things aren't supposed to be 'leaked' about bond and so forth,
This is not happening

Manteo, NC

#9 Feb 15, 2010
I've know him most my life and I am devastated and can't comprehend this. I just can't believe it.
UnReal

Jefferson City, MO

#10 Feb 15, 2010
It is hard to believe. Things do happen in the heat of passion. I am sure this is not a premeditated thing. I've known Brent too, but just as a friend in passing over the years. Why was a gun involved and why it was fired, will be a question yet to be answered. All we know now, is it is tragic to say the least.
DCK

Rolla, MO

#11 Feb 15, 2010
NRA lost another member.
wow

Oklahoma City, OK

#12 Feb 15, 2010
I'm not sure I understand your NRA comment......
saad

Rolla, MO

#13 Feb 15, 2010
wow wrote:
I'm not sure I understand your NRA comment......
Wack jobs who own guns and kill people!!
Mellybelle0813

Rolla, MO

#14 Feb 15, 2010
saad.. you are really showing your unintelligence. He could have just as easily killed her with something else. It takes a person to fire the gun, it could not have killed her on its own. I have known Brent for many, many years. This is sad all around. Tracy is in a much better place, however much too soon.
Bulldog

Rolla, MO

#15 Feb 15, 2010
I personally know him and I am not surprised slightly with the "accusation" that he did it. He has threatened harm against others and harm against himself in the past. Absolutely let the law decide his fate- in the mean time my strongest condolences go out to the Weber and Schwertz families.
Wow

Clarksville, TN

#16 Feb 15, 2010
EVeryone has to comment on Brent... Brent this and Brent that.. I dont care if he had a gun or not.. NO ONE CAN PUNISH HIM ENOUGH FOR WHAT HE HAS DONE!! This is horrible and Tracy did not deserve for it to happen, no matter if its in the heat of passion!! Which I think he knew what he was doing and his intent was to hurt her. Tracy didnt deserve to be shot she has two wonderful boys, and awesome daughter in law, one grand baby already and 2 more on the way.... They deserve to know their grandmother but he took that from them, he needed to turn the gun on himself if he felt the need to shot someone.. I feel for Tracy's family and he son who had to listen tot he violent act being done to his mother while on the phone with her!!!!! Brent doesnt deserve a bond, why should he be able to enjoy life while taken someone elses!!!
MattsGF

Rolla, MO

#17 Feb 15, 2010
My condolences as well to both families. None of us know what transpired and eventually the 'facts' will appear, as they always do. My bf and Brent are friends. Around Christmas we saw them in WalMart and there was no sweeter couple. He introduced us to her and was all smiles bragging her up. I DON'T know Brent but I don't like all the negativity. Their families and obviously friends read this. People are hurting right now out of loss and confusion.*Just be nice*. I know that's hard... but you're capable, I kow it.
BULLDOG- Question, was that Brent that was holding his wife 'hostage' during a suicide threat a few years ago? Wanting to make her watch him die? Just wondering, I heard it was.
Yes

Clarksville, TN

#18 Feb 15, 2010
I do agree that people need to be nice!! BUT I too also believe that Brent will never get what he deserves out of this. I am a dear friend of Tracy's and this is a horrible thing to go threw. I was told Brent wouldnt let her leave and was holding her "hostage" also!!!! I understand as for hsi family they are probli hurting because of his acts and do feel for them...BUT AS FOR HIM ~NOT AT ALL....I dont think he should be able to enjoy life ever again... He took something that will never be able to be given back. He not only hurt Tracy's family, friend and so on but his son also!!
Bulldog

Rolla, MO

#19 Feb 15, 2010
@MattsGF I can only comment on what I have heard and I would rather not go into speculative details-all I was saying is that based on what I have heard it would not surprise me. The scenario you brought up would have been plausible/possible and consistent with what I witnessed but that is only speculation on my part.
MattsGF

Rolla, MO

#20 Feb 15, 2010
Yes wrote:
I do agree that people need to be nice!! BUT I too also believe that Brent will never get what he deserves out of this. I am a dear friend of Tracy's and this is a horrible thing to go threw. I was told Brent wouldnt let her leave and was holding her "hostage" also!!!! I understand as for hsi family they are probli hurting because of his acts and do feel for them...BUT AS FOR HIM ~NOT AT ALL....I dont think he should be able to enjoy life ever again... He took something that will never be able to be given back. He not only hurt Tracy's family, friend and so on but his son also!!
YES I am so sorry. How are her children/grandchildren?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fat people should be eaten 37 min Mr Ed 14
give up 47 min Mr Ed 4
omg 3 hr HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 5
Tyler Kreamalmyer? (Feb '12) 5 hr Joe-blow 14
Where's a good place to go camping 5 hr O Fan 2
Trump et al 5 hr O Fan 24
Shane Brazzle 6 hr unbelievable 16
Walmart Distribution Center good place to work? (Jun '12) Jul 17 Jen 511

Rolla Jobs

More from around the web