Nuff said 👍
smalls

United States

#4 Jul 8, 2013
Who cares!
Dani

United States

#5 Jul 8, 2013
He is trash and will do anything to get laid, always trying to be a bad @$$. When in all reality he should shave his pee pee before sending dirty pictures lmao he's such a man w hore!
Lies lies

Clinton, MO

#6 Jul 9, 2013
Even lies to his buddies who has screwed!!!!! Likes lil girls !!! Hope he gets in trouble real soon for it !!! His name is out there'. So next time u decide to mess with the lil girls u better find out there true age !!!'
IN the know

Clinton, MO

#7 Jul 12, 2013
You shouldn't blame him cause his mother has set a bad example for him to follow.
Boopadoop

Rolla, MO

#8 Jul 12, 2013
Izzy is freakin awesome!! I love this kid to death, yea he's a young guy and likes to be around young ladies, what guy doesn't?...but Isaiah would never get with a girl who was that much younger than him..he's only 17 for gods sake!! I think a 15 year old girl is certainly acceptable and at that age, a girl is more than capable of knowing what she's doing and what decisions she's making. Get off his back you jealous fucks! Love you Izzy!!
Roll

Holden, MO

#9 Jul 12, 2013
IN the know wrote:
You shouldn't blame him cause his mother has set a bad example for him to follow.
He still should know right from wrong. I don't get what anyone would see in him. I couldn't get passed them big, poked out ears, not to mention his arrogant attitude. YUCK!!
Boopadoop

Rolla, MO

#10 Jul 12, 2013
Partygirlrock wrote:
Anything new to say?
You are pathetic! Stupid immature bitch! Go home and mend to your chlamydia:)
that one bitch

United States

#11 Jul 13, 2013
I love Isaiah he has been there for me through a lot and of course he likes getting ass what 17 year old guy do you know that doesn't? He's also pretty damn cute if you ask me
muttlee420

Rolla, MO

#12 Jul 16, 2013
Isaiah is a good dude give the guy a break
Ronald McDonald

United States

#14 Jul 18, 2013
Izzy is amazing! Anyone who thinks different is just jelly cuz he has a much larger penis than them! Or give it to them cuz they are trash :D love you Isaiah!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Old Seducer by Sonic 40 min parent 1
Karma 1 hr Rolla is EVIL 1
BrendanWarren 1 hr Nosy 1
Robert bornschein 2 hr concerned 2
angel perkins is beautiful 4 hr angellee86 17
Will pay to let me worship your feet. (Sep '13) 5 hr Josh 8
Tim Potter 5 hr Wilber 51
Walmart Distribution Center good place to work? (Jun '12) 23 hr TDOGG 339
More from around the web

Rolla People Search