First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Since: Sep 08

United States

#81 Jun 24, 2009
Big Sister wrote:
To Retro Deb,
My family would like to thank you again for your thoughtful words. Whoever you are, Tim would appreciate your caring words and pleas. I myself want to thank you bunches for supporting this family. Like my mother said, we will never give up hope. God Bless you and the people of Rolla who care enough to read this posting in hopes of finding out if we have found him. Forever grateful Wanda
You are welcome, Wanda. My heart goes out to you and your mother. I'll keep praying for your family to get closure and for Tim to come home.
aunt bea

Kearney, MO

#82 Jun 27, 2009
to Tim's family I for one are still praying for you, I can't even imagine how hard this is he needs to be brought home one way or the other. God Bless
JaneSays

Rolla, MO

#83 Jul 5, 2009
Poor thing. How old are you Jamie? If your family is really treating you this way, they should be ahamed
Jamie wrote:
Look Wanda i know your my dad's brother and my aunt but your not the only one who cares about him. I'm his daughter don't you think i would want to know what happened to my dad. Dad's side of the family has always shuned me out just because my mom and dad are no longer together. And i'm sick and tired of being treated like that. He was more my dad then he was your brother and i miss him. The night he went missing he was supposed to have dinner with me but he never showed. Maybe if more people gave a shit about him he wouldn't of turned to drugs. And i read that article in the rolla daily news, evidently you didn't know your brother very well because you left 1 tattoo out, which was on his wrist. The tattoo was his initials T.J.P. Grandma hasn't called me, the only time she seems to care for me is when she is trying to find out information. You would think she would want to spend time with me seeing that dad is gone, and me and charlie are a big part of dad. but whatever i guess. None of dad's family ever really cared about me or charlie so fuck it. I'm done with it. Don't bother me unless you find MY DADDY.

Since: Sep 08

United States

#84 Jul 8, 2009
Jamie, I'm so sorry they have not found your dad. Hang in there, keep busy and be determined to make the best of life. It's up to you, you can do it and be happy if you choose to. You also can choose who can bring you down and who cannot.
{{{hug}}} God Bless you.
Tims mom

Rolla, MO

#85 Jul 8, 2009
to the ones who are writing to Jamie. that comment was made over 2 years ago when Jamie and her cousins were mad at each other. It does not reflect what is going on today. The family has been through hell in the last two years, but we all love each other very much. I think everyone realizes that the important thing is finding Timmy. Thats all we care about right now. all families fight at times, but that doesn't mean they don't care for each other. We are all feeling sad, depressed, and very angry at the ones responsible for Tim's disappearance. Sometimes it gets to be too much for all of us. Thank you for all your good thoughts and for all of you who keep this site going. We never want to forget Tim, and will never quit looking. God bless you all. Tim's mom
Why

Rolla, MO

#86 Dec 26, 2011
Any new updates on Tim? I really think we should all get together and help the family search. They deserve closure and its been such along time, as friends of Tim we should of all gotten together a long time ago and searched. Tim you are missed and never forgotten.
Tims mom

Rolla, MO

#87 Jan 2, 2012
to
Why Thank you for still thinking of us and

to Why: Thank you so much for continuing to think of my son Timmy. We miss him so much especially during the holidays. I haven't had a Christmas tree since he disappeared. God bless you for keeping his memory alive. We have heard some terrible stories even from the persons he was with that night. We will find him or keep looking for answers until we do. Again, thanks for your concern and interest. I can't say on the forum what we know for sure, but it was definitely foul play. Please pray for our family. thanks.
akzbb

Rolla, MO

#88 Jan 3, 2012
prayers are with you and your family. who ever knows anything, you need to give it up for the family so they can have peace of mind
Why

Rolla, MO

#89 Jan 3, 2012
To Tims, mom and family.

I am so sorry, if it has a bad ending. I will be praying for you all as a friend of Timmy this also breaks my heart. To who ever knows anything tell his family or tell one of us on here, at the least let us know where to go bring him home so the family can have closure and so he can be laid to rest in a finale resting place. You done what you done, now let his family have the closure they need and deserve. Also its time to bring him home and laid to rest the right way.
sister

Saint Louis, MO

#90 Mar 29, 2012
Thank you akzbb and Why. We need more people in this world that care about the love people have for their family. I miss my brother more than anything and would give anything to have him home with our family. God Bless all of you for helping us. Please help us find Tim
wow..

Chicago, IL

#91 Apr 1, 2012
Not trying to cause you any heartache but a new topic has started called pissed...that referred to an enemy of theirs as ending up like Tim potter? Just an ass??? Maybe. But may wanna chk it out. Praying for u all!
sister

Saint Louis, MO

#92 Apr 2, 2012
Thank you Wow and to all of u that are helping us. We care for each of u more than u ever know. We have hope every time any of u post something on here. I know it may mean that someone may be watching this posting and reporting back to the snakes who did this to Tim, but let me tell u this, life begets life and what they did will come back to haunt them someday. U will NOT get away with taking our family member from us and breaking each of our hearts. God works in mysterious ways and u may ultimately end up in jail forever!!! I plead with the people of Rolla, if u know anything at all please have the decency to inform any of us of what u know. Thank you
sister

Saint Louis, MO

#93 Jun 18, 2012
Please help us find the people who took Tim. He is still missing and we need some closure. We have accepted the fact that the news may be bad, however we still need to know what was done with him. Thanks Bunches
sister

Saint Louis, MO

#94 Jan 22, 2013
Tim has been missing since Jan 19th 2007. 6 years is ridiculous to be still missing. Does anyone know about the night of Jan 18th 2007? Tim lived around Huffman trailer park and he would have been seen around2 am.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
greg long 23 min No Way 11
Ivan Turnbull lying and panhandling 6 hr Granny 18
Aaaaaaaaand another Melissa Perkins post goes, ... 10 hr Renee 11
I thought Facebook had the market cornered on i... 13 hr pantsless grandpa 4
guy that works at pizza hut 15 hr Joby 8
Missing a ball 19 hr Rob 5
Mr Ed fked me 22 hr Renee 4
Walmart Distribution Center good place to work? (Jun '12) Apr 28 Karlie 482
More from around the web

Personal Finance