Panhandlers refusing groceries

Panhandlers refusing groceries

Posted in the Rolla Forum

Killa _the_compassiona te

Warrensburg, MO

#1 Jan 6, 2013
When I see the Rolla panhandler by the freeway, I try to give him an unopened box of cereal, a couple of water bottles, or offer to bring them some fast food. He always refuses, and asks me to go to the ATM for a $20. Isn't that a bit much?
lol

Rolla, MO

#2 Jan 6, 2013
Maybe he has already eaten,the money may be for a co pay...I do like his new truck,very nice.
Woody

Wentzville, MO

#3 Jan 6, 2013
Killa _the_compassionate wrote:
When I see the Rolla panhandler by the freeway, I try to give him an unopened box of cereal, a couple of water bottles, or offer to bring them some fast food. He always refuses, and asks me to go to the ATM for a $20. Isn't that a bit much?
He's doing it for easy money, not really a homeless guy. Drives a nice truck, wouldn't take the McD I got him one time.
I know

United States

#4 Jan 6, 2013
There is a few ppl out in rolla that has been doing panhandling for a while then they leave the one by the highway over by steak n shake they go to st.roberts jeff city all diffrent places then go by drugs his ol lady parks close by so she can watch for cops as she is getting high everyone knows who they r I wish they would get real jobs I think that they should go to jail for the crap
Killa _the_compassiona te

Warrensburg, MO

#5 Jan 6, 2013
Yes by the steak and shake, Walmart and also near the huddle house. He's the one. You think he is faking???
lol

Rolla, MO

#6 Jan 6, 2013
Yes by the steak and shake, Walmart and also near the huddle house. He's the one. You think he is faking???
Do you think Obama is a fake?lol
AJB55

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#7 Jan 6, 2013
I do think Obama is fake, he is not who he says he is, from the time he was a young boy, he was the chosen one. I believe he was set up here to bankrupt us and makes us weak.

The Muslims hate Americans. Just look at his associates through the years as a child, as a teenager and as an adult. They are all Comminist. Look he is trying to give us Obamacare which is Socialize Medicine, and that is just the beginning.

Hopefully 4 years will come and go, just to get him out of office. World Almanac reports that Muslims in the United States is approximately 5,220,000 since 1991. Oh they are here, the number is just a guess most likely 5-8 million now.

Back to the question is Obama a fake, I believe he is.
I know

Saint Robert, MO

#8 Jan 7, 2013
I know for a fact he is a fake his name is jon york his old ladys name is sherry wagnor they scam artist big time
truth

Fairfax, VA

#9 Jan 7, 2013
I know wrote:
<quoted text>I know for a fact he is a fake his name is jon york his old ladys name is sherry wagnor they scam artist big time
and they are major pain pill addicts and who knows what else
Hmm

United States

#10 Jan 7, 2013
Dear Truth...you know for a fact??? Guess that makes you their drug dealer cuz only they would know for a fact. And what a smart one you are. Hay I heard it coming at midnight you'll hear I promise lolololololol
I know

Rolla, MO

#11 Jan 7, 2013
Hmm wrote:
Dear Truth...you know for a fact??? Guess that makes you their drug dealer cuz only they would know for a fact. And what a smart one you are. Hay I heard it coming at midnight you'll hear I promise lolololololol
I was there drug dealer sure was I even went to prison for being there drug dealer
truth

Rolla, MO

#12 Jan 7, 2013
Hmm wrote:
I know because the fat skank bitch sherry is part of my family ! I know all kinds of stuff about both her and John

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#13 Jan 9, 2013
WOW...killa giving food to a panhandler?! Sounds a bit liberal...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
women interested in 3 sum with hubby and I 2 hr serious inquires 1
White Trash people in Rolla (Apr '16) 3 hr Raymond 44
Boone cover (Jul '11) 10 hr His gf 3
Walmart Distribution Center good place to work? (Jun '12) Fri Rob 591
Jessica Stephens Fri Myopinion 4
Dylan Roof Fri YoungOne 9
found a cell phone Fri mom 9

Rolla Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance