Horrible Managment Rolla Bandanas
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
wrestling is life

United States

#111 Jan 22, 2013
Thats my point exactly, humans make mistakes and look how quick u were to call me a dumbass..Sometimes u r being tested and u failed.....I got 99 problems but a biatch arse waitress aint one.......
bigpoppaslette

Lebanon, MO

#112 Jan 22, 2013
Look what you said to me. Im more than a waitress. Look how easily you judge people. I also work for tracker and probably make more at two jobs than you do at one. So keep your judgemental comments to yourself.
wrestling is life

United States

#113 Jan 22, 2013
bigpoppaslette wrote:
Look what you said to me. Im more than a waitress. Look how easily you judge people. I also work for tracker and probably make more at two jobs than you do at one. So keep your judgemental comments to yourself.
i.dont deal with customers like u do so I can say what I want, way to brag about your income, I personally dont want people to know how much I make but thats just me. My family and I have a very comfortable life and I only have one job so u should get another one so u can keep up with everyone else...Id like to say a few things but I wont stoop to your level...
bigpoppaslette

Lebanon, MO

#114 Jan 22, 2013
Lol its easy for a low life to pass judgement isnt it. And so do we. Dont have to keep up with losers who think they're better than everyone. I thank the goddess im not in that hell hole of rolla. Thats where losers get stuck
wrestling is life

United States

#115 Jan 22, 2013
Rolla has great schools and is a good place to live if you surround yourself with good people....Shouldnt u be at one of your many well paying jobs????
bigpoppaslette

Lebanon, MO

#116 Jan 22, 2013
Im off today. I only have two smart ass. And no. The only good people are my parents and family who were born and raised and own businesses there. The rest can rot for all i care. Besides this post isnt about me its about another crappy restaurant in rolla.
getoveryourself

United States

#117 Feb 15, 2013
justawonderin wrote:
The last time I went was Mother' Day. We had reservations, there was 9 of us and had to wait 40 minutes to be seated. They were seating everyone who came in after us. One party had 11 people, and no reservation!! When they finally seated us, we were put at two seperate tables. We made reservations so we could sit together. Then we waited 10 minutes for a waiter to take our drink orders. Then after taking our orders we waited another 10 minutes for someone to come tell us that they were sorry but it was gonna be a few more minutes cause they didn't have any clean glasses. We finally got our drinks and they were all messed up. So they finally take our food order and we waited again. Get real people, you knew you would be busy on Mother's Day and you weren't prepared!!
Every word of this is the truth. This was the last time I was there and I don't plan on going back.
Rolla Bandanas has never accepted reservations on holidays. Every word of THIS is the truth.
jack

Rolla, MO

#118 Feb 15, 2013
I love bandanas. Great food at a great price!
InCor

Rolla, MO

#119 Feb 15, 2013
Bandana's corporate is in negotiation to sell 10 stores. The Rolla store is in that group. They are meeting February 27, 2013. If the offer is accepted the Rolla store will be sold and consequently closed after St. Pat's weekend.
StillEatingBBQ

Waynesville, MO

#120 Dec 15, 2013
Guess that wasn't true. Bandanas is still open, and has the best food and staff they've ever had.
barfo

Rolla, MO

#121 Dec 15, 2013
better than road kill or hickfood
stellar

Warsaw, MO

#122 Dec 17, 2013
Only been there once food wasn't good

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Schools here & surrounding counties 43 min Not from here 2
kylie noakes 1 hr A friend 3
I am 75 and need a friend 2 hr speaking out 1
Mollie Moore Reeves 3 hr Mollie 7
Who sold Bobby is last hit? 6 hr Rolla1987 17
Most gangster mf in Rolla. is.... 11 hr Brad 30
Dana Jones - The best friend I have ever had! (Apr '14) 12 hr rollareal 7

Rolla Jobs

Personal Finance

Rolla Mortgages