Horrible Managment Rolla Bandanas
TRUE

Chicago, IL

#91 Aug 31, 2011
enlightened wrote:
BURP! No Bandanas for me till the girls go. Spit or no spit, don't want revengeful teen age girls handling my food in a small like Rolla.
I won't discriminate against high school girls in a restaurant. In saint louis or jeff city friendly girls lead my family to our tables and wait on us no problem.

BUT, here in Rolla where everyone knows everyone at their high school, including the parents of their friends and 'ex friends' I would think twice.

Nothing against high school girls. The ones here don't seem mature enough.

Well done Rolla High School for churning out what you have.
Williams Family

Chicago, IL

#92 Sep 5, 2011
Are those girls still employed down there?
Seriously

Rolla, MO

#93 Sep 5, 2011
I wish I knew. Not going to eat there till the Brittany girl is still there,
wont eat therd

Chicago, IL

#94 Sep 6, 2011
Seriously wrote:
I wish I knew. Not going to eat there till the Brittany girl is still there,
She is still there, by the looks of HER.
lwc

Rolla, MO

#95 Sep 11, 2011
Where did you come up with one of 7 restaurants in Rolla...at last count we had over 80. BTW I have eaten at Bandanas quite a few times...never had a bad meal yet ( love the bbq salad!). I think everyone should have to work in restaurant for a few months and really see what they have to deal with everyday from the public.
Seriously

Rolla, MO

#96 Sep 11, 2011
lwc wrote:
Where did you come up with one of 7 restaurants in Rolla...at last count we had over 80. BTW I have eaten at Bandanas quite a few times...never had a bad meal yet ( love the bbq salad!). I think everyone should have to work in restaurant for a few months and really see what they have to deal with everyday from the public.
80 Restaurants....in Rolla! You must be flying high as a kite! I wont even bother to ask what drugs are in you.

You won't taste spite, physically. But mentally it's gross. Bandana's is good...just some high school girls getting revenge

Enjoy your high whoever u are!
lwc

Rolla, MO

#97 Nov 8, 2011
According to business licenses there are that many...just thumbing through the phone book I counted over 50.
cheesestix

Rolla, MO

#98 Nov 16, 2011
Kelly Cozad has herpes. That is a proven fact and everyone knows it is a massive health violation.
Hmm

Rolla, MO

#99 Nov 16, 2011
Yuck
management doesnt care

Rolla, MO

#100 Dec 4, 2011
I also heard that one of the waitresses there Kelly Cozad has herpes! I also heard that the district office in St Louis was contacted about these incidences, and haven't done a darn thing!!! We havent been there ever since these posts began and DON'T PLAN TO GO BACK until these disgusting girls no longer work there!!!!
hmm

Rolla, MO

#101 Dec 5, 2011
cheesestix wrote:
Kelly Cozad has herpes. That is a proven fact and everyone knows it is a massive health violation.
Do you know Kelly personally? Enough about her to say whether or not she has a disease? Did she tell you she has it? Just wondering..
And just so you know, restaurants don't do a background check on someone's health profile when they hire them .. It's called "equal opportunity establishments".
Wow

United States

#102 Dec 6, 2011
Most food places will always have teens workin in them in Rolla, there is not much of a variety of places to choose from to work at for their age. I have ate here two or three times, food was good and fairly good price. Service was ok, took a while for drinks and refills as with most places. Waiters and waitress's could have been more sociable and nicer... But to me the better service the better tip u get! I think we only gave $2 or $3 tip each time. But all this drama and sh*t talkin about each other is unnecessary in my opinion.
right

Rolla, MO

#103 Dec 6, 2011
Wow wrote:
Most food places will always have teens workin in them in Rolla, there is not much of a variety of places to choose from to work at for their age. I have ate here two or three times, food was good and fairly good price. Service was ok, took a while for drinks and refills as with most places. Waiters and waitress's could have been more sociable and nicer... But to me the better service the better tip u get! I think we only gave $2 or $3 tip each time. But all this drama and sh*t talkin about each other is unnecessary in my opinion.
I agree!
KeiKei

Saint Louis, MO

#104 Dec 9, 2011
Don't plan on going to the ones in St.Louis either, their nasty too! Slow ass service, crappy food and rude ass people workin!
management doesnt care wrote:
I also heard that one of the waitresses there Kelly Cozad has herpes! I also heard that the district office in St Louis was contacted about these incidences, and haven't done a darn thing!!! We havent been there ever since these posts began and DON'T PLAN TO GO BACK until these disgusting girls no longer work there!!!!
hduejen GB fjdi

Jefferson City, MO

#105 Jan 20, 2013
I know for a fact them nasty aZz biyches don't werk there's ne mor, or that bitc manger aron
bigpoppaslette

Lebanon, MO

#106 Jan 20, 2013
[QUOTE who="wow."]OBVIOUSLY , some of you haven't worked in the restaurant business..otherwise, you'd realize that one, we have industrial size coffee makers..lol. Two, sometimes, THERE ARE MISTAKES. Get real, people. If you judged everything on one bad experience, you're not gonna get very far..I mean, imagine if we judged some of you by the one or two comments you've posted..you probably wouldn't have a lot of fans either.
As far as the first commenter about mother's day..did you ever think the people getting sat before you that came in after you were being taken to booths, that couldn't ever hold 9 people?? Bandanas has limited tables, so why make everyone not the on party wait to be seated?
About the drinks, I'm a server, it's time consuming filling up 10 glasses of soda, especially when the carbonation in many of the drinks wanna act up.
About the food coming out separately, we are only allowed to put SIX orders on one ticket. I repeat, only SIX orders..
You should use a little common sense and realize that if you're going out to eat at one of the 7 restaurants in Rolla, on one of the busiest days, then you WILL have to wait for your food. Obviously since you said you had 40 minutes to be seated, and there were other families in the restaurant other than yours, WE WERE BUSY.
I ran my butt off that day, and many other days.. and truth be told, I don't appreciate you bashing my job on a freaking website.[/QUOTE]
Not an excuse. Get off your lazy a$$ and do your job. And yes the waitresses are bitches and the food is overpriced for how sucky it is
shorty

Belton, MO

#107 Jan 22, 2013
hduejen GB fjdi wrote:
I know for a fact them nasty aZz biyches don't werk there's ne mor, or that bitc manger aron
Do they work at the frozen yogurt/t-shirt shop by Jimmy John's?
wrestling is life

United States

#108 Jan 22, 2013
Ive only been there about 10 times and that includes their lake ozark Restaurant as well and ive always enjoyed the food, the only complaint I had was at the lake and the water was disgusting so I ordered a soda and fixed the problem...No restaurant is going to be perfect all of the time so dont get upset when humans make mistakes..Ive also eaten their catered food and it was always good as well....
wrestling is life

United States

#109 Jan 22, 2013
bigpoppaslette wrote:
<quoted text>
Not an excuse. Get off your lazy a$$ and do your job. And yes the waitresses are bitches and the food is overpriced for how sucky it is
Hey dillnuckle, can u please tell me where u went to school, 7 restaurants in rolla? Id like to know what meds u are on and if its legal cause I want some...
bigpoppaslette

Lebanon, MO

#110 Jan 22, 2013
I never said anything about 7my restaurants in rolla dumbass. Ive been a waitress for 8a years. Its not that hard.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ryan Dillon for Senate 5 hr Killa 29
Kelly Kean 7 hr TheSizzle 4
People who thrive on judgement of others 8 hr Bob 3
aj williams (Dec '11) 13 hr aj the roofing be... 28
man hunt. 16 hr Cousin 18
jennifer brown payne 21 hr bobby 1
jake stevenson (May '13) Fri michelle 34

Rolla Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance