Horrible Managment Rolla Bandanas

Posted in the Rolla Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Customer Service

Rolla, MO

#1 Aug 12, 2011
Wow, poor service, flat beer, and the female managers are rude to say the least. I would never go back!
Frequent Eater Outer

Centerview, MO

#2 Aug 12, 2011
Food is fine, service is okay too. Management will not accept constructive criticism tho, i.e. The coffee tastes like hot water. The ratio of coffee grounds to water is one Tablespoon of coffee grounds (unused) to 6 ounces of water, NOT one Tablespoon coffee grounds to an entire POT of water!!! Iced tea is excellent, so how come such weak horrible dishwatery coffee?
Shooby

Rolla, MO

#3 Aug 13, 2011
I must say I have been a bit disappointed in the couple of times I've gone there. At least they have NFL Sunday Ticket, unlike Applebee's.
sarah w

Waynesville, MO

#4 Aug 14, 2011
I think some of the staff just suck point blank period! I've never had an excellent experience there! The hostess are always snooty! The servers are ridiculous! And for the management, they do not like hearing that something was wrong! So it sucks!
thiswebsitesucks

Rolla, MO

#5 Aug 15, 2011
they suckk.
Really that bad

El Dorado Springs, MO

#6 Aug 15, 2011
Try getting a different waitress next time and if you have a complaint, talk to a male manager or somone higher up in the company.
brit

United States

#8 Aug 15, 2011
I just want to inform all of you that stict guidelines are followed on the staff, food has NEVER, EVER been spit in and if something is dropped on the floor, fresh food is made as quickly as possible and the dropped food goes to the trash. The managers, DO care, thats part of their job.. Fixing possible faults. The managers arent allowed to "party with staff". Atleast come with facts, not rumors, please.
big jon

Waynesville, MO

#9 Aug 16, 2011
for the coffee comment remember your not at starbucks and for the rest of you guys how can you rate something on one bad experience next time try mcdonalds . i eat there at least once a weeek since they've opened and they have given no reason to complain.
what

United States

#10 Aug 16, 2011
brit wrote:
I just want to inform all of you that stict guidelines are followed on the staff, food has NEVER, EVER been spit in and if something is dropped on the floor, fresh food is made as quickly as possible and the dropped food goes to the trash. The managers, DO care, thats part of their job.. Fixing possible faults. The managers arent allowed to "party with staff". Atleast come with facts, not rumors, please.
They are not allowed to party with the staff? A crook isn't "allowed "to break the law either, but it happens every day!
Kelsey

Chicago, IL

#11 Aug 16, 2011
Alright , here's the deal . I work here . We have NEVER I repeat NEVER have spit in the food . Nobody would let anyone do that. The managers do not " party " with us . And why would we purposely drop the food ?? We serve great quality food . I know we are all more mature than spitting in your food we would come to you personally not involve work and what you eat . Seriously . Our staff is not " snooty" either . We all care and want to have a great shift . If we have rude guests , chances are we will do what needs to get the job done but were not snooty . So before anyone slanders on bandanas in rolla , know your facts , and atleast visit the restaurant before you read all of these comments .
Kelsey

Chicago, IL

#12 Aug 16, 2011
AND , we have cameras everywhere . Our president watches . Don't start rumors .
paranoid

United States

#13 Aug 16, 2011
Kelsey wrote:
AND , we have cameras everywhere . Our president watches . Don't start rumors .
I knew Obama was watching us all on those cameras!!
Kelsey

Chicago, IL

#14 Aug 16, 2011
Hahaha!
justawonderin

Warrensburg, MO

#16 Aug 16, 2011
The last time I went was Mother' Day. We had reservations, there was 9 of us and had to wait 40 minutes to be seated. They were seating everyone who came in after us. One party had 11 people, and no reservation!! When they finally seated us, we were put at two seperate tables. We made reservations so we could sit together. Then we waited 10 minutes for a waiter to take our drink orders. Then after taking our orders we waited another 10 minutes for someone to come tell us that they were sorry but it was gonna be a few more minutes cause they didn't have any clean glasses. We finally got our drinks and they were all messed up. So they finally take our food order and we waited again. Get real people, you knew you would be busy on Mother's Day and you weren't prepared!!

Every word of this is the truth. This was the last time I was there and I don't plan on going back.
brit

United States

#17 Aug 16, 2011
Your family member must have quite the imagination because Ive never even thought of spitting in anybodys food or drink. I want bandanas to flourish as well, hello, i work there. And yea, i do like my job, so the fact that you are making up things about my coworkers and i is very upsetting.
Andrew

Chicago, IL

#18 Aug 16, 2011
Then don't eat there . You sound like a bitch so maybe they should
Meg

Chicago, IL

#19 Aug 16, 2011
I love bandanas . The food is great , service is great, and great prices. I don't believe they spit in the food that's absurd. Yes , they have a horrible general manager , Erin. Iv seen her try to lead the staff and she doesn't know what she's doing . Maybe that has something to do with it . but again, they do not spit in the food. Grow up.
friendofrolla

Dallas, TX

#20 Aug 16, 2011
I'm not here to make things up. And cameras will be checked, I was told! And of course no one is going to ADMIT that they've spit in someone's food or drink.....Waitresses like you britt should be let go just for your hateful attitude! I'm just stating facts that I have heard about from one of YOUR co-workers who witnessed these things! signed...."STILL WON'T EAT THERE"
mothers day too

Chicago, IL

#21 Aug 17, 2011
The last time we were there was mothers day too & had a similar experience. Half of our food was out and the other half of our party waited 30 minutes for theirs. We didn't have one server, we had two and a third who just kept bringing cups to the table and not taking the empties. It was a fiasco. Nobody was rude to us but they weren't nice either. And we went when they weren't too busy!
wow.

Chicago, IL

#22 Aug 17, 2011
OBVIOUSLY, some of you haven't worked in the restaurant business..otherwise, you'd realize that one, we have industrial size coffee makers..lol. Two, sometimes, THERE ARE MISTAKES. Get real, people. If you judged everything on one bad experience, you're not gonna get very far..I mean, imagine if we judged some of you by the one or two comments you've posted..you probably wouldn't have a lot of fans either.
As far as the first commenter about mother's day..did you ever think the people getting sat before you that came in after you were being taken to booths, that couldn't ever hold 9 people?? Bandanas has limited tables, so why make everyone not the on party wait to be seated?
About the drinks, I'm a server, it's time consuming filling up 10 glasses of soda, especially when the carbonation in many of the drinks wanna act up.
About the food coming out separately, we are only allowed to put SIX orders on one ticket. I repeat, only SIX orders..

You should use a little common sense and realize that if you're going out to eat at one of the 7 restaurants in Rolla, on one of the busiest days, then you WILL have to wait for your food. Obviously since you said you had 40 minutes to be seated, and there were other families in the restaurant other than yours, WE WERE BUSY.
I ran my butt off that day, and many other days.. and truth be told, I don't appreciate you bashing my job on a freaking website.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Welcome to Jurassic Park 5 min John Hammond 1
Anti-Vax and autism BS 51 min Vaccines are Safe 6
Richard Delong - Embezzeler (Nov '14) 7 hr Pissed family member 52
wifes 8 hr earthangel 18
Amanda Rhoten- Where is she now? 10 hr Renee34 6
I would bang Olivia Gronewald 12 hr D B Cooper 6
Fat people should be eaten 19 hr Mr Ed 25
Walmart Distribution Center good place to work? (Jun '12) Thu The_Wiz 512

Rolla Jobs

More from around the web