First Prev
of 2
Next Last
whatcha know

Bellevue, WA

#1 May 7, 2012
so what does anyone know about brian sage or b&s auto out on northwye?
rony

Mount Carroll, IL

#2 May 7, 2012
whatcha know wrote:
so what does anyone know about brian sage or b&s auto out on northwye?
Piss poor would not let him check my oil in my lawn mower let alone work on my truck
TSiwithPSI

United States

#3 May 7, 2012
He's a thief!!!! And a druggie. He sold somebody a truck that wasn't even his!
shirley

United States

#4 May 7, 2012
Piece of shit. He traded a wrecker and tires for a mudtruck to my ex and the wrecker wasnt even his. He still owed the guy money on it.
worthless

Fort Payne, AL

#5 May 8, 2012
he is a worthless POS. He is a drunk all the time. I would't let him work on anything of urs. He will steal anything from u.
TSiwithPSI

United States

#6 May 8, 2012
He tried jumping me with 3 of his butt buddies. Lol didn't work out for him.....
heard about that

Bellevue, WA

#7 May 8, 2012
heard he was staying away from his shop for hhours bc a customer came by about her car. he had the parts and for weeks hadnt done anything on it. what kind of business does that?
wtf

Bellevue, WA

#8 May 8, 2012
he makes all this dough by ripping people off, charges for new parts and gets them at a junk yard, and then makes his girlfriend pay all the bills for his oversized shed. drive by on my way to work every day and only see him smoking and his kids working! and who blows smoke in their young childs face? seen him do it quite a few times! god if you are gonna smoke at least keep your kids from the second hand smoke, its so much worse!
worthless

Fort Payne, AL

#9 May 8, 2012
half of those kids aren't even his. I bet if u called state to have them come out to check his bussiness it would be closed down
just saying

Clinton, MO

#10 May 8, 2012
Can honestly say I've never heard anything good about this guy. Would never let him touch my rig.
good guy

Mount Carroll, IL

#11 May 10, 2012
He is a really nice guy, helps out the lower income people with labor on car work all in all he is a nice guy and he is handsome to
whipped

Bellevue, WA

#12 May 10, 2012
all he is is a cheatin *ss manwh*re who cheats on more tha just his old lady. gotta give him props thogh, used to be p*ssywhipped by his old lady, now only half way by her the rest by his other women.
how many kids

Bellevue, WA

#13 May 10, 2012
and how many kids are actually his and hers anyways? and she doesnt even know hes cheating, like she didnt know the whole time she was knocked up with the last kid. everyone else in town knows, doesnt she hear the talk of the town or is she just too dumb to listen?
ashley brown

Bellevue, WA

#14 May 10, 2012
actually all those kids are his, they are good kids so dont talk about the kids.
haha

United States

#15 May 10, 2012
Nobody said anything bad about his kids..... He only dates fat fatties. Nasty hoes
not all

Fort Payne, AL

#16 May 11, 2012
not ALL of those kids are his. I use to be friends with him till I found out how he really wass. He has about 8 kids he said and the rest aren't his he just raised him. He has a daughter that isnt his that lives up by stl. If u look at those kids they aren't his. I was over thier one day and the poor kids where dirty as can be. I wish Brian would take more pride in his kids.
brian sage

United States

#17 Sep 4, 2012
First of all shit talkin no good for nothin bitches dont need to be talkin bout me they need to talk abput the ex ole man i did own that tow truck but u twos were too high to kno anything as for bein a drunk i havent drank in over a year n nobody needs to talk about my kids n my fiance didnt pay for the shop ppl are too stupid n have no lives to be bashin ppl on this stupid site i dont steal or sell ppl junk so just keep mouthin hell come to my shop and say wat u want to my face ppl do stupid things im not perfect but nobody is i kno wat im doin and i underprice things to help ppl and as for druggie come piss test me i aint got anythin to hide everyone needs to get a real life
crazyboy

United States

#19 Feb 20, 2013
He's a good guy.
whatever

United States

#20 Feb 20, 2013
Is this the same brian thst has the kids with jennifer jones
IN THE KNOW

El Dorado Springs, MO

#22 Sep 5, 2013
BRIAN YOU KNOW YOU HAVE LEFT OWING A LEAST 5 PEOPLE I KNOW SEVERAL HUNDRED DOLLARS ON RENT AND CARS YOU BOUGHT AND DIDNT PAY FOR
TAKE CARE OF YOUR DEBTS AND THEN YOU MIGHT MOVE UP A LITTLE
AS FOR NOW YOU ARE A DEADBEAT NON PAYING POS
YOUR TIME WILL COME VERY SOON
YOU THINK YOU ARE HID OUT OFF SALLY ROAD DONT YOU

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bobby mcracken is a undercover cop! (Dec '11) 5 min let it be told 16
Karma 5 hr xnq 4
Tim Potter 10 hr 5150csh 55
Bill Martin 11 hr sugartree 6
Old Seducer by Sonic 15 hr Sonic Seducer 2
BrendanWarren 17 hr Nosy 1
Robert bornschein 19 hr concerned 2
Walmart Distribution Center good place to work? (Jun '12) Thu TDOGG 339
More from around the web

Rolla People Search